1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

- I confess that I find the 'Rigged Janken' conspiracies to be a very good laugh to read, they should become a yearly thing because they're about as entertaining as the games themselves :XD:

2. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

I confess I have an unreasonable dislike of certain YT videos...like makeup tutorials, Let's Plays (except for one), and those things where people talk and/or rant about random things. Of course I probably sound terribly ignorant because since I don't like those videos, I've never looked past their thumbnails and titles :p

I also confess it's always tough for me to get over a change in interests, especially when I've been into something for a while. Never been somebody who can just drop a passion and move on like nothing happened [hehe]

3. naybuscus

naybuscus Kenkyuusei

I confess that I get really annoyed towards people butthurt about the formation of Minami Team 4 :/

4. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    You're not alone,I find them quite annoying
    Everytime I'm on the main YT page I'm greeted by a bunch of promoted talky/ranty/opinion videos and ok,maybe they prefer voicing out their opinions but it is annoying,especially when they throw in 'cool' music and stuff.My brother always plays COD related videos on his phone and :tongue: can't stand it

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that I have been quite bored to visit Stage48 nowawdays, with most of my time being spent on another anime community as well as school and other stuff [speechless]

6. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    I confess that I am now liking Micha a lot and that I think she looks a lot better now with her dyed hair and better makeup (she used to look really sleepy) :cute:

7. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I confess that despite liking Koisuru Fortune Cookie at first, it is now starting to annoy me from hearing it so much. [speechless]

8. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I confess that I've lost almost all of my interest in SKE48 right after Nan-nan announced her graduation. I've avoided SKE48 since then. Heck, I didn't even know that she had already graduated last week. Only knew it 5 days after her graduation and I feel really guilty for not being able to watch her final stage performance as soon as possible.

I really miss her so much already... And the fact that I never had a chance to meet her personally makes me feel miserable. :wah:

9. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    I confess
    -I'm scared to put up akb posters up on my wall, in case my conservative family judges me
    -I'm afraid to let anyone know how big of a fan/wota I am apart from friends who are fans
    -AKB really sunk my studies and time because I spend a whole chunk of time thinking/and keeping up with them/watching their performances etc.
    -I'm still super glad I joined the fandom, because they have given me so much joy and my Oshimen inspires me :inlove:

10. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    If I may offer some advice, don't hide that you're a fan from friends and family. I was in the same situation as you, but with friends only. My family is conservative, but they could care less that I like AKB. They know about me buying merchandise and staying up every summer to watch the election. My friends on the other hand, besides my high school friends, were the people I was worried about telling. I was always worried about showing my fondness of AKB48 around them, seeing how the West views idol groups, but eventually I got tired of it and started telling my friends that I liked them. Most if not all my friends could care less that I liked the group, even though most of them didn't really like the group themselves They just said that's cool. I watch videos and play music around them all the time now. :music: [rock] Sometimes they even ask me questions about the groups! [hehe]

A true friend wouldn't judge you or stop being your friend with something as trivial as liking AKB48. [nod]

11. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    @Greed
    Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. But your case might differ from mine since I am a 17 year old female :D
    It's sort of hard to be more open about my interests when my Older brother says my obsession is unhealthy and disapproves of my hobby. It's also hard when my dad says they're a group of talentless girls who can neither sing or dance. Trust me, I always try to let my family know how much I love AKB. But it seems, they rather I hide my interests :hmm:
    Thankfully they don't know how much I spend on them...I'd be dead meat.

12. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    @wotarubsakb

You're welcome. I'm glad to help out when I can. Just keep liking AKB, and don't worry about what anybody else says. Everyone has their interests, and there is nothing wrong at all with liking AKB48.

13. Earlene81

Earlene81 Kenkyuusei

My mom has to deal with all sorts of my obsessions including music-related ones but he has never told me anything like that. She just knows that it's not gonna work and happy that I'm not into some death-doom-black-goth metal band lol

14. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

But its better to put posters of real people(idols) on your wall rather than anime posters. Compared to me(guy) you are lucky. Girls posting idol posters are not weird. But guys posting idol posters = weird/nerd/creepy most of all pervert. :yikes:

Why not put a simple poster. I mean just put your oshi there. Instead of tons of diff girls.
    Lastly they are your family. So what if they judge you? Atleast you are not a rebel :awesome:

oh, and we have the same situation. I can't also post poster of idols. The only difference is that my interest in this fandom is already gone.

--------------

I confess i bought a Kendo Bogu set worth $1000+usd as my first bogu set. I bought it because most of japanese high level kendokas use this set also Japan national team. So why not.. Now i can call myself P.B.S.O. or Poor Boy Show Off in our Dojo. :XD:

[​IMG]

15. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    i confess AKB raped my wallet [sealed]

i also oshihenned to Yuria (Mayu oshi pls dont kill me [sweat] )

16. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I confess that I am unnaturally obsessed with Fresh Lemon.
    As in, I want all her photos.
    ALL OF THEM :yikes:

I also was seriously bored with SKE48 until Sansei Kawaii and now I love them all over again. And it has taken me two years to pick an SKE oshi, which I have finally done. :blush:

17. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Last friday, we had a Kendo practice that time we our practice is about fumikomi attacking in kendo. After the practice one of our clubs best member(catalunya defending champion) came to us(2). And told us "its been a month, and you dont have any progress? "You are not improving. Your attacks are still the same. Lack of speed and accuracy. Its like you are playing around. Please when you attend our practice, be more focus. Its not for me. Its for your guys."

He said are there any reasons why you are not improving? I then whispered, "i miss Acchan" :fp: . He heard my answered and said what? I just said "today i'm not feeling well, i've over worked on the gym yesterday and taking its toll on my body today.."

But that day also, i know im doing it wrong,duting practice one of our member who is a playing for Spain national kendo team , also came up to me and said almost the same thing "you need to have coordination. When you attack swing the hand and move the feet at the same time"

I really felt bad about it. I know im improving a little. Yesterday isnt really my day. But at the same time felt good. Because there are 10 new members including me. But he just focus only the 2 of us on our progress. It means he is seeing some potentials on us. I really want to make a name for myself in Kendo, and someday participate in the grand stage of kendo and if i have luck i can go visit japan someday. :)

ganbarimasu!!!! i will do my best! :^O^:

18. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i am super bad at remembering names
    but not when it comes to my idols [makeup] [makeup]

i wnat to be single forever haha

19. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    i confess that im surprised how long it took ebi to die lol XD

20. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I just don't care about so much anymore! :awesome:

EDIT: Oh and I confess that if Paruru becomes center, I'm moving to SKE48 completely. Kind of don't want to watch a girl that doesn't give a crap lead the group's singles. How boring.