1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Novinta Dhini 2013 Birthday Project~

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by daydreamerzz, Oct 6, 2013.

1. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    So~ As you all know, (well maybe not all of you) Novi's birthday is on the 26th November ! [party]
    Don't know who novi is ? This is her :V :

It will be her 18th birthday and I really wanna do something memorable for her, so I'm gonna start two projects:

1. A scrapbook
    2. A happy b'day video

First of all, I just wanna say that you don't have to be a novi-oshi to participate in this project, so everyone is welcome !

So for the scrapbook project, you can send a message to her or/and send a photo, drawing, or whatever you want ! Your message can either be written in english or indonesian. You can write anything you want as long as it doesn't contain anything offensive. You can even write a poem or song for her if you want !

You can also send a photo of you, alone or with friends, maybe holding a sign with the writing "happy birthday" or something like that, or holding novi or jkt48 swag. And if you're good at drawing, you can send a drawing of her too ! Just be creative [rock]

If you're sending a photo, it would be nice if you take it in front of a landmark. For example, if you're from Jakarta, take the picture in front of monas or any other landmark. If you're from New York, you can take the photo with the statue of liberty as the background. This isn't compulsory so if you can't you don't have to, but it would be nice because Novi will know that she also has fans outside Indonesia.

Send your message, photo or drawing by PM or to my email, daydreamerzz48@yahoo.com
    And please tell me your name and what country you're from. It will be written in the page where your message will be.

Now, for the video project...

The video project will be a compilation of videos from fans saying happy birthday ! So just take your camera or even just your laptop or pc webcam, and record yourself either alone or with friends saying "happy birthday noviiii !! " In any language you want, and if you want to tell her something else, please do so in english/indonesian so she can understand :^^;:

You can also be creative here too and maybe read her a poem, sing a song for her, or play a song with an instrument or something. You can do anything you want as long as it doesn't contain anything offensive, but don't make the video too long either. Maybe 1 min maximum...... or maybe that's too much ? :^^;:
    Well it'll depend if a lot of people are joining in or not. Just don't make the video too long, okay ?

And, once again, it would be really nice that you take the video in front of a landmark from where you are living. But if you can't, you don't have to but it'll be nice if you do so :)

You can send the video to my email too.

SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR BOTH PROJECTS: 1ST NOVEMBER 2013

Any costs for this project will be covered by myself. If you have any questions, just ask in this thread or PM me. You can also contact me through twitter @daydreamerzz48

Thank you~

Attached Files:

2. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Don't just make one because she recognizes you like a friend.. Maybe she have a private lost that contained you inside it? :u

I'll join the scrapbook project. Wait for my shitty letters.

Btw, when are you hitting the theater again? I want to send fanletters :u

3. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

I have no idea what you mean by "Maybe she have a private lost that contained you inside it?" :XD:
    And who said she recognizes me as a friend...... i'm just a normal fan. :p
    I'm doing this cause she's my oshi [rock]

Only the scrapbook project ? Not the video one~ ?
    I'll go next week on sunday. She's gonna be in RKJ again :drool:

4. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Sorry, i mean private list XD Pone is surprisingly typo-inducing ._.

5. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

i guess i'll start with video project , what should i say? [wonder]

6. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

^
    Well, say "Happy Birthday" :v hahaha :XD:

Say anything you want, like "Hey Novi, how's it going ?" :lol: ...

well~ say your wishes for her like "I hope you keep on posting those ... wow... picts of you" :v (ignore that, that's just my personal wish...)

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I'll try writing a letter when I have time. A little bit too much assignment, too shitty internet connection to do. Meanwhile I haven't even decided when to sent my own gift :^^;:

8. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

^
    Please do join in the project, the more the merrier :) I guess you can send your gift anytime, as long as it's not too early, and not too late :XD:

Oh yeah, and once again... ANYONE can join the project~ If not, at least please help in spreading the word to your friends who are fans of Novi or JKT fans who might want to join~ [nod]

9. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Don't want to intrude, but just be careful with sending videos :). I don't know how you're planning to get it to her, but giving the members CDs or DVDs as gifts is against the rules.

10. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

No, don't worry, i'll probably just post it on youtube or something :D But she will see the video, so don't worry about her seeing it or not either :XD: