Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Oh man I CANNOT wait for this! It sounds amazing. I would love to see a show/episode dedicated to this lovely lady :)

That's a good decision. Not that she has a bad smile but that smile looks like it was taken while she was in the process of smiling so it came out a bit funny lol...

Good decision. Miyuki is nice but Sayaka is just really really amazing. She's in the top 1% of talent I think in all of the 48 groups imo. She's also really strong and mature, I'd love to have her as a leader for any task because I have the feeling she always gets stuff done! Reminds me of Yuko but a bit more shy.

--

I should post more here! I was constantly posting a couple months ago but I got busy :( But I love how she always posts on G+ so that makes me feel more in touch at least

2. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    AKB Eizo Center 2013-09-08

Guitar collaboration with Hidenori on Manatsu no Sounds Good!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  3. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

^ Wow wow, that's awesome! Thanks for linking!
    I'd never heard of Hidenori before, but he's sure got some talent. (I especially like how he can play fast without sounding like a random machine-gunner!) Sayanee did seem kind of nervous throughout, but she more than held her own and it's awesome to see her having fun and looking so cool. This was another good reminder of why she's one of my oshis [clap]

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Lol I was just about to post that guitar video but you beat me to it by about a day XD

That video is awesome and Sayaka is oh so gorgeous.. she does look like she belongs in a rock band. It looks like she was trying to learn from him seriously. And did I mention Sayaka looks gorgeous? :inlove: Those close up shots! :cute:

5. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjiPiJbtQFM[/yt]
    she actually was in one ;)

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

I yeah I knew that actually. I've been a Sayaka fan for quite a while. But this video is always good to watch again :)

I do miss her long hair <3 . No more head banging I guess lol

7. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    Dunno bout that one tho.
    I like short hair Sayanee better ^^;;;;;

8. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

That was a great collaboration on the Eizou Center video. I'm glad that she's still playing the guitar and hasn't forgotten her Mad Catz roots. Heck, back in the Give Me Five single she should have gotten a guitar part there somewhere. Oh well. She's a rocker at heart for sure. I for one wouldn't mind a rock group sub-unit with Yuko on bass and Yukarin on drums. :)

9. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Did you guys see? Did you see that?! Just a second ago at Janken, while it was Mirukii's turn, the camera zoomed on Sayanee for a second and while she was standing she leaned in and rested her elbow on some member I couldn't catch, but omygod the moment was so perfect watching her baby up, I don't know how to describe it, but Sayanee is literally perfect. Keeping an eye and watching from a far, I can't even :worthy:

I can't believe that a month ago I used to dislike this girl :fp:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm in love.
    :blink: :^O^: :awesome: :nb:

I need the video now, or a gif later or something' cause she actually had they look as she was leaning on, like the "I'm watching you Mirukii" and that look of interest from a high and mighty human ka;sdjal; I dunno it's just perfect.

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

^ Man.. the only video that I could download was the Fuji tv version and so much was cut out. I didn't even see Sayaka once in that one.

Where are you watching the BS version? The only one I found is 9GB and I don't think I have the space to dl that one :(

---

Btw, did that solo Sayanee special air that was mentioned earlier? I couldn't find out when it aired or the name but maybe someone here knows? I want to watch it! :inlove:

12. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It didn't turn out to be a solo Sayanee special but she did get a solo segment as part of the documentary that was release recently.

13. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^^ It's such a godly moment, yet I can't seem to find any quality more than 240p on it
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RiPQKH_96k[/yt]

That nanosecond is breathtaking, it makes me wanna give it all up for her, and SayaMilky. I can't believe how much my perspective changed because of it, yet now when I need an HQ version, I can't find it, it's especially annoying since all the other parts of Janken in the same channel have 360p and higher on them, why, WHY?

14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

That's Maachun she has her arm over. Maachun is one of Sayanee's closest friends in NMB.

I can't ever quite figure out is Sayanee and Mirukii are friendly with each other or not. There are some moments where I feel like they might be, and then others where it seems like they are bitter rivals.

My fantasy is for Sayaka to be a manly boyfriend and carry Milky off the ground and into the sunset... but... um... what are we talking about again?

15. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^These are exactly the feelings I got when I heavily researched them in every way possible on the net XD At times 5hey look so intimate, that you could forget about the world and just indulge in those two (mostly perfs, TV shows and BTS i.e on screen) yet in other aspects like G+ for example, I went through both their post's pictures, yet hardly saw any interactions on daily basis. Not that they would report everything on G+ but Mirukii seems so close to Akarin and Riichan, while Sayanee is with Shu and a couple of other girls continuously.

And yeah I kinda figured out it was Maachun when I found the caps, I just forgot to edit that part out.

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Sayanee has her clique of Katahaba, Ripopo, Haru, Yuppi and Maachun, whereas Milky has Riichan and Akarin.

But they're close to each other, but they're coworkers who spend so much time with each other there's no need for them to really constantly be with each other anymore than they need to be.

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Just watching the 3rd Anniversary Live...

Wow. Sayanee's performance of Jungle Gym blew me away.
    It was one of my fav songs to begin with... but she is soooo good live!!

She is such a strong leader, really respect her :)

18. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  19. hydeo2

hydeo2 Kenkyuusei

hey guys :p

someone have the video of waruki - sayanee version from the live special 3rd anniversary ??

thx a lot ^^

20. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

No full song, just a short clip from the TV news