Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    more news about the Wonda CM :
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXR0DdO8IMg[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgfwFagdBKY[/yt]
    JijiPress :
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHDv0FDRjmg[/yt]
    ----
    "The Scream" painting evolutions :
    [​IMG]
    it did evolve so well :awesome:
    ----
    and looks like she will be featured in December Vivi
    http://vivi.tv/mokuji/2013/201312/cover/
    [​IMG]
    i circled her name in the pic :)

2. BloodRim101

BloodRim101 Kenkyuusei

wow...Paruru was so adorable in that shoot...I can't go "Aahhh" but I'll go "Whoa".. :D

Is it just me, in that shoot, Yuko looks old...?...

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Thanks Archy for the videos [rock]

That is an original CM :^^;:
    Paruru looks so adorable <3

She looks a bit weird but is probably that her hairstyle doesn´t look so good on her and also her type of dress, don´t forget she is La Gioconda. Also she looks tired while speaking.

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I don't know what her sales are - but I got a tweet over the weekend from David Chang (of NSK.com ) who actually went to a AKB handshake event (and met Mayuyu & Yuko among others) that Paruru wasn't there due to poor health. I'm sure he will have some interesting AKB handshake event stories.
    (***Note- NSK is NOT the same outfit as "The So-Cal Bros" - So spare the specualtion & trolling***)

Paruru really picked a "decent" time to wind-down & have an Illness - better to have her flu (or whatever) NOW than during all the Christmas concerts & Jan 5 day top 1-100 Request concerts ect. She deserves some much needed rest. I'd hate for her to miss something really important like an election or major concert.

Ironically if she had MORE Hair on her head, she might keep her neckline & head warmer so she'd have a warmer body temperature...Just one of the advantages to having LONG hair ladies. Just Saying.

I might be "Just You" - Yuko looks fine to me. She's not used to having that hairstyle. I actually like it. Plus, she's not wearing much make-up. She has a very slight "Mona Lisa" smile. Her voice was lower yes, maybe it was super-early in the morning or really late in the evening? SInus infections often "Slow people down" this time of year.

One thing I've noticed is when Yuko eats too much (or Too Little) she's in that "low energy" zone - her eyes are droppy. She said in an interview that she eats like 5 times a day because she has a rocket metabolism. Also, she's playing the subtle beauty of MonaLisa - it's hard to be HIGH-Energy with such a subtle smile- you see her natural teeth & humor later in the clip when she's joking.

But to answer your comment - NO, Yuko doesn't look "Old" - Yuko is Timeless!

5. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Hmm. What was my video chopped liver??? :cry:

I'm taking odds on how long you can beat that dead horse. :D :D :D

And i don't think Yuko looked bad or anything I just think that hairstyle wasn't very flattering for her.

6. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
  7. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

:lol: Im sorry, I didn´t see your video, I saw Archy´s one :lol: but thanks for posting [rock]

You and your thoughts about girls with long hair :^^;:

8. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

[Mobile Mail] Shimazaki Haruka 2013.10.22 21:29:43

Fashion Magazine

ViVi on 23rd
    Samurai ELO on 24th
    for sale.
    Please check it out.
    The photo is acai bowl.
    I’m addicted to it.

girl48tumblr

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Don't get me started...
    The things I can stand (or will Tolerate) in a woman I devote my attention to:

I can stand Tats & boyshorts & smoking & Dinking - Political & Religious views, Lifestyle choices (Vegan, Pagen, Feminist, Church Girl, ect), Your annoying/bitchy & probably 'chunky' best friend, Over-Education & Too Little Education, Snoring, How you look when you sweat, No Make-up & Too Much make-up, Your taste in Music/TV/Movies (and the Actors), You dating choices in the past, Your annoying Family, Your job, Your Hobbies, Your taste in food, exercise habits or NON- Exercise habits, smoking weed, Sexual fetishes, Sports teams, Your views on MY Hobbies, freckles, accents, ethnicity, dandruff, You being "sick", being on the "rag", holding you after you puke.... ALL can be tolerated & dismissed with a degree of patience.

What I CAN'T STAND! -

CUTTING Your hair after I fell in love with you with LONGER Hair. Telling me you "love" EMO Boys or Sissy boys (and expecting me to be their Buddy or LIke them cause you do). Telling me you really enjoy actors: Jonah Hill, Micheal Cera, Honey Boo-Boo, Gwenyth Paltrow, Drew Barrymore, Pamela Anderson, Anna Nicole Smith, or Kardashian ANYTHING. You can NOT be a hard drug user and You can NOT be an obese sack of fat pretending to be "Big Boned" or Plus-Sized. Fat is Fat (Not judging, just calling a spade a spade).

I think I'm pretty easy to please!! I like ALL Races, sizes, body types, most personalities, hair colors & skin colors - I even like Short hair on some girls- like Haruppi & Sayanee. This makes them extra Special because their faces & personalities over-shadowed their Short Hair on my initial 1st impressions! Yuko Oshima could survive short hair but Mayuyu & Kashiwagi & Kojiharu could NOT (it's rare).

Paruru's face is so sweet it survived...barely. Now, she's got lots of Volume & bounce to her hair & a tiny ponytail so she's OK! I NEVER stopped loving her - Just was really unhappy with her look - everyday it gets a tiny bit longer.

10. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Um... no offense
    but paruru doesnt care if you like or not her haircut [speechless]
    i mean... when girls cut their hair, they do it for themselves which i totally love a support
    cuz i loooove her haircut (ALL OF THEM) :inlove: :inlove:
    and i think she looks uber kawaii
    and that style she recently had (the fashonista one) is one of my favs :inlove: :inlove:

11. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
  12. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
  13. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Shimazaki Haruka's yumemoba (2013.10.23):

"subject: Season

Following up on yesterday's message...
    I am featured in Ranzuki magazine which goes on sale today
    Lately, I am getting the chance to appear in fashion magazines, even a little feature makes me extremely happy.

Changing the subject, all of a sudden it is november, right?
    There is only a little bit left of this year.
    My favorite season of the year is aroung the corner.
    In december there is Christmas, in january New Year's, in february Valentine's, in march my birthday.
    I'm looking forward to it.
    But before that I'll need to go to a Halloween party."

Cover of [Ranzuki] magazine, december 2013 issue, in which Paruru will be featured.
    [​IMG]

https://plus.google.com/106100933701372 ... kJiKFsvM6q
    ぱるる推し♪【AKB48】

Attached Files:

14. hitsugaya_

hitsugaya_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hitsugaya775
    emmhhh , i cant say anything ...
    but i must save my money for new year :^O^: :blush:
    i hope can be meet her :^O^:

15. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Why is she looking forward to Valentines Day? [wonder] :awesome:

16. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    isn't paruru a fan of sweets? [shock]

17. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you and the others in this thread. I do know the reason.

Basically she is looking forward to my Valentine gift to her. The excitement is overwhelming for her.

ZIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

18. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm just gonna say
    Paruru and chocolates :eek:

19. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Btw I just got done placing my orders for Paruru's calenders on cdjapan. If anyone is wanting to get them better order soon they have a notice up if you want them on release date they only have a few left. 3 on the desktop and 4 on the wall calender. Just FYI.

Also does anyone know what actual copy of the upcoming single Paruru is actually on? I seen something in the single thread about it that cdjapan has K and B switched? Don't feel like reading back through the thread to see.

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member