1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Some photos of Yuichan from the theater for October and Heart Ereki bonus:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

source: girls48.tumblr.com

Also, Yuichan will appear on Mechaike's SP on November 16th. It's a sports event special and she'll be part of shirogumi, of which Ricchan is the captain... :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

2. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ It's great that she get to appear on that show.
    It's one of the show that have huge popularity among general audience.
    However, I have my concern too. Their script tends to be a little over for my taste.
    They make fun of Sashi and Miichan's incident and is also related to that show that kicked Mayuyu.
    Even the snippets of the show makes me worries:
    [​IMG]
    I just hope that the script won't be too heavy

Anyway, why WMatsui was placed into the new gen group while Mayuyu was placed into the old gen? LOL.
    Looking at the roster of shirogumi, you already know the outcome of the battle.
    Akagumi is going to lost. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

AKBingo:
    Yui didn't get to do anything in this week's AKBingo but I have a feeling that she's going to shine next week.
    [​IMG]

131029 Team A Waiting Stage:
    LOL at them Team A kiddos all saying they love Yui only to be shot down by Sumire. :lol:
    A little snippet of their reasons:
    Also, I love the video footage of their lessons.
    It showcase the team's bond as it progress.
    Some more, though there are similar scene but I guess you can say that each and every video footage they shown at the end of the stage is a little different.
    So, those who skip it, mistaken it for being the same video is gonna lose out. [hi]

The most funniest part of Yui in this stage is at the end of the stage.
    When she was doing the finishing comment, she dragged and become long-winded.
    That result in members teasing her for being like a headmaster. :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

3. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Haha, the Mechaike's are always heavily scripted with some random bits thrown in. I wouldn't be too sure that shirogumi is going to win though. Yuko, Miichan, Kitarie and Rino can be pretty fierce if they want to. And on the white team there are Paruru and Annin, two girls who aren't particularly high energy or excited for doing sports [hehe] So if the opponents are placed strategically then akagumi might be able to win.

I wonder if they're going to get another unit out of this like BKA or OKL. It would be the proper timing for such a thing. Let's hope Yuichan gets in [nod]

The best part about the MC's in the last theater performance for me was when all the girls told about Yuichan, they asked her who Yuichan liked and she replied "everyone!" then Takamina came on stage: "oh Yui, you're such a DD!" :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

4. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I see, thank you very much :)

About the MC you guys are talking about, I've watched it and I really had a good laugh :D
    Just like oatmeal, for me the best part is the "confessions" of those 5 girls in team A. And Yui's expression after that was so fun. Look like she was going to blow up because of her embarrassment. While watching it, I could tell how happy she was :^O^: :^O^:

So the SP ep of Mechaike is going to be broadcasted on Nov 16th, right? :blush:
    More than two weeks to see her going wild with the sports :hehe: :hehe:

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Maachun and Fuuchan from NMB48 mentioned Yui in a radio : listen it here. from 6:30 onwards.

6. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    131031 Music Japan AKB48 Talk segment
    Yui was in the front row, and just right beside Nyan. [rock] [rock]
    This rarely happen and probably is the first time?
    Anyway, LOL at the ad lib skit.
    It's almost as good as an amateur ad lib skit goes I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I laughed so hard my stomach became numb :D :D
    Especially at Takamini's "Hurry up!!!!" :D :D

Anw, I heard that Yui's Mienai Sora won't be recorded in the DVD and Bluray of AKB's Dome tour, is that right? Eventhough they did perform it at Kyocera Dome and Tokyo Dome?
    Oh well, because it's mienai [speechless]

At least today I got this picture made it better :cute: :cute:
    I mistook Happy for Harry, took me awhile to realise it :fp:
    [​IMG]

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Yeah, I guess "Mienai Sora" is bound to be a Not Yet unit song. :cry:
    Latest episode of konto.

[​IMG]
    Tano had been very obedient around Yui. [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

Speaking of which, there are awfully few Team A stages in November. (only 4 compares to others)
    I guess that is a downside of having many senbatsu members in the team. :tongue:

9. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can't believe Bisu had grown so much.
    Can someone tell me what is the species of that cat? I mean, does cat even grow this much?
    Yui, don't stuff Bisu too many food. Stop smelling its a*hole [hehe]
    And Bisu, you need to go on a diet. :^O^:

131012 AKB48 Show
    The latest AKB48 Show showcase the backstage of Not Yet's event.
    There's a short glimpse of Yui soloing Mienai Sora with a live band.
    I wanna watch that...... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

10. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Looks the same like Maru: a Scottish Fold?
    It doesn't look fat to me, it's how they are build.

11. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^Thanks for the info. The comment about Bisu was meant as a joke though. :lol:
    Still it looks huge to me, cats here don't grow that big. They usually have the size of Yui's arm length only.
    :dunno:

[​IMG]
    On the other hand, we have another Thursday's Listen Radio Segment to look forward to.
    Sumire, Rie, Yui and Ricchan just did a public recording of Listen for this Thursday.
    Fans report seems to be very positive.
    If the past can be of any reference,
    we knew it very well that YokoEi is a godly combination when it comes to radio.
    :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

12. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

because of this. I'm planning to take Kyudo training/class here. I'm currently talking to one of the people incharge of Kyudo here in barcelona. I think i'm gonna start next week. 30euro per month, i think its not bad. [nod]

13. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Bis is indeed a Scottish Fold (wiki). They're medium sized cats, although Yuichan isn't particularly big herself so the cat looks bigger [hehe]
    He sure grew though! [shock] :blush:

Taking up archery Weezon, quite impressive! [clap]

As I was bored and it's a slow evening I went through my Yuichan folder and found this old gem from way back in this thread. It's from the Bakusho Show Battle 120402. [blush] [blush] [blush] [blush]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[dm]k7zBNhOO9eI7If4RiVU[/dm]

She looks so happy eating :blush:

On a different note. Is anyone doing or aware of a project for her upcoming birthday next month? I want to send her something or do something for her.

14. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I remember last year I was considering trying to make a Honmayan custom figure and send it to her, but well I missed the opportunity to buy the figure in question and I'd not have gotten anywhere

15. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Unfortunately, nothing that I'm aware of.
    The Chinese fan base were organizing a contest for creating original content revolving Yui,
    but nothing involves sending her anything.
    As far as regional fans go, I'm aware that many SEA countries have a sizeable fan base.
    However, I think Indonesian is more concern of JKT48 and I don't speak other south east asian language.

In any case, you can always send your message personally.
    I'm sure I saw a guide buried deep in this forum.
    Or if you feels like it, you can make the larger commitment to organize the birthday project too.

16. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I'm thinking of doing the latter, but I'm utterly artistically challenged. So creating something decent looking will be troublesome [sweat] Also, my Japanese still isn't anywhere near good enough to translate or write anything readable.

I'll see if I can get some inspiration from the other birthday projects and see how they did things. Gathering messages will then be the easy part [notme]

17. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I'm sure it's the heart that counts. ;)
    I mean it is Yui that we are talking about here,
    I'm sure one of the few girls in AKB48 who don't do her nails won't mind about those little things.

Probably a scrapbook with few pages?
    If we are lacking on the artistry, there's always the option of minimalist design?

If you wish to do it, I'll try to help as much as I can.
    Though my Japanese aren't particularly better, at least I think could help a little at translating.
    Tbh, I can't write either :^^;:
    Well, I guess we have the option to type it? Google have a nice IME here.

I think I can help spread the love when it comes to gathering message.
    I can probably ask the chinese fan base to contribute some..

18. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Right, I'm going ahead with this project, it's just as expensive to send a letter as it is to send a book anyway :D
    Let's send Yuichan something nice. I'll make a separate thread after this and hopefully one of the mods can get it pinned at the top.

I've been looking around for printers and I've found one that actually prints these kinds of books per 1 copy (almost all printers want you to print at least 50 or 100 pieces ...).

A scrapbook kind of vibe is what I was thinking about too.

As for things we missed over the last couple of days! So many pictures with Yuichan in magazines and G+, and now also the preview pictures of the calendars. :^O^: :^O^:

[​IMG]

Singing Heart Ereki as center:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Yui fooling around after the last theater performance:
    [​IMG]

During yesterday's AKBingo she got the opportunity to showcase her geinin skills that she learned while at NMB... But it seems they were kind of rusty. Haha. [hehe] The part where she clobbered Juri was so much fun too! She was quite brutal on her. Like all the older gen girls btw, total annihilation.

[​IMG]

19. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Not sure about the exchange between Yui and Juri on AKBingo.
    Juri said she loved her but Yui had too much girls (well we all know about Yui's harem...). And Yui said she can't see the love on Juri's eyes (eyes not laughing).
    Am I right? I suck at japanese...

Edit :

20. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^Haha, yes! The best part of the interaction was Juri calling Yui a floosy (shirigarui), and then Yui's riposte was that Juri is a leftover (kasu). [clap] [clap] [hehe] [hehe]

I put up her birthday thread here: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=6880

Please help me create an awesome present for Yuichan!