1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Yes. This makes basically no sense. They performed as a unit less than a year ago, and they performed at Yuki's first concert so I don't get why they acted like this was special. They never made any announcement about FK ceasing activities (though, they did cancel the radio show earlier this year).

I don't understand why this needed a 70 day countdown timer. To me, this just wasn't that big of a deal and was, in fact, a huge disappointment. :angry:

It almost feels like there was supposed to be something more announced, but it fell through (single/album/etc that just wasn't ready yet). IDK...it just doesn't make sense to me.

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Well, it was a bit of an anticlimax. But as I argued in Yukirins concert thread, French Kiss and its members are not AKB priority.

Regarding Akichas involvement in JKT theater November 11, may it be a farewell performance?

3. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

No. Akicha still has some schedule as a JKT in Dec.

4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok. You Indonesians are lucky. :)

5. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    hmm i wonder if this regarding the rumored AKBxJKT concert that the main thread talking about on December?. Well i wish akicha still around when JKT held their 2nd Anniversary Concert on December

6. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

First time watched jkt's girls. All i can say is "wow". They are even better than akb's girls i saw in singapore auto salon in apr, in my opinion

Btw, shania is damn cute :))

Cant wait to tomorrow.

7. vanzcopz

vanzcopz Kenkyuusei

@akicha fan in j : did you mean she will appear on Indonesia-Japan expo event?

i bet many fans of her also want to cheer her up on the theater or HS or whatever it is, but again considering personal life they can't make it come true :(

i really wish i can go to the handshake event, but i have to go to school even in the sunday :cry:

8. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Hmm. If that's so, then there is a hope that she will be around longer, no?

I hope there is still a chance for everyone here to see Akicha's performance, whether in the theater or concerts. It's been a long time since I saw her.

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    When quoting, please do so above your own text.

When replying to the last post in the thread (the post directly over the reply you're going to make), there's no need to quote. The default way of replying to a post is to hit the "Post reply" button at the bottom of the page, not the "Quote" button. Please quote sparingly.

10. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Akicha is sick and will not be making the trip to Jakarta for the HS event (according to her G+ post). One can assume she won't be going for the theater show on Monday either.

Mocchi was sick all week, and you know they had to be around each other for rehearsals for Yuki's concert. So I'll blame this illness on Mocchi. :p

Aki has had bad health several times this year and at inopportune moments. If anyone sees her, please give her some hand sanitizer. :D

11. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    @hxmanh: if Akicha can't make it to jkt, you can switch your HS ticket to Shania or any other member :) i hope you can enjoy all the JKT48 show [rock] and i hope next time we can meet Akicha in person ;)

12. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

Well, Shania is a lovely idol, if one day i want to HS with her, ill come to her fair and square :D and i dont want to hs with her in this situation through, i may think that she is a replacement of my oshi if you know wat i mean. And she does not deserve that :D

One more fact that my feeling is hurt right now, i dont blame on my silly oshi at all. But yes, its hurt, so much hurt. Even if acchan came to me for hand shaking, i really dont think that i would have willing to hankshake with her either :)

Ill come to Akicha next time. If she can not make it next time, ill come next next time lah

13. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I understand dude :)

Since you already come to jakarta please try all Akicha favorite food, like bakso & nasi goreng :chuffed:

And because of Akicha, now JKT48 got 1 new fan :D

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's pretty bad she's sick again and at such a moment. Her antis may use it to say she's not interested in JKT any longer. :(

15. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

fingers crossed, hope everything will be smoother for her from now on :)

[​IMG]

16. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

just fyi about senbatsu calendar 2014
    akicha didnt make it after all..

[​IMG]

17. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Ahhh... My voting isn't enough after all :fp:
    Next is kimisuki :)

18. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Too bad, i was looking forward to meet akicha today. I even prepared and memorized what i'll say to her in japanese. Can't blame anyone though. I really wish she'll have more success in AKB since JKT is not her priority anymore. Akicha and gon is the reason i'm into JKT. I remember my first theater just to see akicha. And turns out that's the first time and the last time i see akicha performance in theatre. Last time i saw her in july concert. Ahhh, i miss her so much

19. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    actually this result is indeed shocking. some girls that even didn't rank in preliminary result can make it to enter the senbatsu.

do you mean ghaida? too bad she could not make it. though she ranked 7th in preliminary result.

20. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

expected, but at least I had chance to give her 2 votes when I bought ticket for Team J Stage on 8th. :)

Btw, so bad that Shania could not make it too [speechless]

When I searched for Akicha's Stuffs @ JKT Theater, I could not find anything. those guys told me that Akicha and Harugon's stuffs always have been sold out quickly :D almost talked to him "If my silly oshimen had that kind of popular, why the hell just 1 in her 3 HS Sessions has been sold out sofar?". Thank God I could keep that in mind.

I don't know if it's right or wrong in this situation, but if Indonesian Fans continue turning their backs on her and her popularity goes down like this, we should repair ourselves that her management won't let her come to Indonesia again, in a very near future, I think. Base on "win - win" theory, with just 1 in 3 sessions had been sold out, even if Aki were not sick, in this situation, I would not let her come to JKT if I were her management.

I have not regretted and I won't regret that I came to JKT, but 3 minutes hand-shake with her could not come true now becomes a very very bitter memory each time I think about JKT :) And because I were so upset that time, totally forgot to ask if I could collect the CDs before leaving :cry: therefore, I can not give away CDs to Vietnamese Fans to help them know more about JKT48. Feeling so sorry about that :cry: so sorry ...

P/S: you can believe or not, but the fact that I mistook the HSE date from 10th to 9th :D. therefore I bought return ticket at 8:05 PM 9th Nov. When I came to Epicentrum Walk yesterday, it's totally empty =)). I sat in Starbucks, bought a new flight ticket to come back home at 8:05 PM 10th Nov :D. When I was finding a hotel near Epicentrum, I also checked her G+ and knew that she could not make it to HSE. I was like "arghh, Aki, I just bought a new Flight Ticket 5 minutes ago." :cry:. After had a small chat with Takumi-san, I came back to the theater to ask JKT Staffs if they could help me to give my gift for Akicha to Haruka and ask Haruka to keep my gift and give Aki when they meet each other :D then came to the airport heading Home with a ... broken heart (I think I can call it that way :D)

So dramatic :D