1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

Well..it could said too..
    But the prove that i ever known firstly was when she trolled and got trolled by deddy corbuzier 'om botak(hage-san)'
    Maybe it was very rude when he said *of course you moved to jkt, cause you must have been at backrow when at akb... "when

But once again.. that is indonesian culture that i known it was not based of scenario as like as japan tv show..

2. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

no one posted this one yet?

https://plus.google.com/102249965218267255722/posts/FKMVSPbcZfY

summary

after this post was uploaded on her google+ just couple hours ago..
    suddenly there's 500 reply post flooded by her fans and still counting..
    they'r all cheers her up n thanks her for what she did this past 1 year n will continue to support her in the future...
    really glad for her..n considering how much japanese fans replied her post, i think she did really good job to promote JKT n Indonesia generally to overseas fans...
    she's our sweetheart...
    :inlove:

3. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'll try to translate harugon's google+ post. it is international forum after all. sorry for incorrect grammar and such.

good evening
    I've already moved to JKT48 for 1 year. what kind is it? time flew really fast.
    when I just moved to JKT48, it is difficult for me because it is different from Japan, but I am happy here more than in Japan.
    now I have 2 home, right? in Japan and Jakarta. JKT48 is like a family for me.
    it has been 1 year, I already can speak Indonesian and eat Indonesian food here.
    I love Japan but I also really love Jakarta.
    for now, what I really want is in Jakarta
    I know there are fans in Japan,
    I'm not forget.
    but for now, I really want to be here.

I'll do my best.
    please take care of me
    i love you♡

I wonder what will aki-p do with kaigai gumi from now [think]

4. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

her best friend friend stella just announced her graduation tonight..
    i hope this matters dont shake her too much...also affect her motivation in JKT.. :(

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I know she can get past this. She's had some of her friends/teammates who graduated before in AKB so this is nothing new. It hurts to see your best friend go like that but it can't be helped. :(

She'll be even more motivated because of this.

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Haruka might act like a little kid but she's still a professional - one who was brave enough to put her hat in the ring and face new experiences, like when she put her hand up to transfer overseas. I think she'll be fine :)
    (Also, Haruka is possibly due to be called back soon? I don't know when but we know the transfers had a time limit.)

Stella x Haruka are pretty cute together tho, GIFs from the basketball event:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    youtube link

7. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

did you read her last post on google+?
    what i'm worried about her is, she just announced that she will stay in JKT and won't comeback to Japan anytime soon..
    she looked like in good spirit.. the fans also posted their gratitude n supports..
    and then, the night in the very same day.. "BAM!!" this happened..
    i'm sure she was shocked mentally..on the day show they just perform happily like nothin would happened..

i dont think stella consulted before with the members about this
    since she announced her grads after haruka read birthday letter for her..
    and gon was cryin a lot...

i know gon is strong-minded girls behind her childish images
    she also makes a lot of good friends here..
    but still losing stella is a big blow even for her...

i just cant help worrying about this..
    let's hope for the best tho..

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ No idea what kind of contract Stella had with JOT, you'd need someone on the inside to figure that one out.

Stella really only has an obligation to tell her bosses, management, that she wanted to graduate. The fans, that's another one, but she could have opted to have JOT announce it officially and didn't have to face the audience herself. (Though that is how the '48 operate.)
    She didn't have to tell the members - they probably might have tried to talk her out of it, or maybe it was just too hard.

(Or maybe Stella has a contract like Shinoda Mariko's, in that she was free to leave at her own will at any time, so long as she announced it through the correct chain of command/events.)

Haruka might have been in shock - and still have known. Or, it was a blindside, but that does and will happen within the '48.
    (Miyazawa Sae didn't tell Oshima Yuko her transfer plans, they're super close, same-generation members and friends.... but she felt it too hard to get the words out.)

There have also been cases where the members will tell a friend their intentions and the person just doesn't pay attention enough to understand.

It'll be hard on Haruka, first having lost Rena to AKB and now Stella to eventual graduation, but she still has the other members, and she's a professional. Haruka is also fairly close to graduated members Mariko-sama, Acchan, Masuda Yuka... some SDN48 members, who had a mass graduation. She's not going to be alone in this; she'll get the advice she needs if she seeks it, she isn't known to be shy.

9. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

^^
    yeah, that's how 48's works..
    like it or not we will see other members graduated too later or sooner..
    maybe i was just too worry that gon may leave too...
    and it's a bit weird that i worry more about gon than sonia..
    i wonder how sonia's feelin right now...

btw gon tweeted that right now she's in Japan..
    do you know the reason?

PS: thnx for lighten up the mood a bit with your funny vids n gifs on JKT general thread kurisu..
    last night the mood was very gloomy there..

:)

10. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    She's participating Tobitate! Study Japan program

Attached Files:

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I've been looking at fan-taken pictures, there's are cute ones of Haruka in a trolley being lead around by Shan :D

12. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Haruka (and GACKT) appeared in Bima Satria Garuda next week, skip to 4:55 (hope RCTI haven't block it yet)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZFgcRZZbyM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUObR4OdtgCBqKU-zcHNSDBg[/yt]

thanks to uploader

13. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

just like the last pajadora revival, her votes rise dramatically on the second half vote times.
    kinda expect this before but to be the highest ranked, that's kinda surprising.
    wow next week bima.. gackt & haruka.. cant wait..

14. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    I'm really happy Haruka ranked 1 in calendar senbatsu. And next week she'll appear at Bima, so excited

15. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yeah, I feel happy for her ^^ no 1 in pajadora revival & calendar senbatsu = )

16. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    But i really wondering though, because on other forum other people said the same thing when Haruka got picked for no 1 "The power of Japan wota". Is it really because her japanese fans vote that she could get no 1? I voted for her at least 10 sms, but didn't expect that her rank will jumped to 1st, really amazing

17. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I dont think it surprising. She has generated a lot of good will and respect....well... for respecting her new country and doing her hardest to fit in and making a big effort on the language.

18. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Gon has 2 big "pillars". 1st is her Japanese fans who keep supporting her until now, the 2nd is Indonesian fans...
    Gon shows her dedication for JKT and got a huge support in Indonesia [nod]

19. Ernietheracefan

Ernietheracefan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder if she'll promoting Warota's final album in here...??

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think she will promote it if JOT will allow her to. She's a part of it.