1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[INFO] Calendar Senbatsu 2014

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by djt, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    interesting result. Haruka won with huge gap. sure her wota is scary.

can we use this result to map girl's popularity? at least as early phase. or handshake selling is more legit?

2. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

haha not me.. I'm not really interested in voting mechanism.. :)

3. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I guess you can't ^^ because ...
    and this is true = ) trust me...I mean trust us ^^

so am I ._.v

4. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    well, but this is like mini-sousenkyo right? and that's how sousenkyo works. dunno

5. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

i'm curious about one thing..
    is it true that the members who make it to calendar senbatsu this time would make it to managu senbatsu?
    i mean all 12 of em?

i just checked kinal google+, she said that she was choosen as managu senbatsu.. and she didnt even make it to calendar sebatsu..

6. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

^
    they're different, the managu senbatsu & the calendar senbatsu

7. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

oh one more thing..
    why am i start thinking that the recent last posts in this forum is full of suspicious peoples..
    :D :D :D
    anyway [rock]

8. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

^
    nah, maybe it was just your feelings :)

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I agree, managu senbats had to be chosen months ago - the filming of the Pocari Sweat ads.
    (That's how that song and Pocari are tied together, right?)

Yona's fans... wow, you guys rallied. Impressive.

Hanna... starting to set herself as the Akarin of JKT48; treats her fans great, out going and has great fanservice.

Everyone else is expected kinda... though, Rica!, I'm surprised and happy she made it. Her or Sendy, I'm pretty much always going to be happy.

My oshi (Ghaida) didn't make it... but it serves as a good warning at the same time for people who were satisfied with the Pajama Drive Revival position (me being one of those people), message received, try a LOT harder next time.

10. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

Yona... Amazing... I actually spent more than I would like to admit to vote for her, even though she never asked to be voted, not even once. I did that with absolutely no hope that she would actually enter the senbatsu rank, given that she wasn't even ranked in the preliminary voting results. That said, the results made me so happy, I couldn't hold my face from smiling stupidly the whole night, having an almost 30 seconds handshake with Yona earlier in the evening at the Handshake Festival only made matters worse (for my stupid smiling face, that is). [hehe] :D
    I'm very sorry for Kinal, though... Even though The Captain's my 1st oshimen, Yona had gotten me kepincut . :inlove: :p

Congratulations, Yona! Finally it's your time to shine! [clap] [party]

11. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

i think i know one of them. initial J right?

12. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Rena made it, If only I was able to actually get my hands on JKT merchandise... through trusted mediums :(

13. DylanJeWe

DylanJeWe Kenkyuusei

I have to buy one... My Oshi is really on my birthday month :D it will be awesomee... :awesome: :awesome:

i wonder what she'll wear on the photoshoot?

14. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Whoever the senbatsu, i'll still buy it. But make it into per team is my expectation for next year :gavel:

15. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Did Akicha participate in this? I find it odd that she didn't make it; isn't she fairly popular here as well?

Congratulation to Haruka, though!! [party] And on my birthday month, too. I'm so happy that her momentum's keep going up, from centering KFC to being apart of calendar senbatsu. She's not becoming a part of the group anymore-- she's already an integral part of it.

Wished more KIII members could make it, but I'm really glad for Yona and Hanna nevertheless. Really worried for Melody though.. I've never heard of a group's ace placing 8th (Acchan, Haruppi, and Mayu have all tasted #2 and #3, but never farther than that). She didn't make it in the Pajama Drive revival as well, did she? Does this mean Melody faces the same problem as Haruppi and Mayu-- proclaimed center by management but not by fans? [wonder]

16. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think maybe it is the right time for JKT to have real sousenkyo to calculate girls popularity among fans, and who is the center that fans really want. (well, actually this calendar senbatsu also pretty close to real sousenkyo right?). yeah, somehow melody case is worrisome. Pajama Drive revival failure perhaps because misunderstanding among her wota, but it is like mini-sousenkyo, isn't it?

I actually thought Nabilah will get 1st but seems 1 million follower didn't really help that much [sealed]

17. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

@poopyon

hmm..looks like you didnt read some post in the previous page.. it's okay i'll summarize for you..

akicha also participated, it's just her popularity dropping significantly, well it cant be helped..
    melody is still popular, no need to worry.
    probably the same case in pajadora revival happened again to her. let's just say they let their guards down..well i dont know.. :)
    melody is also one of my oshi. in my case i was thinking something like this:
    "well,, since melody is the ace, center n popular member, she should make it without problems. i should give my votes to other members.."
    as for hanna & yona, they have this so called "super fans". you could find the "suspects" in the previous pages of this thread. :)

cheers

18. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Pajama Drive differs from a real sousenkyo, though; it has more resemblance to Request Hours (fans voting for the "signature song" of their oshimen vs. fans voting for their oshimen on their preferred song-- you can see how some fans like their oshimen on different songs, so the votes may be split). Melody's fans might not cooperate with each other very well on the Pajama Drive situation, but there's no excuse for them in the calendar senbatsu. All they needed to do was to vote for her, period. No Tenshi no Shippo, Junjou Shogi, etc; just her. I would've thought that after the Pajama Drive incident, Melody's fans would double their efforts for their oshimen or something. Kinda like Acchan in the 2011 sousenkyo, after she got beaten by Yuko the previous year. It's justifiable with Nabilah, as her fans got her in Pajama Drive, despite two other members from "rival collisions" making it as well-- her fans may feel that she's "safe" this time around.

If you're a Melody-oshi, you shouldn't let your guards down, you know. Haruppi's not center anymore and Milky has been out of Senbatsu once and Mayuyu, despite the pushes and solo singles and proclamation by herself and management, did not achieve #1 in the last sousenkyo.

Also: it's really odd that among all the Melody-fans, there aren't these "super fans" at all. With such big number of supporters, you would've though the amount of dedicated fans would be higher than the girls with small fanbases. If Yona or Hanna have, for example, ten fans each, and two-three of them are "super fans", then Melody, with a theoretical thirty fans, would have about six-nine "super fans", no?

Honestly, with the JPN48 group going all out in promoting their fresh faces, I don't see why JKT48 can't do the same to keep things interesting. Haruka-center is a great move, imo; shows how much JKT48 appreciate her. Maybe a KIII center wouldn't be so bad; there's two of them above Melody's place, anyway.

Akicha's busy with her AKB48 activities, I guess, being in Team B and Heart Ereki UG now. Doesn't have time for JKT48, which means less exposure, which leads to fewer fans? Idk.

I just realized Kinal's not there. Damn.

I suppose this just shows that some girls that are put at the back really have dedicated fans. :XD: Not complaining though; I see Rica and Sendy and Ayana (not to mention KIII girls <3 ) among the likes of Beby and Ve, so it's all good. I personally wish Ayen, Ghaida, and Della would make it, but oh well.

19. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

let's just push aside your theoritical calculation for a moments
    in the peppers that should works but as far as i know, what happened in the "field" is more trivial than theorytical..

if melody doesnt have any "super-fans" according your theory, then that's it. it could happened though..
    rica,sendy,ghaida is popular among overseas fans
    but rica n sendy made it while ghaida didnt..then that's it.
    viny naomi yupi is more popular KIII members n they should have this super fans too according your theory,
    yet they lose to hanna & yona.. then that's it.
    honestly i dont know if melody or some other girls haves one or not..(n i guess no one surely knows..)

like i said, it's more trivial n unexpected factor that influenced the event.
    that's why the results is kinda surprising because it cant be 100% predicted or calculated.

for example this is about the trivial things that i know according some information i know on the fields:

firstly, of course hanna & yona "super fans"included.

rica n sendy lose in terms of popularity among local fans compared frontliners like nabilah or melody, they also doesnt included as senbatsu regular. but rica n sendy have this strong fanbase in japan.
    normally overseas fans couldnt participated but with some helps they could participated the events. i also heard that they also have this super fans with strong resources. the same goes with some other girls but the ricasen combo just stronger i think.

haruka is popular for sure, but i'm surprised she reached the top spot.
    haruka was leading with significant votes because among most of the fans there is unofficial custom that "whoever your top3 oshi, haruka is one of those" well something like that. that's why some good fans @ k*****s easily coordinated with other HS participants to organized that "kami cinta haruka" project.
    etc

and not to mention yet, this is JUST for calendar senbatsu, yes someone might say that this is like mini senbatsu. but if JKT really arrange some real senbatsu, i'm sure the situation will entirely differents.
    let just say " the fans will get more serious n wont let their guards down that much.

cheers

20. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I think everything is just pure speculation at this point.

There's no exact proof that Hanna and Yona have "super fans" (do these fans declare themselves openly? Reference?), yet these two girls manage to beat front girls, so we assume that their "super fans" exist. Sendy and Rica likewise; I think Kak Sora and Bang Emil are their supporters, and these two people have a great amount followers on Twitter to influence other people to vote for their favorites; furthermore, lots of rumors have been circling around that overseas fans vote for them. This is also the case with Haruka-- Japanese fans may or may not help vote for this, with the help of Jakarta's "Haruka should be one of your oshimen" rule (a rule I don't get, since ethically, isn't one oshimen enough?)

We're all assuming and speculating without concrete data. There's no way you can tell that so and so are ranked this high or this low because of such and such, because everything's up in the air. There's a possibility that Melody has super fans as well, a possibility that overseas fans don't care and did not vote at all, a possibility that Haruka is indeed popular and have dedicated fans that vote for her, not just fans of other girls that felt the need to vote for Haruka just because they are thankful of her contribution here.

That's why I go with "theoretically" and "I thought" and "may", because I know nothing of the real situation. I daresay what you heard and what I speculate could be entirely different than reality, but it's fun to assume and theorize anyway. Don't take things seriously, my theories are just theories after all, nothing more than guesses and assumptions, since we're so blind to the real demography of the votes. Meanwhile, you shouldn't take too much credit on the things you heard as well; "hearing" things don't necessarily make it true-- separate hard facts from words you hear from the street, and don't say that you "know" these things; keep them they way they are (e.g, "I heard overseas fans vote for her" vs. "I know overseas fans vote for her")

I'm kind of confused by this statement, though. "Trivial" means of little to no importance, indicating insignificance. You're saying that what happens on the field is not important? I'm sure I must have misunderstood :XD: