1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    She did sell out only 1 KFC HS ticket session of hers but you must've forgotten (deliberately or not) that she had sold out all of her Yuuhi HS ticket sessions (regardless of whether Japanese or Indonesian fans who bought the majority of it). Well, what can I say except that you're not the only person in the world that takes a glass half empty approach when looking at an issue.

Win - win theory? Who are the parties? :lol:
    If you're her management, you would not let her come to JKT just because she sold out only 1 of her 3 KFC HS ticket sessions?! Again, with your glass half empty approach. Your way of 'preventing' her popularity from going down in Indonesia is by NOT allowing her to meet her fans here and destroying her fans' hearts in the process (regardless of whether she treasured her Indonesian fans or not). That's GENIUS. Somebody should award you as the best manager of the year or something.
    Her involvement with JKT48 does significantly contribute to JKT48 popularity in Japan and Indonesia. On the other hand, being a JKT48 member does not have any significant influence in her AKB48 career.
    Let's face the fact: Whether Akicha is a JKT48 member or not, AKB48 management seem to have little (if not none at all) interest in putting Akicha back to AKB48 Senbatsu line-up (aside from jyanken or sosenkyo single). Akicha's inclusion in Sayokuro single Senbatsu as JKT48 representative is an exception though.
    Some people need to stop blaming her involvement in JKT48 as the number one reason for her lost AKB48 Senbatsu status. AKB48 management clearly want to rely on girls like W Matsui, Annin, Paruru, Ricchan, Sayanee or Milky to accompany the established older gen. ones as AKB48 single Senbatsu. Period.

2. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

Akicha... What a disappointment. I feel bad for her and her fans, me included. To be honest, I'm not buying the whole "health issues" crap. I'm starting to think that Akicha's not really up to the challenges in JKT48 anymore, and I do really hope that I'm wrong. I'm not saying that I know the truth or something, but it's no secret that Akicha's popularity in JKT48 is declining steadily. Her almost constant absence at the JKT48 theatre, while still giving information about her performance at Team B's stage, probably hurt some Indonesian fans feelings. Well, I'm one of those fans, I don't like it when my oshimen(s) and/or her management doesn't put enough priority where it matters, in this (my) case, Indonesia, the JKT48 Theatre. As far as I'm concerned, Akicha is currently Team J first and Team B second, enough said.
    Anyway, get well soon, Akicha! Please prove me wrong...

3. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

Several things....

1. Akicha's health condition has been very bad since the end of September. She lost a lot of weight, the voice is weak, hardly smiles like she used to

2. She has 3 "jobs", AKB, JKT and her management office's. Usually JKT schedule is finalized in last minutes...like 3~5 days prior. And often sudden changes/cancels occur

AKB job's schedule setting is also pretty same.

Very difficult to adjust/prepare for....

3.Her schedule and priority are decided by business side, mainly AKS. Her willingness/motivation don't matter to it. She is a chess piece of business, contract and money.

4. Akicha is out of Manatsu Senbatu, even she was in Malaysia for the shooting. As  Bejo Bebek mentioned, health issue might be not the only reason.., I am afraid if there are some business things going on behind the scene.

4. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    ^
    @AFIJ

3. Akicha's move to JKT48 last year was to help boosting JKT48 popularity in Japan and Indonesia. Transferring one or two AKB members is one way to do it.
    I never bought even once Akicha's "this-JKT48-transfer-was-completely-my-decision" statement. If the JKT48 transfer offer didn't come to her back then, such overseas transfer thing wouldn't even have crossed her mind.
    Regarding the Kaigai program, Mariyannu and Haruka were the volunteering type. These girls didn't seem to have much to lose. Their popularity in AKB48 were not as an important factor as their willingness to join the Kaigai program.
    On the other hand, Akicha and Sae were not the volunteering type. They had so much to lose if they joined the Kaigai program. The decision to offer the Kaigai program to these girls was mainly based on their popularity in AKB48 which was quite high back then. They were part of Senbatsu in AKB48 consecutive singles before the 2012 Sosenkyo single.

4. What, she's officially out of Managu Senbatsu?! Is this one of your insider's information or did you just base your assumption on yesterday's line up of Managu performance @JKT48 HS Festival? What about her part in Managu PV which was already taken? Will it get completely edited?
    Sounds bad and sad to me.

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    If it's not done previously should perhaps Akicha properly be examined with respect to various tropical diseases she may have received in Indonesia. Dengue fever, for example, is just one nasty thing you can get in the tropics but is unknown in Japan. Malaria is worse?

Edit: Right now she seems most photograph her dogs and put out on Twitter, perhaps the only thing she can do now. I wonder just one thing on a previous slide. What could it be for the cage you see here? Hardly a dog cage, she has other animals too?

http://petpic.jp/picture/index/1698884

6. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Suddenly akicha have theatre schedule for 11/15? Something will happen?

7. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

[speechless] just 4 days left [speechless] think I really can not make it this time, not enough time for me to prepare, even if it's just a 1 / 2 days trip [speechless]

[sealed]

8. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

like that would works.. in this matters, even "hi i'm takamina, i'm sashi or i'm yuko oshima" wont works.
    well i think that "Hi, i am the japanese senbatsu"-girl bonus, no matter what'" could still works on the next single (managu). unless that "akicha fan inj" words is true.. well i don't know..

havnt sold out yet is different than empty slot
    looks like you missed the HS event. last HS is different than usual. it was festival themed with mini concert n the announcement of JKT new single n movie. that's why they changed the venue in the first place. take a look at this pic.
    [​IMG]
    that doesnt include the inside venue n the crowds on the night events. seriously, if i were u, i wont bothered worried about her session would empty just like yuuhi event.
    dont tell me that you dont know if we still can buy the cd at the H day.

(who?) turning their backs on (who?)?
    we cant blame the fans.
    most of the fans doesnt have some "insiders" shit or somethin.. so they just relies on social media as their last hope to get connected with her. n last time i checked she was more interested about her dogs than JKT48. so her managements really go that far preventing her to write something about JKT?

sorry dude, but you sounded like akicha isnt part of JKT family at all. you sounds like she just some "non selling foreign celebrity " trying to held some concert here but got canceled bcoz the tickets didnt sold out.
    good times bad times, that just normal everyday routine as an idol n as a humans generally. she's not the only idol in the world who find her tickets doesnt sold out. i dont think she needs some "this or that conditions" just to works with her own teams/nakama.

yeaa right.. she stay here for 3 weeks every months. moreover she live in mountains and jungle. i bet gon was plagued with the same disease, she looks very "chubby".
    very smart. why dont u assume that she might get some rabies from the dogs instead?

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Now we shall not overdo. :D But she has been sick so often that you may start to wonder. Not even an elk seem to help. :)

10. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    What the... I'm really sure that this noon i saw akicha name on list member performed on 11/15. I alao cancelled applying ticket on wed, thinking i'll apply on friday instead. But "poof" her name is suddenly gone now. I wonder if it's just simple mistake by JOT...

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes. You are right and more have seen it. There is more on Twitter but I don't know what's facts and what's rumors.

12. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I think it was just a mistake on JOT's part. According to her management blog which was posted on Saturday (11/9), Aki is scheduled for Hiruobi on Thursday and Friday (11/14 and 11/15).

That is fact. The next part is rumor.

My understanding is that Aki needs to go to Jakarta for some recordings/photoshoots. She was supposed to take care of it this past weekend and the early part of this week, but due to illness, she didn't go. It has been rescheduled for next weekend.

My theory:

JOT thought she would be there in time for the Friday evening theater show. But since she is on Hiruobi until early afternoon in Japan, she wouldn't be able to make it.

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks Alachad, so it must have been. It's been so much around Akicha now with cancelling and other stuff that anyone can go nuts. And such mistakes can easily make rumors.

14. Akicha fan in J

15. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

did it via Twitter, hope she will read it. and more over, hope she will get well real soon :)

16. Akicha fan in J

I have another concern, if she is depressed, the voices from fans like "Ganbatte" might pressure her.

One idea I come up with is...

When fans response to her G+, Twitter post, try to let her laugh:
    Like stupid joke (J only though), or attaching funny pics..etc.

If many fans start doing it all together, she will know what fans are trying to do.

What do you think?

17. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    I could try that, I just wish akicha is fluent in Indonesian so it will be easier to cheer her up :D

18. Akicha fan in J

Anything is fine, as far as Akicha can laugh and/or smile.
    Cute dog pic will make her smile.
    One Indonesian fan proposed he will attach Basko pic.
    Another said, he will attach the pic of his own face....he said it's a good laugh.

Please help me spread this idea:
    English:
    https://plus.google.com/102774392413262 ... nZnFAGpuY6
    bahasa Indonesia:https://plus.google.com/102774392413262639294/posts/DHtxTVhR3t5
    https://twitter.com/AkichaIFIJ/status/4 ... 6882613248

19. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Her recent post in Ameba is only the dog, not her own pictures. She seems very "far" for a local fan like me :cry:

20. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^

She just updated her blog a while ago with the picture of her new hair color. she said that she changed her hair back to Black :inlove:

hmm, I miss her plump face :cry: hope she will gain some more weights

Code:
    http://ameblo.jp/aki-takajo-we/entry-11693772767.html
    English Translation by Takumi-san

Code:
    https://plus.google.com/102774392413262639294/posts/H7D6pasUpzx
    Base on her newest Tweet

Code:
    風邪とかじゃないのでご安心を♥️
    She knew that her fans really worry for her a lot :D that point really made my day :inlove: