1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    [Fancam] JKT48 - Manatsu no Sounds Good @ Handshake Event

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUES8XbAbos[/yt]

credit to uploader

*mizugi = baju renang

2. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    I don't think manatsu will be their next single.
    Because that song is used for CM (usually its for mini album or something like that in JKT's case)

3. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    the members already confirmed it via twitter last nite

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I wonder if the English ver. will be used to advertise Pocari Sweat in Australia - it'll be summer here in a few weeks.
    I guess not likely but it would still be interesting.

--

Can someone please translate this?:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6_LXQPqYrA[/yt]

5. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^
    it's a free weird translation :D

Shania's vocal

1,2,3 Music!

iya iya lah, iya iya lah, senam yg iya iyalah
    (yes yeah duh, yes yeah duh (dunno how to translate that really :p ) (this is the) yes yeah duh exercise.

After the theater, rise your right hand (literally: right hand up), (you can) hi-touch!
    (this is the) yes yeah duh! exercise.

right hand (holds) light stick, left hand (holds) photo pack, (you can) chant!

during performance, somebody slips, will fall!

everyday come to f(x), it's fun!

during theater MC's no one's laughing, it sucks (it's resenting)

queuing for handshake ticket, but then it's sold out, so sad

Ayana (has/the dunno which one in this context) sleepy eyes, Beby's forehead is wide
    Shania the Aunt, Sonia is the loudest (can't really hear what shan was singing sorry, but I think she mention (toa) loudspeaker device used for speech)

iya iya lah iya iya lah, senam yg iya iyalah
    yes yeah duh, yes yeah duh, (this is the) yes yeah duh exercise.

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^^ Weird yes but still, a little bit familiar (and reminds me of an AKB concert) and funny :inlove:
    Thanks for translating.

I think it was a few days ago, I saw a video with CowCow performing in Bahasa Indonesian as well... or, maybe someone dubbed over it.

7. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^^ ©2013 YOSHIMOTO KOGYO <- this one?

actually in English ya iyalah is like "yes, of course!" with emphasis on the speaker's tone

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    that was the real version, it was uploaded by the official acc.

9. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    ah, sorry because i didn't see member's tweet :^^;: :^^;:
    so, that's their next single,,
    because this is a "summer single", is it going to take place at beach and bikini, right?

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Actually CowCow uploaded 3 versions of the song..Japanese (atarimae taisho),indonesian,and english (No surprise exercise)..
    But the english version is completely different from the japanese and indonesian..
    And I remember Yui-han and Yuko did the "dance" in an event..

11. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best-100 2013.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    don't forget that Shiichan-CowCow ver of the dance too. That was also as hilarious as what Yuko-Yui did

13. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

so basically we must buy the product first? :hmm:
    okay so there's no way i buy some tv or refrigerator

what's the cheapest one?
    hair straightener..? hair dryer..?
    aaaawww maaaaan... :fp:

14. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

Hello, everybody! I'm back from the dead~ [party] [party] [party]

I'd like to share my experience from HSFest event two days ago as my first post after such long time, this time I bought more tickets than usual since I didn't get the chance to attend the previous yuuhi wo handshake event.

I came to the HS location around 10AM, just an hour before the Handshake session started. I though that the morning session will be quite empty, but to my surprise, it's already crowded by fans. Even the front lobby of the Mall that aren't used for the events are being filled by the fans who're queuing to buy CD. Earlier, I planned to buy some tickets on the spot, but just seeing the queue already discouraging me to do it.

Never mind that, I hurried to the second floor the nearest Starbucks to meet JKT48stuff Jadilah Nekad participants & other twitter friends who're setting up some command center for the event :D. At that time, the general handshake event session 1 had already started and so I decide to use my one-and-only-cute-little-pink ticket now.

there are 4 lines of member with each line consisted of three members, And I choose the leftmost line since there's Rena there:

*all of this scene are happened under ten seconds*
    1st member: hello!
    me: hello
    2nd member: hello!
    me: hello
    3rd member: hello!
    *finish*

yeah, I know. kind of plain :awesome:

First, to Veranda's line at 1st session. Since Veranda's line are next to the 1-Million-Follower Idol, Nabilah no wonder it's really chaotic there (well, almost every session queuing line are chaotic actually). After queuing for almost 30 minutes, I finally met directly with the celestial being.

M: Hello Kak Ve! I...um... (stuttering due to the pressure of her divine presence, and the fatigue of waiting for 30 minutes)
    Ve: Yes, hello...*SMILING DIVINELY*
    M: umm...*take a deep breath* When did you feel ugly? :blush:
    Ve: fell ugly? umm...*thinking* :cute: umm....I think when I just woke up in the morning, or when I haven't take a bath all day long
    M: really? I think you'll never look ugly even if you haven't take a bath all day long :^O^: *I think she didn't hear this part because of the music from the main stage*
    Guards: NEXT!
    Ve: You're asking a funny question *SMILING DIVINELY, AGAIN*
    *I release Her hand and then She hand me the stickers*
    Ve: Thank you!
    Me: :^O^:

then I hastily drag my body to the 11th lane, for Rachel since the registration for that session are already started. Not as crowded as the main members lane.

Ra: Hello Kak~
    M: Hello chel~ feeling tired yet?
    Ra: from what?
    M: from being JKT48 trainee
    Ra: No. not yet.
    M: You sure? it'll get harder once the 3rd gen joins
    Ra: Yes, I'm sure.
    *Guards: NEXT!*
    M: Alright, please hang on there chel. You had the highest performance count among the other trainee.
    Ra: Thank you *hands me the sticker*

Since I don't have any tickets scheduled for the 3rd session, I went to lunch with Da-Chi from Jadilah Nekad Project part 2 & A48 and some friends at the world's most famous beef-bowl restaurant ;). While we're eating we're being notified that Beby are performing UZA dance at the main stage and then followed by VeXKinal dancing the Indonesian version of Atarimae Taishoo. Well, those self-claimed world's greatest beef-bowl had turned into the so-so beef bowl because I missed those performance :tongue:

After rest a bit at the command center, I came back to the battlefield. This time Jeje's line at the 4th session. Now, this starting to really got out of hand. Because Ayana who occupied the line before Jeje exceeding the time limit for some reason, the queue are mixed with those who still want to do handshake with Ayana and those who're already queuing for Jeje. Though, it isn't that unbearable, since I'm able to see Novi & Delli singing Bruno Mars's song When I Was Your Man When, and then followed by Sendy singing The Power of Love by Celine Dion.

when they're trying to close the registration for Jeje's line near the end of the time for that session, I asked for help from Theredranger48 who are near the registration desk to get mine & Mt. Joss, another participant of Jadilah Nekad project, ticket registered. Finally we're in front of the booth, I let Mt. Joss to go first since he's also had a ticket for the same session with Naomi. Then it's my turn.

M: hello Je, can I know your chinese name?
    Je: I don't have one [speechless]
    M: eh, really? :hmm:
    Je: I'm serious. My mom said I don't really need one, since it's kind of plebeian.
    M: that's too bad.
    Je: Why did you ask? are you trying to make fun of me?
    M: Eh? [sweat] Er....umm....NO! NO! I was just....
    Guards: NEXT!
    M: GAH! :whistle: *saved by the bell, though I actually trying to explain the reason why I ask her chinese name*

Next Yona & Frieska at the 6th session

I came very early to Yona's lane since I still need to queuing for Frieska's line, which are in the same session to avoid any unwanted invalid ticket. And I was the first people who stand in the queue for Yona's even though Naomi session, that are in the same booth haven't finished yet. Then, there she came...

M: Hello Yona, do you think Eren would become much more useful as main character in the future?
    Yo: Huh? did you also a fan of SnK?
    M: Yes, I did. Thought I only read the manga.
    Yo: I haven't had enough time to catch up with the latest chapter yet (poor girl)
    M: Well, you should read it, Eren are still as useless as ever
    Guard: NEXT!
    M: oh, well I think that's all
    Yo: Thank you for coming! *hands me the sticker*

then I hurriedly go to where Frieska's lane is. as I though, it is as chaotic as any other, but there's still much time. So I took my time to collect my guts before my encounter with the main target of today event.

and....

Fr: Hello~
    M: Hello Frieska! Have you...have you....havilkapnujonuboaawponas....... (dammit mouth! get a grip will ya?)
    Fr: Umm... yes?
    M: Have you ever thought in performing the Kuroi Tenshi unit song?
    Fr: Umm...no...
    M: Why? I think you have everything needed to perform it
    Fr: Because my sister are already in it
    M: EH? :blink:
    M: *to the guard* OI! I'm using two tickets here! *back to Frieska* why is that?
    Fr: Because I don't want to be in the same unit with my sister?
    M: Eh? But I'm really sure it'll be great :blink:
    Fr: But I just don't want to :XD:
    M: [speechless]
    M: oh, well...see you next session :fp:
    Fr: Thank you! *hands me the sticker*

on the way back to command center I noticed that the queue for the CD sales are already empty, but the banner behind the stall shows that there's still some ticket left for the last two session, including Frieska's. So, yeah....I'm kind of weak-hearted for something like this and decided to buy 1 extra ticket for Frieska's last session.

I use the entire 7th session to give my leg a rest a bit in the command center. I almost ready to give up my Stella tickets when I realize the queue line for her session isn't that long (yet) while the queue line for Frieska are not that disheartening. So, I decide to embrace Stella's line.

*entering the booth*
    M: Hello Ci~
    St: Hello~
    M: Ci, you know, Fans is just an illusion, and popularity will fade. But inspiration are eternal. so please wherever you're, keep inspiring every people around you.*
    St: Thank you, please keep cheering me wherever I am
    Guard: Next!
    St: Thank you for your words *hands me the sticker*
    *I actually borrowing this sentence without permission from the header of fellow twitter user @ansprum, I'm sorry @ansprum

[the last two handshake session with Frieska & Viny, and the mini concert report will be added soon. I'm still in the office by the time I'm posting this]

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://www.pricepanda.co.id/sharp/ references could be found here

16. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    So, has anyone seen this? [hehe]

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Anyone here going to the Yahoo OMG awards? I have 1 spare ticket,planning to go with my sister..
    But in case she cancels it..maybe one you guys wants it..

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Hello~ I'm back after not posting here anymore for a while. lol.
    Here's my field report for sunday's HS Festival !
    Oh yeah, i warn you beforehand that it's long :XD:

So here's my FR on sunday's Handshake Festival~

So I arrived at epiwalk at around 10.30 I think and went straight to buy handshake tickets, I thought we could still buy tickets for session 1 since it hasn't started yet but they said they weren't selling them anymore, which was strange since during the last handshake event, we could till buy tickets as long as the session hasn't started. I felt bad cause I promised dhifa I would handshake with her :/ Well anyway, I still went in line so I could buy tickets for Novi. So I had 4 HS tickets with Novi, after that I went to starb*cks to meet with Andi Rahmat (an s48 user), I also met other users too like Haddad, pitra, A48.Then it was 12.00 and it was time for my handshake with Novi~

First Handshake:

I went in the booth, then novi said,
    Novi: Liar!
    Me: What? *Then I held her hand.*
    Novi: Liar, you said you wouldn't come!
    Me: I-I didn't lie~ I really thought I wouldn't be able to come, but I could, uhmmm..
    Novi: *laughs* So, what do you wanna say?
    Me: uhmm... *took out paper where i wrote what i wanted to say* Oh yeah, you wanna be a victoria's secret angel ? :lol:
    Novi: Yeah ! Please pray for me so i can be one~
    *Security pushes me away*
    Me: haha, drink lots of milk kay~
    Novi: *gives some stickers* *waves goodbye*
    Me:*waves back*

Oh yeah, Novi was absolutely beautiful. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Then suddenly while i was queuing, i heard a pretty fammiliar song coming from the center stage. I was certain it was the intro part of UZA but there was no one on stage and i thought that it would be unlikely for the members to be able to perform it (well except beby) and surprise, surprise! Turns out beby was gonna dance UZA and she was awesome, really. It's a shame I could only watch a few seconds since after that it was my turn to handshake with Novi again. [speechless]

2nd HS:

Novi: Hey~
    Me: Hey, so are you mad that I came here after all?
    Novi: Of course not, I was joking, I'm happy that you came~
    Me: Really? Haha... (inside i was like :^O^: )
    Me: Oh yeah, you recieved some stuffed animals right a few days ago?
    Novi: Ah, yes.
    Me: Did you get a fanlet with it too?
    Novi: No, I don't think so.
    Me: Really?
    Novi: Was there supposed to be one?
    *Security pushes me*
    Novi:*gives me some more stickers* *lets go of my hand*
    Novi: Just write it again, okay!
    Me: hmm.. okay then. *waves goodbye*

3rd HS:

Me: Hey, i'm so sorry this time I couldn't buy more handshake tickets..I spent my money on phone credits and voting, haha xD
    Novi: Yeah, it's okay... So... why aren't you allowed to "idol" anymore? (what i mean by "idol" is "ngaidol" , is the translation right ? xD)
    Me: Hmm? (surprised since i thought she didn't know cause the fanlet that didn't get to her is the one that talked about why i wouldn't be able to idol anymore.)
    Novi: Is it cause your parents found out you buy tons of cds for handshakes and stuff like that?
    Me: Well, maybe it's also cause of that haha, but it's mainly cause next year there's the UN (national exam) so i have to concentrate on that.
    Novi: Oh...
    Me: But don't worry, I'll be back after the UN!
    Novi: Haha, promise, okay?
    *security dude starts pushing me away*
    Me: Yeah, promise! Oh yeah, one more thing, bring your niece to Jakarta some day!
    Novi: What? Ya like?
    Me: hahaha
    Novi: *lets go of my hand and gives me some stickers* Bye~ !
    Me: bye!

4th HS:

Me: Hello~ So this is my last HS until next year...
    Novi: Spill it. Tell me everything you want to say.
    Me: Hmmm...*thinks for a while* well honestly I don't really know what to say, but just do your best while i'm gone!
    Novi: Thank you~ I will! Bye ! *hands me the stickers and waves goodbye*
    Me: Bye !!
    Novi: Oh wait! Are you going home straight away after this?
    Me: I don't think so, i'm still gonna hang out with some friends.
    Novi: I'm gonna sing later so please watch me!
    Me: What time?
    Novi: Maybe around 3 o'clock.
    Me: Okay then I will. Bye!

After that I met up with some other Novi-oshis to make plans for her upcoming b'day~
    Then i went pass this booth (the JKT48 corner) that was so crowded, i could see that they were selling food, the i noticed why it was crowded. Turns out that the people selling and cooking the food were the members so I went closer and just observed them cooking for a while. It was pretty funny cause you could clearly see that they weren't used to cooking, haha. Then suddenly Dhifa went to the stand. Then I remembered I couldn't handshake with her. After a while she suddenly looked at me and waved. I was pretty surprised since i didn't know that she recognized my face, so after that I shouted at her "I'm really sorry I couldn't handshake with you this morning!" and then she answered with a simple "it's alright, don't worry about it." and a sincere smile :cute:
    Well after that heart-warming experience, since i was hungry, i tried to find some s48 users, but suddenly i heard someone singing. And yep, it was Novi. It was around 2 o'clock so i thought it wouldn't be her, so when i heard her i ran towards the stage. I couldn't get close cause it was too crowded and it also took me a while to reach stage area but i still managed to watch her even though i missed half of it. And yeah, it was awesome.
    And after that i met up with the 2 s48 users (Andi Rahmat and Nerd_factor). We were supposed to have lunch but we ended up at the JKT48 corner again cause it was Novi's turn to cook. And we spent a really long time there, haha xD We bought lots of drinks and nuggets too, i talked to Novi again a few times, introduce her to one of the s48 users with me, made her cook nuggets for me, (some were burnt and some undercooked :lol: she also dropped rahmat's nuggets, haha) bought some over-priced fortune cookies cause Novi said that that was the only thing that she could sell to me for the moment (cause the stove didn't work for a while and they ran out of ice for the drinks). Buy yeah, it was pretty fun :)

After that, i walked around epiwalk again until it was 4 cause there was the General Handshake. I took the line where there was rena. She was so cute in that rilakkuma costume. :cute: Which reminds me, when i was at the JKT48 corner, I asked Novi if i she has the guts to wear that rilakkuma costume, and she answered that she's okay with it, but she doesn't have one xD
    Moving on... I met up again a friend and he said he'd give me one of his stella HS tickets for the last session. I didn't plan to stay there until night but i did since i'd never have a chance to handshake with her again.

*skips to the hs with stella*

Stella: Hello!
    Me: Hi cici! hehe, this is the first time i'm handshaking with you, and also the last time. I'm sad you're leaving, but i'm also happy at the same time. You'll be able to get more opportunities in the entertainment industry so i know you'll be able to make it, do your best ci !!
    Stella: Thank you for supporting me!! Please pray for the succes of my career.
    Me: Of course i will. Thank you for everything ! Oh yeah, i have this italian friend in Japan who's a JKT48 fan, his name is dario (maybe you know him as wotaliano) and-
    *security guy pushes me then stella gives me some stickers.
    Stella: Say hi to Dario for me okay ?
    Me: I will! Bye~

Yeah, that was a sad handshake... :cry:

Well, after that was the live performance, then the calendar senbatsu announcement. After that i went home~ Yeah a pretty fun day :))

But there are still a lot of negative things about the event, like how they place the main stage in the middle of the member's hs booth. I could barely listen to what novi was saying [speechless] and also the place was too small for an event of that scale, and also since a lot of people came. Like, a whooole lot :^^;:

Well that concludes my field report ! Sorry if it was too long :)

20. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    @zakky26
    Do you know where we can obtain it (other than the quiz held by Yahoo! themselves)?

Last year, I was able to get the invitation through a local fashion magazine. But it seems that this year, Yahoo! Indonesia doesn't really distribute it via other methods except their own quiz -- which sadly I lost :^^;: