1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miichan Birthday Project 2013

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Neve, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

^ Thank you very much! :)

I have photos, but I'm away from home at the moment. I'll post them up tomorrow evening or the evening after that.

2. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Okay, results time!! ^_^

Finally got organised and uploaded the photos I took. I wrote a long post with a lot of photos about the process of making the present, which you can look at here if you're interested http://www.akblogs.net/blog_posts/13-ho ... b48-member

And here are some pictures by themselves of how the book turned out. I'm pleased with it ^_^. Many thanks again, everyone, for your wonderful submissions!!
    If I did this sort of thing again, I'd definitely try and do it in a team, though. It was a lot of work to do by myself.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

There are a lot more pages than are shown - I just picked the ones that looked the most colourful, or the ones with letters from people who specifically asked to see theirs. If yours isn't here and you want to see it, let me know, as I have photos of every page (although some of them are blurry).

3. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Great work, Neve! Looks amazing [clap]

Thanks for your time and effort in running the project, and to everyone who participated or contributed in some way. Miichan will love it <3

I hope management clears it quickly so she can get her hands on it soon.

4. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

Thanks Neve!!
    It sure was a lot of work! It looks great :D

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Neve-kun, the book loks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! :worthy: A thousand thanks, you did a great job!!! :1st: I'm sure Miichan will like it. [nod]
    And thanks to everyone who contributed, Gishies for the win!!! [hi5]

6. dhikzpratomo

dhikzpratomo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    thanks neve! but you've wrong typing my name, my name is andika, not hatur nuhun, hatur nuhun means thank you, it's sundanese language, but it's okay! :D Thank you!

7. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Wahaha! Sorry!! :D

I asked everyone to give me their names and countries in the e-mail, but some people didn't, so I just read them off the bottoms of their letters and so on. And you'd put hatur nuhun at the bottom of yours so... I don't think Miichan will know Indonesian, so it's all good XD

8. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    Thanks Neve, to let us send our message to miichan. you are really a great help.

9. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    That looks great, Neve-san!

I feel bad for sending you such worst editing-works.. but the most important is, I hope that all of our hope is reached Miichan!

Once again, thank you, Neve-san!