1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    'Just Kover Team 48', eh?
    It reminds me with JKT48 thread at Nihongogo.com forum.
    If you read most of the posts on JKT48 thread at Nihongogo.com forum, (JKT48 thread name was 'Just Kausing Trouble 48', but currently is 'Justa Kover Team 48') you will have the general idea that most of the people posting there are against the idea of JKT48. Even the administrator of the forum seems to dislike JKT48 based on his/her posts. It never bothers me since it's a matter of personal taste and opinion of theirs.

2. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    who cares about what people think...
    the japanese fans begin to accept JKT48 as the 48 group already. And the fans is increasing by day.
    So no worries my friend

3. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

IMHO it's not about like nor dislike, the reason that such thing is still exist is because they actually got their point there, based on inevitable fact that JKT up until now doesn't have their original piece whatsoever.
    I love JKT and I love their version of Japan48 songs, and sometimes their covers are better than the originals to my ears. I'm not gonna ruin my own happy time enjoying their new release with this matter. I have never care about haters either, the only one which bother me is that they will still have the reason to hate. as a fan my job is to enjoy their performance, because I like them, as simple as that. but I do have some expectation as you all probably do. :)

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    JKT will eventually get a single... it's more an issue of when, and it's been pointed out before, the fandom doesn't seem exactly sick of covers received up until now considering the quality of the tracks: River, First Rabbit, Manatsu no Sounds Good... a Japanese Award winning song, it's a gift. Waters tested and everything, that song has very little chance of not doing great (in regards to matching past singles).

As for Nihongogo, I mean, it's not like the Tumblr community seemed as open to JKT48 either from what I noticed from last year, and now I see AKB48 or general idol Tumblrs mentioning JKT48.

Also, I'm half sure I stumbled upon one of the Nihongogo's admin or staff on Instgram once and it was a photo of a Dhike photocard he had purchased.

Give people time and they'll change their minds, or come around to JKT48 being a good thing for the '48 community. And if not, it's just their opinion on the topic.

---

- Stella (Translated by HaddadP)

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 2nd anniversary concert

[yt]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-btoUmb4iY4[/yt]

6. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Rumored concert with AKB48, is it this one or not???

7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ maybe

Btw Octi said today they shooting for BnT DVD, maybe after this they will shoot for RKJ too?

8. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Shooting for BnT DVD~ Does that mean they'll have a new setlist ? :XD:
    Apparently Viny wasn't there and since I'm pretty sure they won't release the DVD with only 15 members in it, then they would probably go and shoot it.

So there was only 3 people in today's himawari, good thing hanna covered viny's parts, so good job hanna [clap]

9. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Hi, haven't posted here in a while. :^^;:

How is JKT48 popularity? I read about anti's, who are they?

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    they are pretty much is one of Indonesia's top class music group
    Big fanbase and unique concept

The anti are mostly AKB fans who sees JKT as nothing but a "cover group"

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Ummm guys i heard Muhammadiyah community in Jogja doesn't JKT48 perform in their campus, UMY :yikes:

12. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

2nd OFC billiard event
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KBnu2BNhAak[/yt]

the girls is cute as usual, but the way they playimg it's kinda "dangerous" , they may damaged the tables [hehe] [hehe]

13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    MNC Ent will rerun the JKT48 Warnai Harimu again tomorrow at 09.10 WIB.

14. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Wait did I read before that KIII's stage is getting a dvd release?! [party]
    So excited!!! I hope they'll include studio recordings too :inlove:

15. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    They will just like pajama drive who have one CD containing the studio recordings too

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 "NgayogyakarLove" concert

SETLIST

17. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

Guys, maybe this will be a little bit oot, but do you remember siti gayatri? Ex 1st gen who then failed at cherrybelle audition. Now i heard she join princess, another girlband in indonesia under kevin aprilio's management. Good luck for her career! [party]

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yup,I remember her..the skinny one with a long hair..
    She didn't even made a debut in JKT iirc...was only a part of JKT a few weeks after the final audition cmiiw..
    Anyway..good luck!

19. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya

what do you think about this? (Sorry, i don't have much time to translate it :^^;: :^^;: , the point is "JKT48 have financial crisis.")

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ the 35.000-50.000 copy is true but can you please spoiler your post? it's from D right? s/he always complaining about JKT/JOT oIDWS forum, so i don't want to see her/his post again in here :^^;:

Venue for JKT48 2nd Anniversary Concert

[​IMG]

No info about ticket price, info http://www.javafestivalproduction.com/jkt48/index.php