[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Hmm? That's in less than a day. Wonder what it could be. New single already? Promotions? Something boring like a new website design?

There's the 2nd performance of the Team N stage tonight, but that will be over before midnight.

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Yoshimoto built a new theater as part of the Eon Makuhari Shintoshin Mall in Chiba, and there was a big press conference lead by Imada Koji and Ameagari Keshitai, with people like Yama-chan, Miyagawa Daisuke, Watanabe Naomi and CowCow in attendance.

http://www.narinari.com/smart/news/2013/09/23040/

Pure speculation, but could NMB possibly perform at this theater? Like AKB and Jakarta, in a monthly/bi-monthly fashion in addition to their theater in Namba?

Either that or I am hoping for a new, non TV-Nihon show. Sayanee's new show is starting tonight as well, so we might get another program starting in the next quarter. We might get something after the N stage tonight as well.

At the very least, it's probably just a site renewal.

3. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    @flutterbyu @Smilodon It's Mirurun's seitansai on N3 later this evening, not sure if there might be something or anything at all during that.

4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I would hope it's the announcement of a new TV show, but I'm going to guess that it's an announcement for another concert tour...

5. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Oh man, why did they remove the timer? [wonder]

So, nothing happened?

6. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    The countdown is gone, must've been a test or something. Probably no surprise hah.

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    This will get yanked soon, so watch it while you can.
    Miru and Shu, doing a live tonari no banana. Although I'd have though the roles would have been reversed.. with Shu as Erepyon and Miru as Kasai.. but hey.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-tYpwMSoTg[/yt]

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Y2K happened!

:D

9. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRVZkzeGsOs[/yt]

10. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I know I hypothesized NMB performing at the newly built Yoshimoto theater at the Aeon Mall in Makuhari as the surprise that the countdown was going to be before the countdown was revealed to be nothing, but looks like NMB is going to be performing there anyways.

http://yoshimotonews.laff.jp/news/2013/12/post-4aed.html

1/4/2014. Maybe like the Odaiba live that the whole 48 group did? Or just sending a team over to do a stage once a month or whatever. Either way, good news for Kanto people.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

With the studio recordings coming out next year, I've noticed that Team M has only had one stage, while the others have had 2 (N has now 3 with their own original one).

Does anybody know why's that? :wtf:

12. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It might be because Jo had to big of a part being in Party ga Hajimaru yo and does not want her to be associated with Team M any longer

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

What?

N obviously has more because it is the 1st team, but M should have really started a new stage by now

BII started a new stage, because they have to wait so long for their original stage, more than M

However, M starts their new stage in March (hopefully), so that means that they would have to learn a new stage & only perform it for like 3 months...is it really worth it? or should they just wait for their original stage. That's why I think they only have 1 stage

14. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Lot of misconceptions.

N is made primarily of first gens. They have had 2 stages (now onto their 3rd) Dare ka no tame ni as KKS/N and Seishun girls as N.

M is made of second gens and the remaining first gen KKS. They have had 2 stages from a generational POV. Party ga hajimaru yo, and then they transitioned to Idol no Yoake as M.

BII are entirely made of third gens. Since KKS they have performed Aitakatta, and are now on their second stage, being Tadaima renaichuu.

Each team (other than N, who have only just.. at the 19th time of trying got a 3rd stage) had 2 stages. People forget M are a 2nd gen team and thus have had 2 stages, because they have so many of the left over first gens too.
    It has nothing to do with who gets a new stage when, you have to look at it generationally.

M didn't perform party because, after M was formed, the second gens still did it by themselves for a while, and the first gen members rena/momoka et al, were still subbing into N's shows. M was not formed and given a stage straight away, because of the joint generational thing.
    Hence why you get such little factual oddities as Kodakari Yuka being the first M member to graduate, despite never having performed as an M member.
    Poor Yuuyu :(

15. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Wow, sweet performance.

I feel like they should've done more of those throughout the year so I can feel the Teppen Tottande-ness of it all.

17. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Somehow, although it feels kind of unpolished in places, I really like that performance :D
    Cool to have some of the girls on instruments, especially Sayanee (I can't get enough of her guitar-playing). The other singer sounded slightly out of breath, but her voice was a good counterpoint to the lighter NMB singing, I think. Definitely agree with joooooooooe that there should be more of these lives in the future <3

18. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLq593tEjbM[/yt]

Saw this the other day, it's off the budokan disks I think.
    I don't think I've ever seen Yui laugh so much, girl can barely stand.
    Trying to put their serious faces on, only to collapse into hysterics seconds later.
    Especially when the guy asking questions tells them he's originally from Tennouji lol.

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

The guitar playing was awesome, though I have to admit the drum playing was even better

:worthy: worships keicchi :worthy:

20. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama