Single AKB48 34th [Suzukake no Ki no...] 13/12/11

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 22, 2013.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't really get what's hard to understand about that, each 48 group is still it's own group usually most of the activities are done only with their group and rarely(or for some, not so rarely) there are joint activities. If it were about loving a group no differently than another than it shouldn't be hard to love other idol groups equally and the idea that akb is the best group would be extremely subjective.
    plus aren't you just projecting an idea that loving all 48 groups is what makes a fan, a fan likes what they like, a fan also dislikes plenty of things be it members, songs or even a sister group.

2. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 34th [Kimi no Hohoemi wo...] 13/12/11

Hi! Could I check which show did they performed this song?

I'm addicted to Tsuyogari Tokei now =x

3. CP104

CP104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Was the song performed live already?

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Music genre? The fact that they can exchange songs between them and they sound almost the same?

It's not like "if you like Britney's music, you might like Lady Gaga's"... AKB, SKE and the rest are the same thing. They share their producer, the lyricist, the composers... the only thing they don't share is their members.
    So yeah, you might like a group better because you like some of its members better, but because of the music? :^^;:

It also isn't that hard to click here and there to go from the HKT forum to AKB's.

ANYWAY, Party is Over is... nice. Weird that I like the verses more than the chorus. The chorus is a bit out of place, tbh. :/

7 days!

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    That only apply to sister group, not AKB48.
    You're always bound to see sister group members if you follow AKB48. :)

6. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I don't know guys if we are talking about AKB48 in my opinion the sister group CANNOT be separated
    with AKB it self.. [wonder] [wonder]
    Especially some members take a concurrent position right?? [think] [think]
    Like Jurina also be a member of team K AKB,Milky also a member of team B AKB,Kodama Haruka also be a
    member of team A AKB if i'm not mistaken??? [nod] [nod]
    So i'm not discriminating between AKB and their sister group thats my opinion i think... :awesome:
    Oo i'm want to asking one thing..Why Milky(Watanabe Miyuki) cut her long beautifull hair??? :lol:

7. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

This is actually the exact reason why I'm (technically) just an NMB fan, visit their subforum first, etc. While they have their share of idoly songs, their style tends to veer off into different territory, which I like. Plus, there's also the idea of the members' singing voices. I like Rena, Jurina, Takamina, and others as members, but their singing voices unfortunately sound unpleasant to me, so it's difficult to listen to songs that they sing in. (No offense to those who feel differently, of course.) On the other hand, I enjoy listening to Sayanee sing and there are other pleasant voices in NMB as well, so I usually prefer listening to them even if it's a song like Mousou Girlfriend or what have you. Aside from that, though, you've got a good point :)

Anyway...I actually have nothing new to contribute, since I don't want to spend a lot of time loading a PV that people seem to think isn't particularly special. Guess I'm looking forward to the rest of the songs, though, especially the one that we haven't heard anything of as yet.

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ And to that beauty there are some songs that akb members may not be able to pull off as well as ske members.

If you didn't avoid posting the sentence after what i just wrote than your whole response would be completely unnecessary. Also where did you see anywhere in my statement that i said the phrase "music genre"?

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think Trinu meant that each 48 group's music sounds essentially the same. They share composers and a sole lyricist and don't really deviate very much from the idol pop formula - and aside from the members, there isn't a whole lot of difference between the groups musically, so shouldn't it be easy for people to like all of the groups and not just HKT or just NMB (or whatever)?

Though I understand why some people might prefer one group's image over the others and focus on that specific group, or have an oshimen in one group and only care about that and ignore the rest, etc. But if you're looking at it specifically musically, yeah there's not a lot of difference. I mean, HKT lacks a distinctive low-tone voice like Sayanee or Takamina, and SKE tends to get more bright and cheerful songs for their singles, but overall there's not TOO many differences to point out musically... I think fans tend not to think of the music very much when they're choosing a group to follow, though. Idols are only marginally about music when it really comes down to it :hmm:

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Fuji TV's '2013 FNS Kayousai'

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyftr3qqik[/yt]

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^Warning: Live Singing!

12. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Heavy Rotation live... ugh, not all that great. But Suzukake Nanchara did sound nice live.

13. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

:lol: :lol: It's not as bad as you might think though! Well, either that or my expectations are just very low. Suzukake sounded pretty good!

I'm just happy they answered my prayers from the last performance...no costume change, and no black boots and hats on top of white and pastel outfits! It's so much more aesthetically pleasing this time. :^O^:'

Also, wow, Oda looks old! But he's still awesome! And how neat to perform live with the song composer!

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    These two songs performed live one right after the other makes it sound like the unpushed member from the Janken senbatsu can sing way better than the actual senbatsu. :D

15. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I liked the live singing! It's obviously not perfect or anything but it's still great to hear a song being performed fully live :cute:

16. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Just to be cleat I didn't say the singing was bad (according to AKB's standards of course), I just felt like it was nicer during Suzukake. Maybe I felt this way only because I'm so used to Hebirote's studio version that is always played. :)

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Oh right... that's why AKB doesn't usually sing live.

And yeah, I am saying the singing was bad. According to "people singing live on TV" standards, because that's what they were doing. There are members who can sing, but there are too many who can't for it to sound okay. Plus most of them are generally just not used to singing live. If only they practiced at the theater shows more.

18. Vanixkel

Vanixkel Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I agree. If you listen to when it's just the "long-time" members singing during Heavy Rotation, like Yuko/ Mayuyu and Miyuki/Sayaka, they sound really close to the original/studio version and produce an overall nicer sound. But when you add in the "newer" members that weren't part of the senbatsu all these years, you can clearly hear that they can't harmonize with the rest of the group. If you mentally separated the singing of the "newer" members in Heavy Rotation and compared it to the singing in Suzukake(rest of song name), the two sounds are actually really similar in that the overall sound is really rough. Suzukake sounds nicer because most of the group is composed of the inexperienced, so the harmonics match better overall. I guess that's the difference between the experienced and the inexperienced and why the senbatsu were senbatsu for so long before graduating, though I might be entirely wrong and they're just senbatsu because people like their faces. However, I guess it's undeniable that being part of the senbatsu for so long will give you the experience in singing lives to a huge audience. The pressure on these members to keep a high quality of singing during these lives probably helped their growth too. Singing at concerts doesn't really help members improve either because there's a huge number of people singing at the same time, so when you average their individual sound waves, the resulting average wave will always be close to on-pitch and more harmonious. I'm also not entirely sure what the quality of singing in the theaters are since I assume most people don't care as long as they get to see their favourite member...

19. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

I can't resist live singing (or Suzukake) so I had to watch this [hehe]
    Hebirote was kind of spotty, mainly because of what Vanixkel said about the difference between members' voices. But I did find that a few of the older members sounded slightly off as well - Kojiharu definitely stood out, for example, and there was a gigantic contrast between Takamina's and Sayanee's voices. For a song that involves spinning around and other assorted choreography, though, I think they did a pretty good job of not sounding overwhelmed. The same also goes for Suzukake, but I was too busy cracking up (in a very, very good way) at Oda's being there. I mean, dude, he just shows up in the midst of a bunch of members, wearing this silvery black outfit, looking cool as a cucumber with his guitar the whole time and casually contributing chorus...seriously, that was priceless :D
    But yeah, I liked it. Having the Hebirote members stay on the first stage without contributing much to the Suzukake performance seemed a little awkward, especially since both stages were at opposite ends of the room and couldn't really be covered within the range of one camera, but it pretty much worked.

20. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Normally I prefer live singing but this wasn't good. But what can you expect when good old singers are replaced by lolies? A children's choir?