Single AKB48 34th [Suzukake no Ki no...] 13/12/11

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Rhino

Rhino Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Escape Radio Rip.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1E08qKR1u4[/yt]

2. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    That sounds perfect yes bless wow new jam :inlove:

3. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Haha, I am glad that I waited to judge Escape till I heard it in full - it has those J-pop elements I suspected would show up [hehe]
    That aside, it's pretty cool. I think I prefer Mosh&Dive, since its chorus is a little more detailed and it doesn't have samples (pet peeve of mine, I usually don't like voice samples in most songs), but then again, Escape has very nice verses and its arrangement is just as good in a very different way. Kind of tough to compare them all in all, I guess. Coincidentally, I have to say that I'm glad guitar doesn't permeate all of these songs. It feels really refreshing in comparison to the last batch of AKB single songs that I heard.

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Escape sounds great, the vocals are a bit screechy, but that's to be expected. The arrangement definitely elevates the lyrics, and I really like the English that's spread out through it. Vocal distribution is good and you can hear the members pretty clearly.

Overall, the B-sides for this single besides NMB' songs have been really great. I'm liking this format for Janken Singles, and though I wish NMB got something better, it doesn't really take away from the quality of the other songs. If we got another great song, it could've been like their 8.5th single, but alas, it's just another B-side.

Mosh and Dive had a wonderful arrangement and Party is Over is really unique and I like it. Suzukake Nanchara isn't Oogoe Diamond by a long stretch, but it's also pretty cool and energetic and the PV is creative and I like it a lot.

5. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    Wow escape is really a dance masterpiece! :inlove: I love how the arrangement carries the whole song and keeps evolving! :inlove: only nit pick from me would be the dual chords between bridge and chorus, already used in kamonegix.

6. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I say Escape should be the dark single instead of Heart Ereki... This song is just amazing.

7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    AKB48SHOW #8
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEWnLc1AiMw[/yt]

8. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

This was excellent. Both of them not only were pitch perfect but had lovely tone as well. Makes up for HebiRote [hehe]

9. omw9

omw9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    LQ Escape PV

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ1MDQ0NTYw.html[/youku]

My mind is blown.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mosh and Dive PV

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ1MDYzNjc2.html[/youku]

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Escape could have been such a great "cool" single on its own. For those expecting a new UZA are in for a treat. [rock]

Mosh & Dive is just a cute song with a cool arrangement, but I guess it works.

What I find weird of this PVs is that they're just dance-shots. The girls look great, but... we all know that already. :^^;:

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Oh wow Mosh & DIve outfits.. rain cape meets patent leather :fp:
    I can't think of any uglier outfits in 2013. [wonder]

The song is fine though.
    It's nice to see all girls (excl. Yuko) with straightened hair. [hehe]

13. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wow, just saw the full PV of Party is over. Holy shit at the amount of screen time for Naanya and the three musketeers. To the point that it looks like this is the song for them with others as background dancers. I don't have any complaint though because I have a strong bias towards those 4 :blush: :blush: :cute: :cute:

14. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    sorry if the pv link was posted somewhere in this thread, because i couldn't find anything.. may i know where did you watch it? :^^;:

15. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

16. makoJi

makoJi Kenkyuusei

Just watched the Pv for both Party is over and Love Shugyou.All I can say is...Three musketeers!! :^O^: :^O^:

When I watched the preview for party is over,I expected a decent amount of screentimes for the trio but my how I was surprised with the abundant amount of screentimes they got despite being at the backrow~Probably as many as Naanya,the center :hehe: I don't have any complaint too as I'm heavily biased towards them :hehe: Yuihan's part is too short though :angry: I had to watch the 2nd time to make sure I didn't miss her T^T Anyway,the others girls looked sooooo pretty and I personally love the outfits during the dance scenes :inlove: :inlove: Did I mention how great Naanya look in the center~ :inlove: She doesn't come off awkward in the center like Nagisa centering the NMB song imo(sorry Nagisa's fans,I just don't see her appeal as a center :^^;: ) The song fit Naanya very well and she look so cool !! :cute: and also,Kojimako is my kami-oshi but I couldn't help but cringed during some of her solo dance scene :^^;: I mean compare to Nana,Miki and Naanya solo dance scene,Mako's is a bit unflattering but nevertheless she looked awesome in the pv *biased mode is on* :awesome:

As for Love Shugyou,I was hoping for a storyline in the pv but I guessed this is the most realistic one from the management :^^;: I have nothing to say since there are only dancing,singing and closeups and as usual,loads of three musketeers+cute girls here and there :^O^:

17. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Geez just watching love shogyou and escape PV and one word to described it.."FANTASTIC" i think!! [nod]
    Love shogyou is so simple but elegant..And why everyone look so beautifull in that PV?? :inlove: :inlove:
    Very good job from the members and management i think!!Just one question is 12 gen members include
    in that song and PV?? [wonder] [wonder]
    And about Escape i think i can't say a word to described it because it is so PERFECT!! [clap] [clap] [clap]
    Very Cool song plus very cool PV and the result is so PERFECT!!! [party] [party]
    Like it so much so i can't be boring to replay the PV!!! [clap] [clap]
    I think escape is the COOLEST song i ever heard!!! [rock] [rock]
    This is really a very good COOL song!!! :chuffed: :chuffed:
    And maybe i think i like escape more than UZA!!In my opinion and my point of view Escape is much better than UZA as a cool song!! :^^;: :^^;: :^^;:
    I think Suzukake Nanchara is very promising single coz every song and PV are MARVELLOUS!! [party] [party]

18. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Not yet watched the video but if Sasaki Yukari, Hirata Rina and Omori Miyu are in the video, well Love Shugyou is a KKS song and that time those three are still KKS so it's natural they're there.

19. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

azuma rion on he keyboards, is she the female equivalent of Komuro Tetsuya ???

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    my PV rankings of this single
    1.Escape - one word - amazing, i just love every aspect of Escape, from the song to the PV, from the outfits to the choreography, i think this choreography is harder than that of UZA's, afterall, SKE is the best group in 48 when it comes to dancing, i wish they showed more of Airin & Nannan though, i couldn't spot them at all, :(, either way, i love Escape

2. 2nd is Suzukake, it is amazing too, i love the PV, it's something very nostalgic yet very new, solo screenshot for Rinachan :), everyone else got decent screentime too, i'm happy, oh and Jurina looks so happy here, i love her smile, this was my number 1, but Escape just somehow overthrowed this.

3. next on the PV list is Mosh & Dive, the outfits :nb:, Rena, Yuko, why re u sooo hot, i love the song, and the girls got good screentime so i'm glad

4. NMB's song, i really like it, happy to get a happy idol song in the middle of dark outfits and dance songs (all of the above have dark outfits, lol, maybe this is truly AKB's dark single)

5. LOVE Shugyou, i love the song and all, but the PV is nothing new, so yeah, the setting is pretty cool though :inlove:
    6. Party is over, the song had so much more potential, the PV is just mediocre though, at least i got to see the girls solo screenshots, but hell, WTF happened to Yuihan, she was just in a split second in the whole PV< even Katorena and Mariyagi, Annin and Ricchan got more screentime than her, WTH :hmm: :fp:

anyway, waiting for HKT, can't wait :awesome: