1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^^ It's a coverage for Dahsyat, maybe for another (free) show ... anyway Kinal is Marcel's biggest rival not his bridge to Veranda :lol: :D

2. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Hi,abaone94
    I made a summary below.

<JKT48 shows tourist attraction of Hokkaido to Indonesia>
    Today, JKT48 visited Hokkaido to facilitate the tourism of Hokkaido toward Indonesia in strong economic growth now. JKT48 is a sister group of AKB48 and has an inordinate level of popularity among fans in Indonesia.

<Shin-chitose Airport>
    Some resort hotel and Sapporo city government asked an ad agency to promote tourism in Hokkaido and JKT48 was chosen as an icon. They shoot footage of sightseeing spots of Hokkaido and show it on TV in Indonesia.

<A staff for an ad agency>
    I want Indonesian people to know that there are a lot of good places in Japan besides Tokyo. Especially in Hokkaido, you can enjoy skiing on very fine “powder snow” for example.
    I hope this promotion will be a bridge between Indonesia and Japan.

They will stay here until 13th of this month and shoot at Niseko and Sapporo.

3. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

you shipper,,i know exactly what's in ur head pals,,
    wkwkwkwkw :D :D

4. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

@NSANDERS hahaha I do shipping occasionally [hehe] , but I don't think that I'm the only shipper :hehe:

5. _vrhn

_vrhn Kenkyuusei

what's the latest thing from JKT48? whether DVDs are sold JKT48 has been sold ? :drool:

6. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

7. Potato48

Potato48 Kenkyuusei

A little off topic.

I'm a gaijin and planning to watch JKT48 somewhere around 17 Dec ~ 22 Dec , and any guidance on how I can purchase the ticket is greatly appreciated.

If there is existing thread can you kindly re-direct me. Thank you

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @potato48
    Where are you from..? for guides about JKT48 you should go to JKT48stuff.com
    There's a lot of information for overseas fan there,some of the contributors of the sites are even Japanese fans that have experience watching JKT live here in Jakarta..they would gladly guide you..there's a project called "Jadilah nekad" a complete guide for overseas fans that want to come here..including hotels suggestions,access to the theater and concert venues..the site is in Japanese and english..

9. Potato48

Potato48 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the detail information. I am from Malaysia. I just recently grew interest on Akicha and Jessica Veranda and am hoping to see them and the rest of the members live, during my visit. [clap]

I'll check out the link. Thanks again!

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    No problem :)
    If you already know your way around Jakarta..you can go directly to the JKT48 official website for informations about Theater tickets booking mechanisms, and the anniversary concert ticket info is there too..since you're in jakarta at the 21st, why don't you come and watch the 2nd Anniversary concert..

11. Potato48

Potato48 Kenkyuusei

I went to JKT48 official site and to my surprised there are no shows available on weekdays. However there is "event" on Saturday 21st which I'm gonna check how to purchase the ticket.

Any idea how long the show is as I have flight to catch later that day [hi]

SEMANGAT!

12. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Hi there, Potato48.

If you are planning to watch the concert, I suggest ordering online from the EO's site here: http://www.javafestivalproduction.com/j ... eorder.php However, it appears that they didn't accept any overseas bank transfer, which means you have to resort to transfer from Indonesian banks instead.

For the credit card payment, you can use Visa or Mastercard. For more information, kindly check here:
    http://www.javafestivalproduction.com/j ... rchase.php

As for today, the VIP slots for day 1 and 2 have reached their quota limit. That means these slots will be closed unless there is a cancellation from the buyers. But all the tickets for Festival A/B, and Tribune A/B are still open now, so you can still order them.

The duration of the show itself is still not known. But taking from the schedule, it could be 2,5 or maybe 3 hours long.

14. Potato48

Potato48 Kenkyuusei

Might be stupid question but I think I'm gonna ask all the senpai here if it is possible to walk to the counter and purchase the ticket and are there any restrictions or should I purchase online as soon as possible.

I had to endure several tedious process to retrieve a ticket for AKB48 in Tokyo, that being said sending an email to AKB48 staff at least a month before the date, specify the group which I want to watch, etc. . not sure if these apply to JKT48.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and explanation. I look forward to seeing them in Jakarta!

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Is that retrieving for a Super Enpou ticket?

For this concert's case, you will get an e-ticket that you can print 3 days after you pay (through online order). It will be sent to the email account that you inputted when ordering, and you just need to show the printout when checking in into the venue. The barcode on the ticket will be scanned, verified, and you can watch the show.

IMO, buying the ticket online is actually easy enough, but of course it will be more reassuring if you bought it directly at the ticket box (which is JKT48's theater). I would suggest buying it online if possible.

16. Potato48

Potato48 Kenkyuusei

Great reply! The payment method with credit card is easy enough from the given link. [party] [party]

Thanks again! Any of you going to the concert?

17. Potato48

Potato48 Kenkyuusei

Thank you sir! The link has all the complete information I need from venue, map location and even currency conventer [clap] [clap] !

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  19. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Wow so many things to buy. JOT really know how to ripped our wallet with new single, concert, concert DVD and both setlist senshuuraku DVD.

20. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt5b88BOEMw[/yt]