Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    And you're doing it again.

I heard you the first time.

2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I suppose one way to rally votes for Paruru is to tell every non-Paruru wota they are unwelcome :fp:

For what it's worth I can see how the photo-bombing thing might be a little inappropriate. The Mechaike thing is probably too far out there though.

3. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    ^Um no. I seriously want to hear from Paruru fans about this. If every Mayuyu fan jumps in on this I'm probably not going to have the discussion among Paruru fans (and the people we know) I wanted.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the Mechaike episode subbed, but I definitely didn't take it so seriously... Paruru said that she was confident for horizontal bar, but still failed, obviously some people will find it funny. I didn't notice Mayu "refusing" Paru's 2nd chance so no comment on this.

Didn't you see Paru/Ricchan/Annin laughing during the running competition (I think when Rena was running too slow), how would you react if Rena fans bash Paru for laughing? It's taking the show/games too seriously, don't you think?

I admit I was surprised when Mayu mentionned about Paru's fans at the wrestling part (because I don't agree with what she said, since Paru's salty personnality is a part of her, and fans choosed to support her regardless of this, so no need to "feel bad for her fans"). But yeah that was entertainment, just that I'm not used to Mayu saying these things, since she used to be more "shy". but then again this year her personnality changed for more trolling and being crazy/funny. I've seen other members making this kind of comments about each other on AKBINGO games long ago but it was all between friends so nothing was seen as rude. Maybe if you see Mayu & Paru as rivals, you'll think this is not friendly teasing but attacks. However, Paruru didn't react bad, and you know that Paru is honest with her emotions and expressions so if she was offended, we would see it. and well, Paru is not the type of member who would make a bad comment about another one (even for fun. I remember when Sasshi won and other members made fun of it on some tv show, and Paruru said she didn't find Sasshi's win to be funny and that Sasshi is her friend so she's happy for her, or something like this), so she praised Mayu's hair instead XD

and Paru posted the 9th gen pic herself and praised Mayu in her entry so it's hard for me to think that they don't get along. There's another pic of 9th gen without anyone else, anyway.

I agree with you @oscarwilde that we should stick together. When it comes to elections or anything else, Paru fans will support Paru for sure, no worries. but "sticking together" can't be applied for your personal interpretations of Mayu's behavior (though it's alright for you to share your opinions with us). and reading what you wrote about Mayu fans makes me think your dislike for Mayu fans who bash (or used to bash) Paru, is what makes you see Mayu as "evil" and dislike her. If some Mayu fans bash Paru, of course I will defend her. but I won't generalize her fans and I won't bash Mayu because some of her fans did it for Paru. I'm just speaking for myself though, obviously.

Just my two cents, I hope I didn't offend anyone~
    I enjoy reading this thread as a Paru fan, but the comments about Mayu made me uncomfortable so I just had to write a thing about it. Besides, I'm one of the people who love Payuyu interactions XD

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    oscarwilde, no. Just no. You do not make the rules here, and you will not tell anyone to get out of this thread or stay in some other thread. I don't have the time right now to dignify everything said here with a proper response (might get back to this later) but if you just want to talk about Paruru's non-competitive nature or whatever you can do so without putting down Mayuyu or her fans. It was a simple picture for God's sake, and Minarun even posted a cropped version anyways AFTER saying "Oh, it's Mayuyu-san <3" in the first post she wrote!

He's entitled to his opinion as long as he's not insulting either a member or her fans, which he's done a grand job of doing both right now. Criticism? Very valid, if you have constructive criticism towards Mayuyu, go do so in her thread, not in Paruru's thread. But with these conjectures, oscarwilde is probably thinking about Mayuyu's actions more than she herself thought about them. He's making a mountain out of a molehill and he's needlessly causing conflict where there is none. Stop it. Most people like both Mayuyu and Paruru and for different reasons.

6. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Why would I want to go to the Mayuyu thread when I want to hear Paruru's fans opinions?

This one is grand. Like: most Mayuyu fans like Paruru, sounds like a reasonable assumption.

Let's think back a few months when Paruru had her push... or... let's rather not.

The other way around, there may be some. We'll see.

7. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    As Ithebigc mentioned before, please don't try to antagonize a member and or their fanbase. While it is okay to try and ask for other's opinions regarding your oshimen, doing it in an antagonizing way is not the method to have a proper discussion, since it'll just incite more inflammatory comments from both sides.

In addition to that, most people aren't going to openly agree with someone who tries to lift their oshimen at the expense of badmouthing another member. While solidarity among fans is one thing, it's not the way to bring people to your side of the argument. If you're steadfast in your interpretation of Mayu's actions and whatnot, that's fine, but please don't try and drag other forum members into it in order to try and justify your position. You've already had multiple people try and give their opinions, and you've just disregarded them because you judge them as not being Paru fans. Choice of oshimen notwithstanding, please do not try and shun others because you deem them different than you are.

8. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    I'd really love it if admins wouldn't try to intimidate and choke this discussion and just let it go for a day or two and let us discuss this amongst ourselves and have the people we know give us advice.

Unless forum rules are broken or you want to state your opinion, just let the discussion continue.

9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Of course, he can express his opinion but is all his personal interpretation of a variety show. What he said is about situation that maybe doesn´t even exists. And he sounds like he is forcing others to think in his same way. And is not cool if someone says to Mayu fans to go away from this thread, if someone else would bash Paruru in their threads, everyone here will defend Paruru, so if they want to defend her here, what is wrong with that?.

Peace

[​IMG]

10. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Since Mayuyu fans seem so interested in this topic, maybe I or someone else could open a thread somewhere where everyone can discuss this.

But actually I wanted to hear from you guys here.

So maybe a new thread will help you?

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

This is not a place to bash Mayuyu. Simply say "well, I don't like Mayuyu and I don't think its wise for Paruru to like her either". As you mentioned, a heck of a lot of those things are scripted - neither of the girls might have wanted to say those things and we will never know that. Its also a competition - of course some girls, especially those who are in it to win it like Mayuyu, will become more competitive and aggressive than normal.

"Stick together at times like this" - you're the only one taking offence. The rest of us are happy liking paruru and don't want to waste our energy hating. "An election to win" - the only way we can win is with cash, and that is irrelevant to hating Mayuyu - theres no point hating her to try and win the election because that will do nothing but make Paruru's fanbase look stuck up and rude.

Yes, she shouldn't have been in the picture but it was also the girl's choice to upload it. Its certainly not the first time any girl has photobombed, and its not like they took one picture.

There is also no need for oscar to be rude to maju - if someone was attacking Paruru in another thread you'd probably be there, so why can't maju be here? Especially when everything they said was kind and logical, unlike oscar's hate speech that was grasping at scripted scenes.
    Admins were not choking the discussion - they were telling you not to be rude to both Mayuyu and her fans, which you blatantly were. Admins are happy to let people have heated discussions providing its done with good will, but attacking members and trying to control who goes where isn't on.

To summarise - you're making a mountain out of molehill. You're saying we should band together and become Mayuyu and fans haters which is incredibly wrong especially as you're trying to justify it on something scripted, rather than something real. Why can't we band together over the love of Paruru, which is what we had done before you decided to start hating. You're trying to shove Mayuyu fans away and be rude to admins. Just cut the crap, really - have your opinion but state it nicely, which really shouldn't be hard.

12. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    okay now you get me to talk.

I don't think there is a hidden message or something like that. and if there is one I expect paruru fans will handle it more wisely and not like this. I have seen something like this so many times and i'm kinda annoyed with it nowadays. Those so called 'rivalry' things irks me, because paruru once said that she hates that kind of thing and prefer everyone to work together and i'm so agree with her. I don't deny that 'rivalry' did exist between mayuyu & paruru, but instead on taking it on mayuyu, why don't we work on how to improve our own base. Paruru have enough haters already. You don't want to turn every mayuyu fans here into a Paruru haters just because of this. I know you are trying to make a discussion out of it, but I don't think such sensitive issue can be discussed by us, it will surely invite mayuyu fans into this. If this can't be solved soon, I would rather leave here than being the one who is having eien pressure seeing you guys like this.

13. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I likes paruru, and i don't hate mayuyu, because i know paruru and mayuyu are good friends, and i will always support my oshi's friendship

that is my opinion

14. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I knew it's just a matter of time for this kind of things to happen, by judging on Oscar post recently..
    it seem like a long time ago when you preaching all about "political correctness" <-- what the thread members shouldn't post, what's the appropriate sigs and what references you shouldn't makes, (you're basically this thread "Police" or acting admin)
    I don't want to talk about that [sealed] But I'm fine and even make peace with that..

But, for just merely a year + 9 month ago, Isn't you the one to said that we should not bashing other girls in this thread (although it's a general knowledge that all the Hate were concentrated to Paru), so Paruru Army's (or Paruru fans generally) is not be seen as rude or annoying as some other fans? all for the good impression and maybe to makes them interested to Paruru?
    What you did now is exact opposite of that.. :hmm:
    Is this all because she's already in senbatsu, where she's not an underdog anymore?

Rivalry.. If you really want to talk about rivalry, how about we refers to "The Greatest Rivalry ever was in 48 System"?
    Atsuko Maeda - Oshima Yuko
    and I think if we want to point out the topics as puny as photobombs or a little jab in variety show at that time, at its highest period, even we going to be laughed at~
    Plus, how can we talked about "Shimazaki Haruka" and "Rivalry" in the same sentences, with a straight face? :^^;: I just says that it just happened between the fans only
    I understand that Mayuyu fans maybe not a Paruru fans.. but that's doesn't make they' Paruru's Anti..
    I think there's a load of members here, on this thread, is fan of both.. and offended by this..

15. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think it's stupid singling out Mayu, when the other girls were laughing at Paru too at that time. Heck even Paru was laughing at herself. Mayuyu was denied a second try as well so it's just normal that she's against it and besides, she didn't just suddenly intervene to persuade the hosts to not allow it. The hosts asked her and the other girls who failed if they would allow it.

Errr... that's the trash talking part of the match, they are suppose to bash and embarrass their opponent on that part, didn't you see the other girls' match? Besides, that part could be scripted. Mayu was also bashed by the host about her dancing and her bangs in the show. :lol:

Errr... No, watch it again, Mayu was already in the process of throwing Paru before she fell to the ground and she didn't try to claim victory, she was asking the referee who won because the referee didn't say anything.

fans will be fans, I'm pretty sure if what happened to her also happened to Paru or any of the girls, their fans would react the same way.

Mayu was just having fun. The 9th gen girls didn't even get mad about it.

:fp: That's an entire 5 months away, good grief. Too early to hate on Mayu because of that. Besides, shouldn't you aim to put her in the the top 5 first or at least the Kami 7 before you start pitting her against Mayu in the election. I mean, last election she couldn't even rank higher than Sae. There are girls who have been in the top 10 for years you know who never even made it into the top 5. What's with "we're not going to let Mayuyu fans walk all over us again like they did during Paruru's push" comment? fans of other girls were also hating on Paru during that time, why single out Mayu and her fans? and not all Mayu fans were hating on her so you shouldn't generalize us. AKB fans who hated Paru because of her push are slowly liking her now, you shouldn't give them a reason to hate her again. Go to the Mayu thread, no one there is bashing Paruru.

of course, you're bashing our oshi. :fp: try bashing other girls in the group as well and their fans would also show up here.

16. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Hi, newbie here..Long time not posting.. :)
    (but I lurk this forum almost everyday :hehe: )

Just want to give a comment about Oscar's post
    IMHO, maybe oscar just misundersood Mayu's words...And he expressed it in a wrong way.. [wonder]
    so everyone please forgive him..it's not such a big deal if we take it cool-headedly...

maybe it's just because some of his friends provoked him to hate Mayuyu :p (from other forums maybe)...or maybe some random Mayu fans somewhere offended Paruru I dont know...
    wonder if it is true but thing like this really happens in my country. some people hate Paruru because they were provoked to. :tongue: not because they really know what kind of girl she is..and they havent know how adorable Paruru is... :inlove:

and it can also happen to Mayuyu..some people (including me :) - and maybe oscar) just haven't found her adorable side yet..
    personally, I dont like Mayu (nor I hate her),.and honestly sometimes feel annoyed by her expresions...(no offense) but sometimes I also admired her smiles and what she did... :^O^:
    Then I realize "hey, it's unfair to judge some girls before you know the good side of them"...so I started to read her thread..until now..everytime I open Paruru thread, I also open hers... :)

I watched the old akbingo episode when Mayu and Sasshi did the shougi...Sasshi said "The real Mayu is like Yuko"..and that makes me wonder and want to know more about Mayu...(is it true?? [wonder] )

Im just saying, you have a choice to ignore a girl you dont like. It's normal and understandable..BUT you also have a choice to read more about the girl.. :)

so in conclusion, Oscar maybe just upset by some offensive comments about Paru somewhere.. :p. No need to continue this contention...
    I hope everyone can forgive him..Keep this forum pleasurable.. ;) [whew]

17. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

I usually will not comment on "fans war". oh well since oscar demand (The Mechaike Sports Festival).

Mayuyu is simply like she use to be and she being herself, she just giving Paruru to be more serious in sumo competition (because Mayuyu knew d sport will hurt them-self if Paruru not concentrate).

For Paruru case, she just dislike to be too serious that's why she is keep laughing in exp: "sumo match".
    Part of Paruru character she's "too friendly" that's most of the time people mistaken of her lack in character...

Overall, let our oshi be them self... :)
    ps: my opinoin on (The Mechaike Sports Festival) no offence to anyone... :)

18. BloodRim101

BloodRim101 Kenkyuusei

yey... Paruru thread is lively again.... :lol:

@oscarwilde. I didn't even noticed Mayuyu or Haruppi on the background until you guys pointed them out.
    I was so engrossed looking at Paruru with her black hair :inlove:
    hahaha...

19. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ...It seems the most heated discussions always come from-

*dodges HRP's hammer*

Alright, jokes aside...

Mayuyu is my kami-oshi.

No, wait, let me explain. Let's all be calm and rational. Please, put down those rocks in your hands?

Watanabe Mayu has been my ticket into AKB. I absolutely adore her, as I'm sure many of you adore Paruru so. Naturally, how do you feel when your idol get the short end of the stick? I'm sure 'slighted' would be lightly putting it.

So believe me when I say I can relate to Oscar's feeling of resent towards Mayuyu whenever she gets the beef of the cake from Paruru.

Let's wind the clock back a little- maybe a lot. To the early days of AKBingo, when Mayuyu's character wasn't established, where there was no Oshiri, otaku, quick-talking Kato-san kicking/exploding Mayu. Just a little quiet girl who looked pretty, sat pretty and gave stoic fixed expression one-line comments.

Ring a bell?

Mayuyu wasn't always the person she is now. It was time and acceptance from members and fans that she opened up her personality, and that we discovered so much more of her, as she began to grow; not exactly the same way you might have discovered Shimazaki Haruka, but accept we did, too.

We don't like to see our idols being kicked down, whether it's Kato-san dressed up as a hitler-moustached Oto-san, or a fellow member standing higher up the rungs of the Senbatsu ladder. I assure you, I'd be lying to say I didn't feel a twinge in my heart when Kato put her in locks, pushed her, or any of the many physical gags Mayuyu has sufferred throughout all the various Mechaikes. But it's, in the end, for variety effect; it's for laugh. ANd laugh I did, enjoying all of it. Mayu understands that and applies it very well, both on herself, as well as others.

So when Mayu was rejecting her on the swinging pole thing, when Mayu was wrestling her- everything is simply a show, an act for the sake of comedic effect. Does anyone really think that Mayu wouldn't have been more than glad to give Paru a second chance for the swinging lifting pole- whatever the hell that thing is? In variety, more than often, it is the victim rather than the instigator that gets fame; similar to how portraying Kato as an antagonist raises the viewer's empathy and liking of Mayu, or rather AKB48 in general, Mayu's sharp remarks about Paru gives her 'oishii' parts and much appreciated camera time.

What's on the screen often stays on the screen. We've all come to love Paru and her frankness and honesty on and off TV, that we forget, some of the AKB girls play characters, too. Mayuyu, on Mechaike, is simply being a character. While everyone in fact knows her for a sweet girl, this simply plays on the 'character gap'- that this sweet girl shoot sharp remarks, and gets into fights with middle-age men. If it were to be replaced by someone, say, Shimada Haruka instead, the impact might not be that much.

As for Mayuyu photobombing 9th gen picture, me, being a great 9th gen fan *if that ridiculous flashy 9 hour slugging of amateurish photoshopping of Takeuchi Miyu wasn't hint enough* would simply regard it as their dear Senpai showing some love and fun for her kouhai. Mayuyu just loves to play around, especially in the backstage, where she just goes wild. I'm pretty sure none of the 9th gen have anything against her photobombing either.

In the end, what are we fans fighting each other for? Sure, you may not like the person I like as much as I do, and I may not yours vice versa, but okay, shake hands, let's move seperate ways as long as our idols coexists together. I don't like Sasshi for duncing Mayu's chance at center during Sousenkyo out of the window. Doesn't mean I go hating on her now.

Mayu and Paru are great same-age friends, despite their senpai-kouhai relationship, and Paruru even uses her google+ to post stuff, the only other person I can recall being Yui. They get along in a sweet, loving relationship, and I'll gladly ship MayuXParu anytime, so...

Let's all share the love together.

20. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    FYI Paruru hasnt used her Google+ since March so not sure what you mean there.

I always get the assumption mostly from reading these posts in this thread from the last few days from Mayu and Paruru people that there is some great friendship between the two. Until i see some sort of proof of that like the two of them out together beyond work like to dinner at each others houses just with one another on their free time I think they are nothing more then work friends just like most of the rest of the girls.