Single AKB48 34th [Suzukake no Ki no...] 13/12/11

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 22, 2013.

1. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

I'm really confused, is there no Christmas song this year? :cry:

2. exells

exells Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ayanashahab
    is this spring single, or winter single? [wonder]

by the way im newbie here [blush]

3. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    nope. it maketh me sad.

also, I just watched the HKT song PV and I LOVE YABUKI NAKO! Aki-P or whoever made this decision to make her the center for the HKT song has my approval.

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

You could consider the party in Party is over to be a Christmas party if you want. But there is no real indication in the lyrics of what season it is. The PV has kind of a holiday feeling to it though so there's that. But there is no song on the single that could be traditionally called a 'christmas song', no... Can only churn so many of those out before they start to repeat themselves pretty badly though. Christmas is a pretty limited topic, and moreso in Japan.

I see the poll for the single, I'm actually having a lot of trouble choosing my favorites this time. I like all of the songs to some extent. I can't decide to what extent though. It's so hard this time D: Good job being a good single with solid songs though. Muuuuch better than Heart Ereki. By strides.

@Faint: Oh my god I think I fell for her too. Seeing her dance all cute and adorable in the center of the HKT formation, squee :^O^: She's just soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute and tiny. I wonder if she'll grow! (I hope not bwahahah)

5. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    ↑ she's only 12, most girls are still growing at that age, but there is another girl that young in one of the groups that is taller than her (can't remember who) so if she does grow, she'll probably still end up being pretty chibi.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You should really check out her debut LOD, I can't recall seeing a debut member with quite the same mix of confidence and shyness before. When she's done singing her lines in Tomo Yo she looks to the other members around her with puppy dog eyes as if to say "you like me don't you? please say you do!"

She's so tiny that if she's in the second or third row of formations she just disappears and she's sometimes got to make extra steps in dances to keep up with everyone else :lol: Mio is going to need to get a new shtick because this girl just out-cutes her now :lol:

7. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well regarding the sales, it could also be due to overseas fans putting it together with next week Dome Concert box, since the release is just a week apart, there should be a lot of oversea purchasers who did this to save shipping, I know I did along with at least 8 people I knew... while only one person didn't as he's not getting the concert box.

All it takes is at least 10000 people with 4 copies added on to next week concert release, so there will be an effect on first day sales.

8. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Blocked as expected. This excerpt of the MV should stay up as it was posted at the official AKB48 YouTube channel:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT-P3xT_LXc[/yt]

For the full MV, can try the link provided by namme90:

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

38,574 units sold in their second day... which probably marks a low. [worried]

The total is 955,486 as of now.

10. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Even lower than Heart Eleki's 53,379... [think]

11. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^ Not a fan of the costumes in Mosh&Dive [notme] but I really like the song! So catchy :3

12. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    wow that's.. low [wonder] oh well let's hope those overseas fans that @YumeNoRui mentioned can help a little!

13. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Mosh & Dive is the best PV on this single.

[​IMG]

:^O^:

14. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Well.. I'm beginning to have a small sliver of doubt that this wouldn't make the million. Even with the RH tickets inside. Though I surely must be wrong..

15. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Oo c'mon you are too pessimistic!!!Only 44.000+ thousand to go..And we still have 5 days.. [wonder] [wonder]
    The record will continues i think.. BE OPTIMISTIC!!!Not PESSIMISTIC!!!! :^^;: :^^;: :^^;:

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

There's also that weird adjustment thing the charts do that mysteriously tacks on extra copies for the total, I don't know how it works though.

17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    If it got to the last day and it wasn't at a million some hardcore wotas would team together and buy a few thousand copies. Don't worry :lol:

18. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I imagine if they were in serious danger aki-p would buy up a lot to boost numbers... :D just kidding
    Hmmm. The 2nd day sales are disappointing though. I guess ota go all out on day 1 but day 2 might mark interest of more casual akb fans?
    On a side note, regardless of the million streak I feel like the songs are getting better lately. Eien pressure - sayonara crawl were ok but koi suru was much better, heart ereki was a lot of fun and this is good too :music:
    I hope this does well though. It's a lot better than eien pressure but the relatively weak senbatsu line up in terms of popularity this time around is perhaps hurting it a bit. I can't imagine what would happen if jurina hadn't won janken... My initial reaction was to think it was boring for her to get center and not someone else but now it seems incredibly lucky as SKE ota may try to support her even with mixed feelings over her concurrency.

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Hey now, I am still trying to snap up some more copies, for the RH tix. :p I would like to think that Jurina Oshi's the world over are willing to do the same, if for different reasons then me. :XD:

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's fun to watch, almost as funny as the main tournament.
    Ami almost failed all the way. :^^;:
    Final: Aya Shibata VS Machun
    Shibata's luck is non existant. :(
    Machun's reactions are priceless [hehe]