Event / Concert 3rd AKB48 Kouhaku Taikou Utagassen (13/12/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 4, 2013.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I find it interesting they had so many people who aren't members of 48G actually performing songs. Makes it more interesting I guess.

I want to see Yuuwaku no Garter and Mushi no Ballad.

You know, I'm glad they gave Mocchi a solo. They seem to push her more lately, for someone who is older and certainly not "new gen" and someone whose rank in elections is always about average-ish.

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

My god this setlist is amazing. Hooooly crap UZA + World Order = auto-win. Not just a two piano, a THREE piano piece?! SO MUCH YES. Yuuwaku no Garter with Akarin! Komariko in Ue kara Mariko! Mocchi no Ballad! Aanya gets to center Oogoe Diamond! Yuria gets a solo, how cool, and Sayanee does her acoustic thing, so gooooood. PLUS A NOGIZAKA XOVER, I'M DYING. Not to mention Miichan and Nyan's songs, they sound so interesting!

/gush

I'm looking forward to seeing every single performance from this concert. I mean, when I said I'd like to see "some interesting performances"... they just completely took my expectations and said "nope, we can do even better".
    Guessing I'll be trying to scrape money together to buy this when it comes out.

Oh yeah, what's the story with this song anyway? How old is it?

3. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Well, it's not that old exactly..2010..
    It's the time where Aki-P "madness" at its highest..
    He gathers up OJS48, which consist of retired police and other enforcement agent..which now we knew as the security staff for AKBG..
    But at that time, He actually gave them a song, that song "Shinkyoku" and they actually make a studio recording for it as if they are a male idol group.. So that makes OJS48 what? a "brother-group" or "ojisan-group" for AKB48.. :^^;: :lol: .. And that's about it, 1 single and they're retired from entertainment and becaming the bodyguard beloved by all the members..

Man, Now I thought that I've should enlist them in my AKB Legend as well...man, how I can I forget about them? :fp:
    *I think all of them were Aki-P drinking buddy, who know? :^^;:

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh, thanks for the explanation. Yeah that does sound pretty crazy :D I didn't know the origin of the OJS force, only that they were older security staffers. The song is pretty nice.

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I must comment Mocchi and her Mushi no ballad. It's a bit amazing that she's been so pushed lately. I've nothing against it but is wondering. Is this a thank and goodbye? She is the forth oldest in the group. But I doubt Mushi no ballad is the best for her to sing. Ok, she's cute and beautiful but IMO she is not serious enough to sing such a strong song. Even Yuki failed at Yoyogi 2010.

Btw, how is the winning side nominated?

6. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yuko is really a lucky charm anyway. not to mention Yuko's team always give this fun and lighthearted performance. and Micchan is not new in parodying other J-artist like Sone "Kimi Ga Kureta Mono"
    with Rie, Sasshi and Myao.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NKQYRGGYQ0[/yt]
    I wish they would make another Aki Matsuri.

7. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Well, I didn't even notice this event or the date on the thread title, and then I pop in out of curiosity and see mention of WORLD ORDER...
    :panic:
    ...and I'm not sure what to say out of excitement even though W.O. should be collaborating with Perfume instead. I love those guys and I love UZA, drinks all around :awesome:

8. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Just, the best

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

^Nuh uh!!!

[​IMG]

Yankee Bird + Nyannyan's BFF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Oh my god, this is probably the most excited I've ever been to see an AKB concert!

I so wish I had the money to buy this, but I don't think I will... we'll see what happens...

So many awesome things... I think I might lose my mind!

11. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5I4neOVV3c[/yt]

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

OMG WHO'S THE MC GUY?!?!?! :nb: :nb: :nb:

The concert looks like a lot of fun. I need it. Now. :cry:

But WTF is Takamina wearing in her OJS song? :XD:

13. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Are you referring to the guy in black suit? He is Masahiro Tanaka, a famous Japanese baseball player that many MLB clubs are trying to get. And guess what, he is an idol wota :D I think his favourite is Momoclo Z.

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Thats why I wrote "out there" - they are a part of the group, but nobody recognises their stuff because they're really at the bottom of the barrel 48G wise.

I can't say I agree that big concerts are lifeless. The crowd at TD 13 was amazing. Yes, its hard to see the girls, but you buy tickets knowing that. Part of it is the suspense of announcements, of seeing which girls may be pushed, which shuffles, gradations etc - its much more than just the girls themselves. Also the status thing and all.
    I do wish AKS would let the girls relax a little though.

Doubtful. Miichan only sung that because it was relevant to stuff she'd done before. Unless one of the girls suddenly starts mimicing or paraodying Hello, it's pretty much worthless since its irrelevant to the girls and audience.

Oh, Jurina still has her eyepatch? Poor thing.

Thanks for your input guys! Seriously looks amazing and I can't wait for the DVD!

15. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The same OJS48 outfit she wore at the Janken tournament.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ I don't remember the whole feather paraphernalia. :blink:

Masahiro Tanaka is the man. :inlove:

EDIT:

About the video right below me... Damn, Mayu and Erika didn't match their voices at all. And Jurina's solo... :fp:

17. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Found another clip.
    Clips contain Miichan, Rena, Mayuyu, Jurina, Takamina (with OJS), Kojiharu, Yuko.
    Show Churi and someone (I don't see her well) doing that Japanese drum.

I think the clip I found bit different and shows more performances. 3+ mins clip and different than above 3mins clip. Mayuyu performance is longer. Look like the same show but different perhaps from different area of Japan.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtG_MDNSncI[/yt]
    >

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ohhh, i'm so happy Shirogumi won this time, my fav team this year, i knew Shiro wouldn't let me down, Yuihan, Yuko, Rena, Nyannyan, ... [party]

Mujiin Eki by Rena :drool: :cute:, i want this nowww

19. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    I went to a showing at one of the theaters in Tokyo last night, wasn't able to get tickets for the event itself (2nd year of attempting it). Just happy they decided to start theater viewings again (and the audience seemed to be very conscious of their manners - so it was a bit less crazy than the previous times I've watched from the theater).

The performances that stood out to me:

- Makoki (Kojimako solo): She's cute enough to begin with, but combined with her costume and the song itself, knock-out punch to start the show.

- Naminori Kakigouri: The performance was fantastic, but the bit with Haruu (and another member I couldn't see well) making shaved ice onstage and rushing it to the judges was magic.

- Tomodachi Yori Daiji na Hito (Miichan): Got to love the running gag, well worth it. The solo was a bit breathless, but I can imagine it was a combination of the dance combined with her trying not to laugh her butt off (which she actually did during a couple lines)

- Yuuwaku no Garter: All I can say is Yowza! Though much like Kojiharu, Yukirin needs some more practicing taking off lingerie [hehe]

- Mushi no Ballad: Mocchi was great and really pulled off the song. Would have been nice if a member of the red team didn't troll her backup dancer during the performance.

- Temodemo no Namida (Annin and Renacchi): I'm biased towards 'Temodemo' performances, but going to have to say it's one of the best ones I've seen.

- Hajimete no Jelly Beans: Lot of fun seeing them run through the crowd, and omg it was 'Sweet' Paruru the entire time.

- 12/31 (Sayanee): This pretty much locked it for the White team. They even played the various clips from Kouhaku last year with NMB48 watching from backstage on the VTR, double-KO.

The rest were all good. There were some members who struggled, and I think Yuko was a bit under the weather. (she looked a bit down during the MCs- so much so that I thought she might have been announcing something). I would say the solo's overall were better on the White Team, as well as the group performances, so I can see how they won. Will be interesting to see how things get edited with the TV broadcast and DVD release.

Overall it was really good, but there should have been more group/unit songs. Too many really good members were left sitting in the stands after the opening numbers.

Two other highlights: I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but one of the judges was a fan who won a Hikari TV contest. He was the highlight of the judging MCs, and even though he was really nervous, it was great to see a fan given the spotlight. Several of the member I guess knew him well enough from handshakes, that they had visible reactions on stage when he was introduced. Then at the end, when he was onstage, they asked him who he voted for (White Team). It was a great moment, because while he was standing near the White stands and all the girls were cheering him there, you could hear the Red Team members shouting "We won't forget this" and "I'm going to remember your face". :lol:

Also - at the end when Yui was given the banner for the win, you could hear some of the members telling her "don't cry!" Which she didn't, she was pretty much beaming throughout the entire competition!

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

^Nothing negative to say about the actual performance, but I just thought "Makoki" sounded kinda awkward. At least make it "Waruko".

Also suspecting whether this has anything to do with Aoki-san oshihening from Mirukii to Kojimako. That old bastard.