Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    And she tweeted a code saying she wants to eat bakso :)
    So good to hear that she'll be coming to the concert..

2. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Hi, I'd like to respond to your error of thought you displayed on your post.
    Akicha currently belongs to JKT but 100% working for AKB??
    Since her Kennin announcement at Nippon Budokan she doesn't belong to just JKT. She currently belongs to JKT & AKB and she's NOT 100% working for AKB. IF she was working 100% for AKB she wouldn't have participated in:
    - JKT KFC & Managu singles (and its respective HS events. She did Yuuhi HS event already and will do her KFC one on Sunday, 22nd Dec. plus she'll also have 4 Managu HS sessions in 2014).
    - Photo shooting for JKT photo pack.
    - JKT CM shooting (Honda, Pocari Sweat, Oxy).
    - JKT July concert (her participation in December concert has been confirmed too).
    - Team J theater shows (she did some after JKT July concert and after Yuuhi HS Event in September and probably will do some after JKT48 2nd anniversary concert in December). What I'm trying to say is, she still does take part in Team J theater shows (during her Jakarta stay).

Based on your posts, I understand that you are so eager to see Akicha losing her JKT membership status ASAP but even if that happens it wouldn't make her to be closer to you and her other fans in Sweden. Unless you visit Japan, you would still only see her via PC monitor. Having typed that, I couldn't concur with you more that she should be fully transferred back to AKB because I am against her guaranteed Senbatsu place in JKT singles. She's done her duty promoting JKT48 by being one of its members and let's let her focus on her dream: Career in Japanese entertainment industry, that is.

3. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

She has just arrived at JKT Airport and from jkt48.com, they said that will make up a Handshake Session for her fans on 22nd :inlove:

So glad that I kept the Handshake tickets :inlove:

I've not been this happy for a long time :D So glad, so glad :D

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Vicz48. I'm sorry to disappoint you but you are wrong about my intentions about Akicha, but I will not go into it in more detail. But you're right about my 100%, above 95% are more right. From the end of summer.

5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Akicha 100% belong to WatanabePro [sealed]

6. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Can't wait to see Akicha on saturday concert & HS event on sunday :inlove: :inlove:

7. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    Cool, Akicha is back in Indonesia :D Glad to hear that. :)

A bit off th topic... I'm a fanfiction reader. Anyone knows any fanfics of Akicha? All I've found are in chinese... Sometimes it is quite good to have stories of her, at least people could get interested through the story (I'm one of them)

8. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

So, let's meet at FX on 22nd man :D

Code:
    http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/497015/2
    http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/497015/4
    don't know if you read it or not :p

9. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    @hxmanh: can't wait [rock]
    ahhh and i'll need you and takumi-san to help me for translation from english-japanese. :^^;:

10. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    I'm th one that write that... :^^;: redwildtamerA1 is me :D

Hope those that are going to meet/see Akicha write a short report? Mayb just a bit on how is she or how did she perform? [hehe]

11. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

oops, I didn't know that :D but I read those 2 chapters, very interesting that makes me want to read more :D dou sureba ii?! :drool:

Ok, tomorrow plz come to FX a little bit early and let's see what I can do for you :D but my Japanese is still not good lah :^^;:

P/S: has anyone had any reports about JKT 2nd Anniversary Concert today?! I really want to know how was she doing since I've still been trapping here in Changi :^^;:

12. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    well she didn't talk that much during the show to be honest.. I kinda understand that since she haven't been here for a long time

13. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I really got surprised when i heard how fans calling Akicha name out loud when JKT48 perform oogoe diamond on 1st show and cheers Her up when She start singing nagaii hikari on 2nd show. She is not forgotten by most true Jkt48 fans, even my friends cheers Her up even though She is not their oshi :) and i meet 2 Akicha fans from jakarta too :)

Yes Akicha only greeting fans on the 1st show, with only few words like Hai? Seems Akicha is too scared and shy to speak indonesian, but i can understand Her situation :) as Her fans i'll be the one who going to speak japanese at today HS event at jkt :)

Note: even though Akicha didn't talk that much but when She is performing you can see that She is try Her best! And She also make contact with fans using heart symbol and Her smile :)
    All members really did great at the concert!

14. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    that oogoe diamond's "chouzetsu kawaii akicha" chant is well known part among Indo fans.
    you can expect that everytime she perform oogoe diamond with JKT.

15. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    Glad you felt that way, I'm pretty much stuck and out of ideas, still figuring out on mission 6 :^^;: I'm working on my chinese fanfiction nowadays, if you can read chinese there are a few that i can introduce you to. Anyone with ideas, I'm open for it, maybe pm me?

Glad that Akicha performed th songs for th concert. I really hope there will be a dvd for their concerts... It's so difficult to get a glimpse of them from overseas if you don't get the ticket.
    Akicha's chant... Cool :D [rock]

16. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    yesterday's concert proved that akicha is missed by JKT48 fans,everytime she sings the crowd call her name loudly and she's smiling a lot and do her best fanservice ever,glad see her back on center position on kimisuki and nagai hikari and again she surprised me by centering Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster (in tennis indoor she performed with beby & shania, but yeserday she perfromed with acha & nat,the original member who always perform at Boku no Taiyou),i hope she can perform too at Dareka no Tame ni Shonichi

17. LoveAkicha48

LoveAkicha48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    @NSANDERS: i know that, but i really didn't expect to be that loud, really happy! [clap] [rock] it almost like entire fans in the venue is calling Her name!
    I know it happened almost to all Members :) but as Akicha fans it means alot to me :)

@anakdekan: agree!

@hxmanh: enjoy the show man! [rock]

Note: today i came to Akicha HS event with hxmanh. Me & my friends planning to buy the CD KFC theater ver so that we can participate because last time i cannot come to jkt for HS fest so i didn't buy the CD, but guess what? They said unfortunately they didn't sell the CD anymore (i was like what the hell!! Last time they cancel Her schedule so suddenly and allowing the fans to refund or change the HS ticket with other Members and of course alot of fans change the HS with other Member since they already come to the HS!!!) which means they only allowing fans who still keep the HS ticket for Akicha...
    i'll keep my managu HS ticket until Akicha come to jkt :lol:

18. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    that's not just you. she's not my oshi but that part is always exceptionally LOUD to me. :)
    btw glad that she looks healthier.
    [​IMG]

19. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Imo, most of the people who say Indonesian fans are not happy with Akicha are mostly non-Indonesian and never watch Akicha in Indonesian show/event. Indonesian in general are forgiving and friendly. Some of them sympathize with Akicha due to her heavy schedule.

I'm not exactly an Akicha's fan. But I think she's done quite well in both AKB and JKT.

20. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

It would be great if you write your fic in English :^^;:

btw, last night, I came to Indonesia - Japan Expo but Aki did not appear too. Since she has schedule on Hiruobi tomorrow, not surprised that she could not come. Think she had to fly back to Japan right after the make-up HSE :)

too nervous, so forgot to tell her "メリークリスマス" and "よいお年をお迎えください" :^^;: