1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

No question about it, it's Sasshi ^^;

But I do think it would rank well, since Amina fans would vote for KKE rather than Candy or Iiwake Maybe this time focusing on this song only since she's Center.

2. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Coming out of my hiatus to express my sadness over Sato Amina graduating...she's always been one of my favorite members, and I'm so so sad to see her leave :( However, I agree with others that there's not much left for Amina in AKB...I think she'll have great success as a seiyuu, can't wait to watch her first post-AKB role :D

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

This is probably why we or the girls couldn't get some respect from non-fans/outsiders, as such issues makes them convenient ammo for critics and haters.

[​IMG]
    Anyway, had spent half of last night doing a bit of Amina retrospect.

4. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Always think that Amina is cute and adorable. I'm a bit sad she's graduating, but I hope her future career will be bright. <3

5. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You couldn't say you weren't expecting it imminently, or couldn't see it coming, but very sad all the same when I heard it.

In many respects I was surprised she hung around for so long even after being continually shafted since Iiwake - I don't need to preach to the converted but I really think she had so much more going for her and could have been so much more if she'd only been given the opportunity, and she certainly had the popularity for a few years to have supported that.

She was always one of the girls I was particularly worried about - what would she do if she left? Popular with fans but no promotion, she didn't seem to be going anywhere fast but the recent few months' activities gives some hope that she'll be keeping busy now that she's left.

I do not expect she will delay her departure for six months like Tomochin did so that Amina can make the 2 shot events in May, so I think she will graduate before the 5th album events, which is unfortunate.

Another one of my favourites gone :fp: however, congratulations on the graduation, and I wish her all the best!

6. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@soul.assassin, what do you mean? But thanks for the picture :)

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its hardly a news to me now seeing her activities from the previous months being away from the group, but I do feel a bit shattered, the realization of something that is imminent is difficult to come about. The Amina-oshi's of this thread, or what's left of it, have been on the expectant of this dreadful tiding.

She have done her best and found what she aspires the most, its been a long journey, no word is enough to describe her struggle, its been painful, to her and her fans. We could only watched her do her best and hope. The management's lack of enthusiasm for her career will be their scar, forever to be remember.

After Amina's graduation, there's only Yuko to keep me trying to check what is left of the AKB I knew. I don't have anything against the new generation, they look promising and full of energy, but my affection is forever to the later generations when AKB48 is just a so-so group from Akihabara. There almost none for me to look forward now, I think I'll just trace my step and look back, watch what I haven't and acquire what I've long for.

Ah, such a melancholic post bear with me please this is one of the last few. I need all the time I could have to pass my subjects, it has never been this depressing. Checking Amina's post have been a distraction and a source of inspiration.

A blissful future for Amina is what I could only hope for. She's been a phenomenon brought to us by fate. So long and good luck, I'll watch every the anime she voice into, no matter how I dislike the anime itself, just for her.

8. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

At last have some time to post in her thread...
    honestly I was shocked when I heard about her news, I know she will graduate someday, but I don't think it will be this fast.. Since the first time I heard her voice, I know that her voice is the seiyuu type.. just wish KKE will rank very high in next req hour, and hope she will perform it in..
    the 1st time I notice her was because of 1st sousenkyou result, I became her oshi because of her hardwork and her love for akb :cry:... well another akb lover graduate from akb, leaving only takamina left..
    Just wish the best for her seiyuu career..
    Thank you for everyone who supporting her till now, I never thought that this year is the first and last time I vote for her in sousenkyou, I was so happy with her being center in a song.. :)..
    Thanx for the amina oshi who keep this thread alive too :) , it just hard for me for this thread moved to graduate girl forum, :(
    Wish you bright future AKB cinderella girl... I'm sure you will get a happy ending like her....

9. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Don't put down 0048 -- IMO it was still entertaining than those banal ACG-otaku-oriented idol anime.

----------
    [​IMG]
    PWNT.

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its just my opinion, why does it bothers you?

I've watched the few anime Amina has voiced, including 0048! I was implying future works!

This is not the time to drag me into a discussion on the merit of an anime.

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Keep calm. Everyone's understandably upset right now. I just typed up several paragraphs for this topic, but then decided to not post it because I reminded myself "If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything."

12. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I don't post a lot on the forum but I just wanted to say that Amina will always be my beloved oshi... I understand why she decided to graduate, but I'm sad that I won't be able to see here in LODS or try to spot here in the concerts. I'll look forward for her voice actress career.

Ugh If my copy of Susukake Nanchare just arrived for now, I would vote for Kondo Koso Ecstasy...

13. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I haven't checked the thread in a couple of days only to find this news... So sad but can't say it's unexpected. Just echoing people's comments but she has done as much as she can in AKB48 and there is probably nothing left for her that she is able to accomplish. The graduation is coming but that doesn't make it less depressing to think she won't be around in AKB48 anymore... She will remain my kami-oshi and it has been wonderful rooting for Amina to overcome all her obstacle and shine during any spotlight she managed to get. I hope she becomes really successful in whatever venture she got herself into.

Now I hope my cds with voting tickets arrive in time so I can show my support for her in AKB48 one last time! :)

PS. Will we know what blog or website we can find Amina news after she graduates? I still want to keep in touch with her news if possible.

14. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Amina's blog about her graduation announcement: :cry:

http://ameblo.jp/withamina/entry-11734347252.html

Many fans including self was expecting her to graduate but the announcement was a surprise since it happened right before the year end holidays instead of sometime in 2014. :blink:

She must have some projects already planned out to announce it before the holidays like her outside theatre shows or voice shows which she was currently working in. There weren't many appearances by Amina in current activities like tv shows or group events so it's nothing new. At least it appears that she has activities already planned for post-AKB life.

Hopefully, management will "do the right thing" and give her a proper graduation sendoff, preferably in a concert event. She'll most likely get a theatre graduation show but a concert event would be Better, considering that she "earned" it by ranking in the higher Senbatsu rankings in prior years though management never [really] "allowed" her to appear in concert/show appearances back then. :tongue:

Management (or Amina) will post news later about her final AKB appearances and her final theatre performance show. Hopefully, she'll create a new blog or website for fans to continue to follow and to support her.

Good luck to Amina!

15. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

man i watched the announcement a day after reading about it, hoping reality would've set in. still almost felt like crying :(

16. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    This is too much grad this year. I didn't really expect anyone to announce graduation especially at the end of the year. but I can't say. I didn't see this coming since I think this has been a long time coming for Amina. it's just that it's sad that there are really girls in AKB who just come and go. not to mention the likes of Sayaka and Amina who had been one of the first elected senbatsu members hadn't really been given any major push especially when AKB48 are starting to have many girls as years passed. I hope AKB48 can have an event where regular Senbatsu members got to fight for their place in a stage performance competition and not just popularity contest.

17. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    A proper graduation concert for her would be a fitting end. Bring all members of NO NAME back for a special appearance and let Amina center Iiwake Maybe. Now that would be a perfect send-off for her:)

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, :cry: :cry: :cry: , Amina, why why why, oh, this is so sad
    but yes, we all saw this coming, i will be extremely sad, but what can i do, i can only support her from now on, so yes, i hope she will be successful as a voice actress, i'll always support her, she doesn't have anything to achieve in AKB anyway with management hating her like that :fp:
    i love u forever, Amina :inlove:
    So long and Good Luck, Amina, we'll always be by your side, :)

19. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I wish she could have even a little segment in an AKB concert or probably RH3014 send-off. I'm really disappointed on how management handle non-senbatsu member. it's either they are just in AKB to add to their roster or they're just in AKB to handle or sub for senbatsu members work whenever they have schedule conflict. Aki-P should really have made a solid undergirl members. just like how AKB48 senbatsu members are presented. I hope Amina could land a voice acting break after AKB. and this is one of the things I hate also. Amina's agency. what kind of agency did Aki-P signed her into anyway.

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

You are brave. I almost never let myself watch graduation theater shows, whether it's the announcement or the actual graduation stage. I only do it on a day that I have nothing else to do and can say to myself, "Okay, I'm ready to shed some tears."