Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. miyukicheerful

miyukicheerful Kenkyuusei

i don't realize until i see it again that Renacchi were so bright and beautiful in OKL48 - Eien Yori Tsuzuku You ni pv..

2. Nanashi

Nanashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Guys. Please do support us here: https://www.facebook.com/UKN48
    I'll try to sub some Renacchi related video sometime just for you guys and also to increase the Renacchi Fandom. :D

THANKS GUYS ! I'M COUNTING ON YOU. :) :)

3. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Never thought I'd poke my head into this thread, but saw a pretty big update :^O^:

[​IMG]

Looks like Rena got bangs! It's quite a change. Although I still can't get used to the bangs my own oshi has now, I actually think this is an improvement for Rena!

4. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    that's a really really big change!!! but it looks good on her! and it feels fresh :inlove: :inlove:

5. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Wow! :inlove:

A change of hairstyle since having the same one for how many years?
    The last one kinda gave her a 15-16 year old look but this one really gives her a more mature feel.
    A very good evolution, breath of fresh air.

You bet that I'm going to check out her G+ for some new pictures each day now. :^O^:

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @DeJure You are aware that Renacchi is 16, right? Regardless, good to know you will be checking out Renacchi more. She deserves the positive attention.

This new look is very pretty on an already extremely pretty girl. :D Thanks for the share @Otoppoi. [hi] [clap]

@Nanashi Already had your link bookmarked. ;) And any Renacchi-related subs would be appreciated by me very much. :)

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah, yeah, I've followed her in the past, don't worry. :awesome:

I'm just trying to say that her previous haircut made her look 15 to me and I suspect that it would've given me the same feeling 2-3 years from now. So looking 15-16 while being 15-16 now, and probably still looking 15-16 while being 18-19. That's why it's maybe a good time to change it up a little bit.

That being said, today was her first performance with her new look.
    I shrunk down a whopping 14 MB gif of her intro from 2ch into something less taxing:
    [​IMG]

And a picture of her new G+ post.
    [​IMG]

Well she looks more mature indeed. :inlove: I see this as another step in the increased evolution I feel she's been having since two months ago.

To be continued!

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    LOL at that .gif. Renacchi covers her forehead with the new cut. Meanwhile Yukirin's in the back with her rarely (though not so rare these days) exposed deko. [hehe]

I hear what you're saying @DeJure. Though I have always felt Renacchi looked older than she is. I was [shock] when I first started to follow her and found out she was only thirteen (at the time). I thought she was already sixteen back then. :fp: But this is symantics. We both agree that she looks great with the new do. And it was about time for a change in how she wears her hair.

Now if you will excuse me I got a Team B stage to go hunt down. [rock] As into Team 4 and Team H, HKT Himawarigumi performances as I have been lately. Team B still tops all by miles. :XD:

9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    She looks great with her new hairstyle!!!!

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Some more Rena! With the usual activities like Anta Dare! but also a recording of some sorts? She posted this picture alongside:
    [​IMG]

That's the Tiny T-shirt outfit right? Maybe a TV recording for AKBSHOW?

Also she sold out 6, nearly 7 slots on the 4th round of the 2 shots! A great evolution from the 1-2 slots she usually had. It seems the rise is going good. On to an election spot!

Here are some other pics from Anta Dare and backstage:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Is it just me or does she look like Murashige in the last one. Fufufu~

And brace yourself for the next one :love: :
    [​IMG]

T-too close! (click on it and see what I mean)

As a sidenote, something I was wondering. Does she have natural brown hair? Because I remember her having it since forever.

11. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

Hi all!
    Thank you for the updates,
    i must say, i'm a little reserved on Rena's new haircut, it's cute and all but she was so gorgeous with her previous one... here, to prove my point, i tried my hand at a few screen caps from akb48!show #7

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Renacchi is super pretty with either cut. Still one of the prettier members of 48G. [blush] And that is saying alot.

13. miyukicheerful

glad to hear she is now step by step goes up! :cute:
    i really love her new hair style, but i think i ship this look more.

[​IMG]

14. miyukicheerful

idk if you already get this pic, but just to share two of my most favorites photo of her. lately has just been discover it..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

Speaking of haircuts...anyone knows where this is from?

http://www.suruga-ya.jp/database/pics/game/g8699687.jpg

I'm also looking for that gachi episode a while back that featured Rena but i have issues with Youtube/yonku so if anyone has a dm or H!O link please ? or even just the date of the episode and i can go from there...

16. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    i think Renacchi looks good with both hairstyles, even though i personally prefer her with bangs. Her current hairstyle makes her look like she's 20!

17. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Since her debut, my oshi Renacchi 1st time changing hair-style... and it was a stunning beauty :inlove:

18. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  19. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    2chan poses the question of "Will Katorena rank in the elections next year" with the majority of comments leaning towards her ranking very low or not ranking at all. What say you?

For me, I just hope management keeps pushing her. Like forever.

20. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    ^ well, the management can only do that much..
    at the end, it's our responsibility to make her rank~

* AnRiRe should be a legit sub-unit.. Aki-P or somebody, please make a single for them!!