[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    The recent discussion pulls my attention and now I should reply.

Team J (Sadly I can't include kak Diasta now :wah:)
    Ghaida : She's JKT48's Ikemen, likes KR too, tomboyish, a playgirl with other members.
    Rica : Okay, she got a normal background (no history in entertainment world), likes coffee too (so I have some talking points), mature.

Team KIII (This one is tough, I have no definitive oshimen)
    Ayen : She won my attention at my first theater. She's center material.

Trainees : Dual-oshimen
    Novinta : She's your typical college student, a bit random at times, I can relate to her quite a lot.
    Shafa : She won me HARD at the handshake event. I bought one HS ticket for her, and alongside the great

2. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

last day of 2013. why am i only remember about graduations,,
    after stella etc,,now amina & yuko turns to break my heart,,

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    One thought about rica is that she doesn't get a lot of push from management..but able to achieve a lot things in this 2 years as a JKT member..being in the RIVER senbatsu,Pajadora Revival,calendar senbatsu..I hope she can get more things this year..so does my oshi,Ghaida :(

And about Yuuko..it's not a surprise she announced her graduation tonight,she's been in AKB for 7 years..it's about time she left the group.. It's a good thing now she can focus her solo career after she left soon..

4. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

5. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Oooh interesting question~

Team J:
    Kinal! She's just so cool and has this strong personality that i love. She's.... manly? (i wanna say "kekar" but don't what it is in english :XD: ) Well i just love her :cute:
    Team KIII:
    Octi! She's just so beautiful :inlove: Yep, that's my only reason :v
    Trainees:
    Honestly, I love all the trainees, my kami-oshi is a trainee :XD: but my favs are sisil, dena, and novi :3
    Sisil is just so cute~ she also is great at mcs and just so fun to watch.
    Dena is so sexeh and beautiful and nice and innocent (?) hahah :XD: Talking to her is just so hilarious! She's such a nice person and that's why i love her :inlove:
    And finally... novi.... Hmmm........ she's a great person. :)

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  8. makananjugaseni

makananjugaseni Kenkyuusei

Whoa, long time not coming here and it's gotten quite lively :D
    I predict JKT48 only last about 2 years after the debut, but looks like
    my prediction were wrong ~

:D

9. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Hello. I haven't checked this forum for... Nah, forget it. [hehe]

A few days ago I saw a picture that showed off a line from Riskha Fairunissa. I can't really remember it but it's about like "Kak, hari ini dateng ga?". The point is, there are some guy's have member's contact or something like that. Does it means the rule is not that strict? Does it means that members may give you their contact if they are comfortable enough with you or trust you?
    Maybe some people here have one :XD:

About the recent quuestion.
    My Oshi is only Beby. :)
    Yeah, although I have some other girl in my radar. Notably Ve, Yona, and Novinta (I guess [think] ). But still, Beby is my favorite girl. That's just me though. :D

10. akibawa

akibawa Kenkyuusei

Beby is the one of the beutiful girl in Jkt48. [blush] You know how to choose a beautiful girl :inlove:

I have photocards of Cindy Gulla. I need a lot of money to continue my education from highschool to college. If you want to buy. please message me begin to know how procedure the payment and the shipment its.

Attached Files:

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    oh yeah,i remember that behind the scene pics a couple of months ago...

12. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I guess Hanna oshi will go 'berserk' maybe about it

13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    My answer:
    Team J:

Melody - There is too many that I can speak of, but I guess I liked her "big sister" stereotype at the most. And her smile. And her 'fruity' (?) voice when she talks. Being able to stay tough after all the things that happened to her is also a remarkable feat for me.

Team KIII:

Natalia - She's a really funny and an honest girl. I liked how she impersonated Harugon's jikoushokai during Ramadan Meet & Greet, which I found very similar to the original one. I also love her friendship with Ikha who is my 2nd favorite member in KIII.

Trainee:

Sisil - She's hilarious! :XD: There is nothing that can describe her more.

A good New Year's Event FR by R.H. Kilis. I regretted for not coming to the event >.<

http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2014/01/jkt48 ... ed-battle/

14. tsukilunacchi

tsukilunacchi Kenkyuusei

Interesting topic!

my Oshi for team J and JKT48 is none other than Ghaida :inlove: why?
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8nnqtsm8fk[/yt]
    Her last line got my heart kyun~ and here I am rooting for her lol I can relate to her in many ways because she's a fangirl too, like me. And her flirty body language always makes me kyun~ Everything about her makes me kyun~ so yeah :D

I got several fav too, in Trainee I love Dena. She's sexy and airhead, she never know that she's sexy but sometime she done something which emits her freaking sexy aura. I love that part of her, but sadly she's sucks at lipsync :D
    I like Rona since she's has strong aura, like you won't miss her even she's dancing in the dark corner of stage. but that's all

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 Pocari Sweat vs Tennis CM

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqPLvw2AnI[/yt]

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Guys and Gals! don't forget to vote JKT48 on #DahsyatAwards2014
    i know the daily show is a total crap... :D but let's make them win the awards...

more detail information on @HITSrec

17. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Ah, Dahsyat award again? Let's just forget about what happened last year and just vote to show appreciation.

18. kurogami

kurogami Kenkyuusei

I don't know if its true or not but in my timeline some fans want to barter shania's id line with tata's , and when I see in his timeline he said he has many member's id line. Is it true or just some fake id

19. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Well it appears that several fans did have member's LINE contact. Some of my friends even once showed it to me, but since I didn't have any LINE account, I don't really know if it's fake or not.

Let's hope that they can win all the nominations then. It sucks to remember last year but let's give it our best this year.

Too bad that JKT48 didn't win all the nominations in Hai Magazine though.

20. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

hmm,even they have member's line id doesn't mean they will add you back.member's line id is going private now,so you can't search it or add it (cmiiw).
    i think member will feeling so bothered if someone she didn't know contact her via line and we as (good)fans didn't want to give a bad impression in front of our oshi

sometime some fans post a "screenshoot" her/him conversation with member.don't really trust it coz maybe thats just a fake account or her/him friends who use members name as display name in LINE :D :^O^: