[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Really.. it's no big deal.

Just ask that guy on twitter, why he won't take a bath and wait till it dies down again.
    Or until they find him somewhere slayn by a wota mob, whatever comes first.

2. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

I have not posted here for years and I will post now because this is serious...(kinda?)

kenya_it (Kenya), daisuke093516 (Daisuke), 4goonone3, Reiya, Shinnosuke, Regi and Friends are all related to Hakata no Ran few years ago that brought down the 5 HKT girls (the ones with Sugamoto Yuko). Kenya and friends, Regi and Friends are known as extreme antis that love to cause trouble to events and shows. For one, Kenya ruined Jurina's birthday show last year for a stupid reason such as "I did it because I wanted to ruin Jurina". So these people are not doing it accidentally, these people are doing it on purpose with intention to bring down the girls, to ruin their lives.......

Far as I know, all the above d-bags should've been banned for life from participating in any events by the management, so there's some validity to their story and what they can do. Of course, take it with a grain of salt.

Now, rumors are still rumors, but we all know how powerful rumors can be, esp. for AKBG. Management has taken a different approach to dealing with rumors and scandals, which was to ignore them completely. I just can't deal with people ruining other people's lives just for their sick and twisted pleasure....that's all. :angry:

3. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If what you say is true, AlbeeThePanda, that these guys are known for this kind of stuff then why on earth would any of these girls go anywhere near these idiots? I don't believe it.

Sakura has been targeted by this kind of scum before. I feel sorry for her.

4. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Oh man I can't believe it... :fp:

They have no pictures released as of yet.

But the last time (2012) they didn't release any pictures either and 5 HKT girls had to go...

5. Nagisa

Nagisa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    hm360
    Oh my. Not another one of these ridiculous rumours out in an attempt to destroy a group of our dear idols. You'd think that they'd had enough of doing this kind of thing considering their history but they just keep on going.

Putting the guys responsible for this aside, I really hope this doesn't hit the girls too hard. I'm a fan of all 3 and the last thing I want is morale in the group to go down because of some internet trolls. Sakura and Okapan I can see being fighters but I worry for Aoitan - she's probably going to cry her poor eyes out when she sees this news.

Curse of the #26 not going away any time soon?

6. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

Here are my hypothesis (ultimately my own guess, so don't take it too seriously LOL)

1. Since most of these d-bags have been banned since September of last year, and most the girls associated with them were either fired, or been shut up by the management, there's possibilities that the girls don't know about them.

2. kinda like (1), since most of these kinda of stuff were handled by the management, the girls were completely oblivious to these people's horrible deeds.

3. there are some people that are just too easily become a push-over, in Japanese it's called 押しに弱い. Kinda like people you see all the time that got tricked by telemarketing or schemes, they know it's wrong, but they just don't have the heart to reject the offer or even turn them down. I can't blame the girls, they are young, they are still inexperienced in the harshness of the real world, and management is not doing jack to protect them.

.....okay I need to clam down

7. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    ^HKT management is really strict when it comes to this. When I think of TGSK's scandal... lol nothing happened. But as for HKT, in 2012 there wasn't even any picture (published).

Are they talking about Hirajima Natsumi? She placed 26 three times in a row.

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Tbh I don't think those girls would've been fired that easily and swiftly if it all didn't happen a few days before their first Tokyo Dome concert. They did not want to have a distraction. Oh well

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That was under a different manager.

Masuda Yuka was #26 when she had her scandal too.

As for Sakura, I find it hard to believe that she'd risk her career for someone who looks like that, let alone someone with his obvious character defects.

Also the first rule of dating an idol - "don't tell anybody", not "blab everything on twitter" :fp: :lol:

10. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Well, apparently these guys want their allegations out in the open. That Kenya guy is really offensive about it on twitter. He's using too much slang though for me to translate that stuff.

11. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

we have sasshi now
    sasshi won't let anything happen

12. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

There is no evidence whatsoever that they've even DONE anything, so this sort of insinuation that they're too feeble-minded to know better is almost insulting.

Yes, they are young girls, but their primary mentor has been Sasshi of all people. I would think they would know better, especially Sakura who is very thoughtful and even mature in some of her G+ posts.

I do appreciate you bringing in more info that these guys have been troublemakers in the past. Very helpful to know. And frankly, to me it just makes them less credible, it doesn't make me think, "ahhhh, that means they're clever enough to trick the girls."

If we allow ourselves to become excited by this, if we continue to discuss and debate its truthfulness, we are essentially sending the message that any asshole with a Twitter can singlehandedly destroy a girl's reputation. Is it not bad enough that tabloids can publish complete lies without evidence and people think those appear credible simply because they are published?

We are now going to allow random people on Twitter that kind of power? Again with no evidence? And worse than that, not even a random person, but a person who we know has the goal of bringing down *48 members? That's not the type of fandom I want to be a part of. Stand by our girls. Don't spread this around and feed these idiots the attention they want.

(off topic, for oscar)
    I'm surprised to see you in here, I thought you were not a fan of HKT. Not that you are not welcome, of course!

13. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    You wouldn't believe what kind of guys are getting girls around these parts :D

@Pari: Well, I read some history of the relationship of Paru and Sasshi (posted some in the Sasshi thread) so I guess HKT got me interested again. Not a fan though. Paru only of course. (I see this being removed for being off topic, and rightly so haha)

14. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

Sorry if I lost my cool a bit (maybe a lot :^^;: ), normally I don't care much about Tabloids, but these guys are just tricksters, repeat offenders whose sole purpose is to see the girls fall, and that my friend, just rub me in all the wrong ways.

I apologize if I sounded like I insulted the girls, that wasn't my intention, I simply wanted to point out how malicious these guys are and their insidious deeds.

@Parikkuren: you have a point good sir, we shouldn't encourage their behavior by feeding them the attention they were looking for, giving them powers to their words, maybe that's why AKS stopped responding to tabloids.......me, who was trained in behavioral psychology, should've known better, I got too hot-headed and let the rage got hold the best of me....thanks for talking some sense into me.

and it looks like kenya is just spitting nonsense now, trying to get as much attentions as possible. Let's just stand by our girls, and see how long can this fool make an idiot out of himself. I just hope none of the girls get affected by this.... :(

15. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ahh, no need to apologize! I in turn apologize if I was sterner than I meant to be.

Yes, best thing to do now probably is just wait, the fuss about it should simply die off soon enough. We can hope, anyway.

16. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    So this is what k @HawKs_Town48 posted about Okapan:

He claimed he got her listed as a 'friend' on his LINE messenger.

17. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Haha, I remember Aanya getting super-mad when telling on her G+, that some guy waved at her, calling her name, when she was on her way to school. I totally could understand her back then :D

18. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    I think in Japan anyone would recognize Shige-chan from 5 km away :D

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    People trying to ruining idols career because "it's fun"...seriously.

As Sadia said on twitter, the problem is that even though all this story is a f**** bullshit, the damage will be done and Sakura (even more Aoi) will get hurt in the process, whatever the result.

I just hope the "wimbledon trio" picture will spread out so people can easily understand how impossible those girls could even get close to the douchebag trio.

I just don't want this to happen again. Eto Sayaka and Sugamoto Yuko left without any picture/proof. And they were popular. What if... Sakura leave the group from this stupid story? It would break my heart.

I will stay tight on my chair until this story dig is own grave.

PS : i will gladly give sasshi my katana so she can wipe all those douchebags to protect Aoi.

20. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I don't think most people in Japan know who Murashige is.