Anai Chihiro (Chihiron) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I know a lot of people that would agree with you. :awesome:

Now for some small info, when would it be a good time to appear in a Pajama Drive again after such a long while? :

[​IMG]

That's right, now. She'll be in the performance on the 30th. When I first heard it I got excited for so much long awaited members showing up again but now it seems like it's Abe's last performance. Makes it a small bummer too, I hope she keeps herself together for her parts.

I doubt it though lol.

2. farhan_mursyid

farhan_mursyid Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    farhan_mursyid
    hi everyone.. i just want to ask, after Meru's birthday project, is there any planned project on s48 to celebrate Chihiron's birthday?? cause her birthday are also close, right? (27 January).. thanks

oh, first of all, let me introduce, i am Farhan, HKT48 fans from Indonesia, nice to meet you..

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu :) :) :) :)

3. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It is such a shame :fp: , but I wish if we have someone to organize the book like Meru & Haruppi's fans.
    Only a short time left, but I wish if we still can do something fast

This is her birthday shirt
    http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/201401 ... 665482.jpg

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Welcome to the forum :)

It would be nice for something to be done for Chihiron since she puts her heart into the group. Having participated in the Haruppi book it's a lot of work especially when there's not much time. However if someone very active were to do it then it might be possible, it would need someone like that to volunteer their time towards it.

In other Kyappu news, she had a nice little spot on the latest AKBingo episode, the first of the yearly fortune ones with that palm-reading guy.

5. farhan_mursyid

Twitter:
    farhan_mursyid
    thank you.. actually, i want, but, unfortunately, i'm still busy now if i can start with Kyappu book since i am also thinking about Madoka's project also with my friends in my country.. and unfortunately, also it's already too short time to do projects like that..

6. farhan_mursyid

Twitter:
    farhan_mursyid
    I guess also, but, i don't know why she looks like crying in latest AKBingo episode??? is it due to her rank or what?? thanks.. but, Kyappu looks so pretty there.. [hehe] [hehe]

7. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    Isn't it because that guy told her she had something un-Idol-like (?)

8. farhan_mursyid

Twitter:
    farhan_mursyid

Attached Files:

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Thanks for the translation.

Wow i wonder whats more depressing, the concert tour setlist or the shuffle.

Anai wasnt in anything, not a unit, nothing at all. I wonder if this is a sign for things to come for her.

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^If there was anything, they wouldn't have reinstated her as the new team H captain. If she was going to graduate, this would've been a good time for the management to think about a new captain.

Still, They should've put Sasshi as captain, cause 1- I feel like she takes over most of Anai's work anyway, the pep talk, the scolding 2- to complete the pattern, two 20 something transferees taking over HKT's captaincy, and that way Anai would perhaps find the time to promote herself as a front girl or somethin' instead of being stuck with the title of a captain, not really being one.

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Sasshi is literally the theater manager so she does have the right to do them all but yeah, could have at least let Anai Capt. does her works. Maybe with the team shuffle she will actually get to work like a real captain.

12. kittenish

kittenish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    i'm sure kyappu will get something...i hope so. i mean if girls like manamin & mashiro get to be in units then i'm sure anaichan will get something as well later on.

& i'm actually really glad she got to keep her captaincy tbh, i just hope she gets the opportunities now to be a captain of the new team though. ugh go away sasshi

13. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    It's sad that she has to hope "she will get something later on" like girls like manamin and mashiro instead of just being in a unit like the girls who are about as popular as she is.

I wonder why she gets so much worse treatment though, maybe something happened or maybe sasshi / management just doesn't really like her personally or as an idol.

14. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    I hope this does not true though and also hope this is not a bad sign
    and I totally want her to standout more and stay longer in HKT

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I wrote this in another thread.
    Well let's hope this is true because First Love is amazing! It has been my dream for her to do that song.

140111 HKT48 Anai Chihiro - Teens Project Fure-fure
    [vimeo]http://vimeo.com/84031936[/vimeo]

Her G+ post translated after the concert today, translated by http://slimshadyhkt.tumblr.com/

source = http://slimshadyhkt.tumblr.com/post/73203982186/anai-chihiro-g-2014-01-14-21-37-jst

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah I think the same thing about the solo's.

Up until today Riinu didn't appear in any units either, and she got a solo.
    Same with Naopon up until Miyazaki and after.
    Same with Akiyoshi up until 2nd Oita and after, ect.

Of course she did appear in larger units, here are some photo's I picked out:

On the big screen during a 1st gen song, Centering Girls Rule from Nogizaka46 (looking forward to that a lot) and at the front during Namida Uri no Shoujo.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And today (Kumamoto) she appeared with her own gang for the first time during the Majisuka skti/performance. (I don't know the name of it because I don't know anything about Majisuka lol)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh and thanks to Disco for uploading her show. If anyone wonders what it is, it's a coaching show for teenager with a "project". This time it's a guy who wants to set up a relay team but he's worthless at being a captain and has no leading spirit (so he says). Anai comes in to give him tips on how to be a successful captain and another coach comes in for the sport side of things.

EDIT: Check out 3:45 for a tiny bit of Girls Rule
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYxIeCXLQr0[/yt]

17. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    wow! i just noticed it when you said it! I really hope she will perform it !! cause her voice is very nice and i love her vocal the most !

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    IIRC her gang is "the student council sisters" which explains why her appearance is so nerdy :hehe:

19. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    CONGRATULATION
    Anai Chihiro posted in her G+ that she passed the entrance exam for university [party] really congratulation
    This month she will become 18 y/o, can't believe our baby grow so fast :blush: and she will be a college student
    [​IMG]
    Her news in matome
    http://akb48matome.com/archives/51910150.html

20. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    yeah! read it on her G+ it is all girls university if not mistaken
    she said she will work hard on both HKT and study!! GOOD LUCK KYAPPU!!! :inlove: <3