Yagami Kumi (Kuumin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^Welcome to this forum then :) Hope you enjoy. I totally understand your situation, talk about having hard time to find AKB fan in your dorm, I don't know anyone in my whole country who also likes AKB :D.
    I'm sure Kuumin fan's will keep updating this thread for any news we hear about her, and if you hear anything please share it with us :)

2. Sieg_Hart48

Sieg_Hart48 Kenkyuusei

Yes I do, but somehow I miss her so much... I'm trying to forget her but finally I can't... maybe I need more time to realize that Kuumin was not idol anymore. [wonder]

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I miss Kuumin so much as well, @Sieg_Hart48. I recently watched the SKE48 concert held this past spring at the Nippon Gaishi Hall. And when it opened with Kumi's beautiful face, the tears started. :cry: But thanks to @Penguin4444's share, we know she is well. That is all I really care about for my Kuumin. :)

4. Sanchezphill

Sanchezphill Kenkyuusei

Ouhm .. guys, I got the rumor info Kuumin will become member Nogiz46. What do you think guys ?? :hmm:

5. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I doubt it. All I know is that she's off the grid, preparing for university, but from time to time accepting anonymous part-time modeling offers for advertising.

6. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    I don't actually think it's true considering the source is most likely 2ch... we shall wait and see though, 'cause lately you never know... [hehe]

7. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    Thats not true
    She already quit from entertainment industry
    She said before that she will focus on her study

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    If true I will have to start following yet another JPOP group. :^^;: I won't hold my breath though. [shake]

9. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

I know Kuumin is random but that still sounds unlikely :D

i would love to see her back tho, just not in Nogi since that would a big middle finger to SKE

10. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Hmmm... I'm just thinking though. Am I the only one who thinks that if a member graduated for the reason of focusing on studies, then that member should not return to entertainment industry anymore? Or at least never to return until that member finishes her studies first?

I don't know. If Kuumin decides to return in the idol industry without finishing her studies then that would be a let down for me. I mean, she should at least take a stand for her decision of quitting SKE48 for the reason of focusing on her studies by finishing her studies first. That way, she could prove to everyone that she made the right decision. And all of the support (and the tears) we had given to her on her graduation wouldn't be in vain. That's just my opinion though.

11. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

aahh i really miss kuumin

12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I think that SKE's Mayuyu is highly unlikely to be back in the entertainment industry any time soon if she chooses the route of going to college and getting a regular job. In fact, she may even permanently give up the entertainment realm entirely if she becomes ambitious enough to pursue a professional career such as a lawyer or at least if things go well for her that way.

On the other side of the coin, supposedly if the decision to opt out of one of the world's best idol groups was made in haste or simply pure boredom or immaturity (yes, at that age your brain is not fully developed yet), she may dream or have longings from time to time about joining her former team mates on stage once more. Who knows, she may even regret her decision about leaving :cry: .

Note: the reason I consider her to be SKE48's Mayuyu is due to her cutesy roles she plays such as Dance in Majisuka Gakuen, which are very much like Mayuyu's role in AKB48.

13. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    "SKE's Mayuyu".... :wtf:

You can think whatever you want, I won't judge you, but let me just say I don't agree with those kinds of labels because every single one of the girls has a unique personality and they shouldn't be compared with each other, besides I don't really see the relation between Dance and Mayuyu...

I honestly don't believe it's okay to compare fictional characters and real people either (but I guess that's just my humble opinion).

Anyways, instead of calling her "SKE's Mayuyu", you should call her by her name, because it sounds kinda wrong an it's also kinda rude if you don't. She was, is, and will always be SKE's Kumi, no matter what. Don't get me wrong though, I'm only giving you an advice.

Btw I think you're too obsessed with Majisuka Gakuen, but hey, that's none of my business...

14. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

I agree no member can be replaced

15. Sieg_Hart48

Sieg_Hart48 Kenkyuusei

same as here, Kumi is Kumi and Mayuyu is mayuyu. . :D

anyway this year Kumi is going to become 20 years old right? and of course she attending the coming age ceremony, can someone share the picture? I beg all of you. . :) time running so fast and I didn't notice yet that Kumi already turn being adult. . . :inlove:

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Actually, she was born in June, so her coming of age ceremony won't be until next year.

17. Sieg_Hart48

Sieg_Hart48 Kenkyuusei

^

oh I see.. thanks greed :)

18. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    It's no problem. You're welcome. :)

19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    If she didn't graduate, she would be attending the coming of age ceremony with other 48 members such as Mayuyu, Paruru, etc. However, now that she is on her own, it would not be compulsory to do so. it is entirely up to her or her parents' discretion. There are a lot of girls(and guys) who don't go for this sort of ceremony in Japan.

20. ErepyonPon

ErepyonPon Kenkyuusei

dansu~
    she really looks cute on MajiJo... :inlove: