Yagami Kumi (Kuumin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. oxygen

oxygen Kenkyuusei

Kuumin will celebrate the coming age ceremony next year. Probably she will. All of my Japanese friends celebrated it and they considered the ceremony as a very important event. I don't see anything bad when Kumi won't celebrate her coming age ceremony with other members in 48 family. She already left the entertainment industry and now she has a right to enjoy her private life. No picture of her coming age ceremony doesn't mean that she doesn't have a wonderful ceremony. She will do it with her family and friends. No journalists around. She may enjoy it more!

No offense, but I don't think Kumi is SKE's Mayuyu. If Kumi must be compared with a AKB member, this person should be Itano Tomomi. They're both great dancers (I guess in Majisuka Tomochin and Kuumin were paired for this reason) and have unique characters. In variety shows or PVs, their appearances made everything complete. Though they might not have much screen time, their appearances were indispensable. Watching a AKB/SKE show without Itano/Yagami makes me feel "lacking of something". Does anyone here feel same?

Anyway, I always wish Kumi all the best no matter what she's pursuing. It's such a cliché, but what else can a fan do for her? In her SKE profile, Kumi listed her future ambition of being an actress and multi talent. I hope she will come back and carry out her dream. However, it will be great if she does after graduating from college. It won't be late. Hata Shawako is an example. With a college degree, Kumi will even get more fans since whatever Japan is still an Asian country which people still regard high degree holders. In addition, spending 4 years in college isn't a waste of time even later she's not going to the path she studies in college. College experience is worth to try and enjoy by everyone including Kumi. She has a right to know it and live as a normal girl.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I am quoting this just because it is filled with so much awesome! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: Especially that last bit about Kuumin enjoying college as a normal person. I remember very fondly my days as a coolege student. And it is something I can honestly say it is something I wish on everyone.

If Kuumin decides to comeback to entertainment, either before her time at college is up or after college, I will be there to cheer her on. She was my SKE-Oshimen, and I still love her dearly. What else could I do.

Hope she is well and is fully experiencing her time to herself. Hope she is heathy and happy. And other than that, LOVE YOU KUUMIN! <3 <3 <3

3. ErepyonPon

ErepyonPon Kenkyuusei

yeah, i think that's why her name was Dance/ Dansu in majisuka gakuen, and she really really looks so cuteeee~ [nod]

4. bakaouji48

bakaouji48 Kenkyuusei

I'll continue to support kuumin in my heart until the day i turn to dust and potato salad

5. ErepyonPon

ErepyonPon Kenkyuusei

LOL, i like Kuumin, but I love Erepyon, i think it will be a triangle love, LOL...

6. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    ah me too :cry:
    sometime i miss her bakaness :cry:

7. ErepyonPon

ErepyonPon Kenkyuusei

yeah, it's true... :(

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Of course everyone including me wishes that Kumi returns to entertainment one day. However, it seems that she will probably pursue a normal life with a normal job for some time to come, more likely in the corporate world if she does not become a lawyer. (And yes, in Japan there are plenty of female executives who do more than just serve tea.)She does seems to be the smart multi-talented type of girl who can achieve a lot of things if she really wants to. Look at the musical instruments that she can play. And she absolutely rocks as a solo performer in songs such as Mushi no Ballad.

That's why you should not hold your breath while waiting for her much hoped for return.

9. oxygen

oxygen Kenkyuusei

Yes! Kumi is absolutely a multi-talented girl. She always appeared with her baka character. In AKB Shukan, she was ranked as the worst student in class, but actually she was smart. It wasn't simple to work in entertainment industry and pass to two prestigious universities. There must be a lot of pressure. Even if she becomes a lawyer, I believe she will be awesome too.

10. ErepyonPon

ErepyonPon Kenkyuusei

yes...
    her bakaness make me fall in love with her...
    LOL...
    :inlove: :inlove:

11. Sieg_Hart48

Sieg_Hart48 Kenkyuusei

That's the spirit I want to hear! :D

12. eytr

eytr Kenkyuusei

[Mugendai FanSubs]130110 SKE48 Team S Stage - Stage Review

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz4ODhVPeqc[/yt]

13. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

If Kumi does return back to the entertainment industry, I don't think we should compare that to her work with SKE. I'm just guessing here, like most of us would, but I believe SKE (as well as the other 48 franchises) is a ton of work. You have frequent stage performances, dozens to hundreds of dances to learn and rehearse, stuff that other entertainers in their genre don't have to do. So if she does return in some capacity, she could probably do that as well as her studies, or whatever else she wanted to do.

I for one will be extremely happy if Kumi comes back in any capacity. I miss her a ton.

Thanks for the subbed vid (above), I still enjoy watching Kumi, even if on old videos.

14. PauLoPDS48

PauLoPDS48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    PauLoPDS48_AKB
    I miss Kuumin OF AKB0048 (Sonata) Hehehe

15. PointyCrayon

PointyCrayon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Man... I hope that Kumi comes back into the entertainment industry. Without her, it kinda feels... Incomplete.
    That's just how I feel and stufff.

16. oxygen

oxygen Kenkyuusei

Nagoya Dome... Finally, SKE's dream comes true. Kumi wasn't there while she was one of the first members who started and built up the dream. She was a part of it! I wish she could have joined even as a guest singer or something similar. But she didn't appear after all :cry: :cry: :cry:

17. Sieg_Hart48

Sieg_Hart48 Kenkyuusei

Takada Shiori Posting a pict with Kumi in her twitter account :)

http://snape.ee/snap/8adea95
    Kuu-chan long time no see. . I really miss you [sweat]
    I'm glad you're still keep in touch with the other graduated member :)

Attached Files:

18. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    Thats from Shiitan's Twitter :
    [​IMG]
    (rough translation)
    くーさん不足の方へ最高の一枚をプレゼント!相変わらず可愛いーね(´・Д・)」

I present a piece of the best towards the lack Kuu's! Cute as usual (´・Д・)」

From Snape:
    [​IMG]