Event / Concert AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri (2014/02/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    local time converter

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 1=248&ah=3

and countdown timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge ... %20Matsuri

AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri

2. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Re: [CONCERT] AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 200 2014

And even this they wanna create Trolloyota Team 8. :clap: :fp:
    The only reason for the shuffle are the Team K, which is pretty weak!
    I wonder what concurrent and permanent moves they plan?

3. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

it does say 48 group. so overseas sister group (JKT, SNH) will be included? I'm talking about kaigai group here. if it is really team shuffle, then can we expect that overseas transfer program will be ended?

4. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I really hope so, just so I can check another thing off my 2014 predictions list. :^O^:

5. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

If this is just for a concert, then this could be categorized under "Is this any different from what we've done in the past?"

If I'm not mistaken, this is sorta what the Kouhaku warm-up does.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Any team shuffling won't happen until the Stadium Concert I'm guessing. Be kind of dumb to have it in a different place and when they already know about it. I know a shuffle (or a mini shuffle) for Team K is REALLY needed. But I'm sure that wont take place until the stadium concert. This is just a shuffle concert.

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

There will probably be a blog post to explain things a bit clearer within about a day, like they did with the Draft Kaigi

8. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

9. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

So, they don't want to have a "Togasaki comes out of nowhere and makes everyone cry a litre of tears" surprise but to make a whole event for the shuffle.
    Interesting ! :D I expect some crazy shuffles to stir things up.

10. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It has to more than just a shuffle concert (which is EVERY concert). They're calling this a "Sokaku Matsuri". Just like the 2009 concert, where we got out first captains and our first HUGE shuffle. :awesome:

edit: quoting myself from the predictions thread last month...

-Team Kaigai is absolved, all overseas concurrencies revoked
    -Another big shuffle, including (but without disbanding) T4
    -They go berserk with the kennin thing and send 2 AKB members to each sister group and put 2 members of each sister group in AKB

MAKE IT HAPPEN! [party]

11. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

A whole event, just for "shuffling"??
    well, i know now "It's too many Pawns, so little checker box" (another 47 will come)
    I've got a feeling that it's will be like, Unit Matsuri, in a larger scale..
    Since, I wonder how the concerts tentative gonna be, they don't want to do the whole performances and do the shuffling at the end, isn't? If yes, what the difference than doing it normally? They might do it in each intermission of the performances..If yes, do the girls gonna have enough time to prepares?
    if i't's a real shuffle (like we don't have enough in these past 6 month already)..
    Why they can't do a normal Transfer (In this case, Team K.. they should just said "k's lack of firepower right now, Any volunteers ?")
    and I've got a feeling that they *might* want to separate the Three Musketeers..

12. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  13. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Huh, we're talking about a huge shuffle of members right?
    Girls, you have one month left to stay with your dear teammates. Staff, you have one month left before the huge shit storm coming from fans. Fans, you have one month left to prepare for some nasty surprises that are going to hit the fandom.
    Ohhh, this is going to be crazy!!

14. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  15. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I kinda doubt they will shuffle the overseas groups, unless there's another girl like Nozawa who speaks Japanese. I mean, sure they can learn basic conversational Japanese or whatever language (like, if they send more Japanese 48G girls to JKT/SNH) but it'll still be hard.

As for the Japanese groups... Well I hope at least the captains (aside from Team K's?) will not be changed. Because of Lovetan mostly, and also because it seems like the captains are doing well anyway, and change of leadership now might cause more trouble than it's worth. I think Team K definitely needs more popular/pushed members shuffled in...

Feels a little weird and unfair to do shuffles now though, with Team N's stage, and HKT's recent shuffle... It's like when SKE shuffled, and Kitarie was removed right after. >__>

I wonder if they'll do concurrent teams for non-AKB? Like, someone in both SKE and NMB or something. That might be interesting, though I wonder how effective it would be in practice...

I'm kinda amused how much Mushi no Ballad dropped. 101 places... XD All because it's a solo song of a now-graduated member... hahaha

It's so weird, I looked at the setlist and so many songs have dropped really far, I wouldn't have expected it. Then again, of course there's always tons of new songs every year coming out and it's likely that more recent songs (along with obvious songs like popular members' solos and signature unit songs) would be in the top 100. Most of these songs are not exactly the main signature song of anyone (who is still a member) so I guess it all made sense. It feels so weird that the original members in so many singles AND units are now all gone. lol

16. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Senbatsu wise they might have been lower but realistically that figure is only likely to have changed by one or two and still be left with fewer now (any more than that and we would be having the same discussion with a different team being the one with too few as it's likely that they would want to keep the same number of sister group members).

As for Undergirls ... well looking at who was actually included instead of the numbers it's obvious that Management had an agenda for who they wanted to include (compared with the people who are frequently in other Undergirls songs). Looking at the names frankly Team K should be glad it didn't have some of them (in my opinion anyway).

17. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

ive never demanded that, but.....

....this needs to be streamed so hard!

18. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48

A video was shown at the venue with staff moving cards with members faces while staff were talking, with the subtitle 'heated discussion ongoing'.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2033383/full/

19. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Its kinda strange. Its a tiny venue, less than 3000 seats. Yuasa (?) said more details are coming in the next few days on his G+
    Yuko apparently wondered if she'd be on the same team as Nyan, so I guess you can take that as "I'm leaving after that" (which is a given but its nice to know more than "well, she'd want to go out big so she will").

Regarding Toyota, apparently, 47 girls are being chosen THEN reduced to 16. If thats the case, I can handle it a lot better - but still with KKS auditions and drafts it seems stupid.

20. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy

so is this a concert shuffle or a team shuffle? i'm confused..

according to moe's g+, she stated something like this shuffle is a new chance for her or something like that (to join team k?) and saying the time left with team4 is very precious right now. but well various sources on twitter are saying it's a concert shuffle. haha

correct me if i'm wrong, my japanese isn't thaaaat good yet :^^;:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.