Single AKB48 35th [Mae Shika Mukanee] 14/02/26

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by pakaulaw, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    i wish Yabuki Nako was HKT rep for this single.

2. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Yeah cause the majority of people who buy their stuff, who buy idol stuff, are fans. The ones who get them a profit are the fans, not the general public. That's why any idol will try to please their fans first. It makes me happy when they get a proper hit like KFC, but that's realistic once a year at most, or even less often than that. And you can't run a business involving the ridiculous amount of members & staff that 48G requires on one hit per year. That's why their business model is this heavily invested on fans compared to even other idols. Other groups can take their sweet time recreating themselves to appeal more to public, but unless you want 48G to force graduate half their members, they have to force sales somehow.

This doesn't mean I agree 100% with every decision management takes, but their point of view is pretty clear and understandable to me.

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Umm so sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I wanted to say that I really really love this single. The fact that Akimoto wrote it just for Yuko and it's totally her style is just so touching to me. I loved to watch her jump around and headbang like in the good old days! Can't wait for the PV! :inlove:

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think what bothers some people (me included, sometimes) is that they keep adding girls to AKB... and for what? So they can keep the performances up at the theatre? Why keep adding girls, label them as aces, going in the search of new talents with drafts and new team if, when you have the opportunity to add someone new to the line-up, you go and take a girl from another group that isn't even from the so called new-gen (Akarin is "already" 22 and debuted in 2009)? Just because she came in 16 in the election? So much for the election being for "one single only"

And on the other hand... Kojimako, who hasn't ranked ever, gets a spot.
    I like her very much and I'm glad that she's in, but I could name a few girls that are as deserving (if not more) of that position. Girls who have already proven their popularity.
    Sometimes I feel management pushes some girls way too hard until the fans have no other choice but notice her and vote for her, so management can shut up about her (Paruru?).
    And then, some girls rank on their own (Nagao, Tomu, Tano) and yet management doesn't bat an eye.
    Oh, yeah, that girl's nice and capable. But we're gonna keep pushing this one down your throats.

I don't know, management's decisions sometimes makes me uneasy. :^^;:
    And it is sad to see the senbatsu called ALL STARS just cause they're the mother group.
    I hope their plan is to beat all the records possible and make sure they can never be beaten again and then let the hype die a bit. The 48th single would be fit for that.
    Just like Aki-P said, AKB can be just like karaoke. It was extremely popular in the 90's because it was new, then the hype went down but that doesn't mean it's not popular today. It's another part of their culture and an important one.
    So what if AKB ends up selling 600k per single? If that's the price of the sister groups not participating in AKB's HS and giving more oportunities to the new AKB members, I'm all in.

5. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Just listened to the song...I kind of hate it.
    But looking at the b-side lineups, I'm really excited, a very unique concept that I hope they continue in the future but with different themes.

6. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

:D the way @Trinu talk reminded me of myself 3 years ago :D

7. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @kobwad
    I'm not blaming sister group for anything. the argument is does adding all 48G members on HS will make more profit for the group or not? and like I said before. maybe it does help but looking back on the volume of members on the Old Gen era when the volume of members is much lesser compared to now when all four 48G members are combined on HS. it doesn't really proved that having so many girls on HS will make more fans to buy AKB48 singles. I can still say that AKB48 strategy to push their members is much still more effective than borrowing sister group aces and center to boost their sales. AKB48's Old Gen era has 7 static top members while sister group's static top members are mostly only 2 members which is W.Matsui on SKE48, SayaMilky on NMB48 and good thing HKT has four Sakura, Haruppi, Meru and Mio on HKT48. unlike AKB48 which have only one center but have 6 top members not lagging far behind her popularity and the rest senbatsu members popularity are starting to grow. on sister group. though all are on the single. the most push member are only 2 while the rest looks like background character. and much worse their popularity will leave the other members on the group because they are being pushed as senbatsu members. they standout the most on the single making others look like backup dancers. look at SKE and NMB. does any SKE fan think that W.Matsui can be replace by another members at this point. on NMB48 does any NMB fan think that another member can replace SayaMilky at this point. there is none. on AKB now they're just starting to figure which AKB member to push when all top Old Gen are starting to grad. Paruru could have outranked SayaMilky by now if ever she was pushed much earlier. Paruru started to be prominent when she won Janken at the end of 2012. and look how she ranked on Sousenkyo 2013.
    AKB management should trust their own members than borrowing sister group aces and center.

8. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    can we get over this yet? :D it's being 3 pages full of AKB48 vs SKE48 posts.

well, in my point of view, annin being removed from senbatsu because she didnt fit the song at all (later, i found out she is on college entrance exam, eventhough i dunno if it's true or not), while this song requires some energetic to crazy movement. that's why they choose to put akarin (who always being energetic and had an enough popularity).
    no, i dont hate annin, just cant imagine her headbanging like that.
    and i'm not a suda's fan too. this is just some of my thought. it could be wrong :D

as for the song itself, i really love this song :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    cant wait to see more mayu-headbanging in this song :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

9. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Yeah, guys, it ain't 2009!!! How many times have we been over this now?? Maybe a few too many

This is probably going to be a great single - only a month to go now, and it all gets fun from hereon

10. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Kojimako is outselling many Senbatsu members and certainly all non-Senbatsu members at handshake tickets for a long time now (even back when she was a Kenkyuusei). So it's not like she is coming out of nowhere.

It was actually from her handshake ticket sales numbers that I first noticed her. It was big news on matomember: '3 mustketeers outselling Senbatsu' (or something like that, sometime in the first half of 2013).

By the way Paruru was very popular when she debuted but was then dropped from any significant AKB activities until around the time Team 4 was founded in 2011. From then on she steadily gained fan support and job opportunities. Only people who ignored the KKS and team 4 completely would have been able to not see her coming up.

11. katami

katami Kenkyuusei

i agree with you guys.. they should expand the senbatsu members! 20 is ok
    also i love akarin but i think wmatsui are enough to represent ske :s

12. support

support Kenkyuusei

I predict that Rena is leaving within the next one and a half years and hence the inclusion of Akarin to 'test the waters'. I just feel mighty suspicious of the promotion Akarin has been getting, as well as Yuria being in the centre of the photo in the galaxy campaign as well as other little things. I am very suspicious...

Otherwise...nice that Yuko gets a song, but I really don't think it means that much to her anymore. Senbatsu has changed too much and became way too experimental/unstable for it to matter. It would be nice if they brought back Sae for this single but I guess that's a pipe dream.

Not particularly interested in smiling lion, same old up and comers and too many sister group members. Usually don't mind but they have gone a bit too far considering I see them enough in their own singles so would really prefer to see more Akb members in the main under girls PV. I wouldn't mind if it was...ooh 60% Akb or even if it were some new sister group members who we don't see so often...basically some new or less visible faces at the very least would be nice. Well, keep the wheels going I guess...

Im most looking forward to beauty giraffe <3 sure some of my biases are in there but what I like most is that the centres are not 100% predictable. Sure Kitarie is quite a safe bet to be up in front, but then she's never been in that position before so it's still different. I just like that this is a group that is so full of underdogs just seemingly at the point straddling between middling to red hot popularity. Underdogs are awesome.

Baby elephants has Mion in it which is a nice surprise, I'm hoping that Tano gets a surprisingly good position but I think it's fifty fifty whether it will become a HKT focused or an AKB focused single.

Chimpanzee full of talkers and sounds like it will be a fun song...something like the baka song. Huh...Tani is in it, someone not too expected who I know which is nice.

The theatre song just reads like a who's who of graduate predictions if you take out the newbies, actually very depressing. I really hope that at the very least the veterans get to sing at the frontline. Surprised that Kojima natsuki jumped from centre to here, but I guess it's been a while and she's not young enough, loud enough, tall enough nor favoured enough for anywhere else. Sometimes you just need to find a spot to fit in I guess.

13. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

^ KitaRie has been center before in Choose Me!, but that was way back..

14. support

support Kenkyuusei

Choose me was a small group for a competition so I didn't see it that way, this is a proper under girls size song which is different to me...

15. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Final Handshake Sales
    First number is how many were sold out, second number is how many were possible. For example, Yuihan sold out 15 slots, but she had 20 slots available to sell. So next to her name is "15/20".
    Just because a member doesn't sell out all of their slots doesn't mean that no one is going to come to see them. For example, there are people who have bought tickets to meet Hirata Rina, even though she did not sell any slots out completely. So it just means that her line will not have the maximum number of people in it.
    Rest assured, you're oshi still has fans coming to visit :)

If a member is not listed, it means they did not sell out any of their handshake slots

AKB48
    Team A:
    Watanabe Mayu: 20/20
    Takahashi Minami: 20/20
    Yokoyama Yui: 15/20
    Kawaei Rina: 12/20
    Sasaki Yukari: 3/16
    Iriyama Anna: 3/16
    Takahashi Juri: 2/16
    Oshima Ryoka: 1/12
    Iwata Karen: 1/4

Team K:
    Oshima Yuko: 20/20
    Kuramochi Asuka: 20/20
    Kitahara Rie: 3/20
    Nagao Mariya: 3/20
    Muto Tomu: 1/16

Team B:
    Kashiwagi Yuki: 20/20
    Shimazaki Haruka: 20/20
    Kojima Haruna: 20/20
    Fujie Reina: 9/20
    Oba Mina: 6/20
    Takajo Aki: 3/12
    Kato Rena: 3/8
    Yamauchi Suzuran: 1/20
    Ichikawa Miori: 1/16
    Katayama Haruka: 1/8

Team 4:
    Kojima Mako: 20/20
    Okada Nana: 20/20
    Nishino Miki: 8/20
    Minegishi Minami: 4/20
    Aigasa Moe: 7/8
    Iwatate Saho: 2/16
    Murayama Yuriri: 2/16
    Shinozaki Ayana: 2/12
    Takashima Yurina: 2/12
    Mogi Shinobu: 1/12
    Hashimoto Hikari: 1/8
    Maeda Mitsuki: 1/4
    Uchiyama Natsuki: 1/12
    Umeta Ayano: 1/4

Kenkyuusei:
    Owada Nana: 5/20
    Mukaichi Mion: 2/12
    Komiyama Haruka: 1/8

SKE48
    Team S:
    Matsui Jurina: 20/20
    Kizaki Yuria: 19/20

Team KII:
    Suda Akari: 20/20
    Shibata Aya: 13/20
    Takayanagi Akane: 10/20
    Furukawa Airi: 7/16
    Yamada Mizuho: 1/12

Team E:
    Matsui Rena: 20/20
    Kimoto Kanon: 20/20
    Furuhata Nao: 7/20
    Iwanaga Tsugumi: 7/20
    Azuma Rion: 1/8
    Kaneko Shiori: 1/8

Kenkyuusei:
    Kitagawa Ryoha: 1/16

NMB48
    Team N:
    Yamamoto Sayaka: 20/20
    Watanabe Miyuki: 20/20
    Shiroma Miru: 13/20
    Jonishi Kei: 5/16
    Yoshida Akari: 2/20
    Ogasawara Mayu: 1/16
    Kohtani Riho: 1/12

Team M:
    Yagura Fuuko: 17/20
    Yamada Nana: 17/20
    Shimada Rena: 5/20
    Takano Yui: 1/12
    Yamagishi Natsumi: 1/8

Team BII:
    Yabushita Shu: 7/20
    Kamieda Emika: 1/8
    Ishizuka Akari: 1/4

Kenkyuusei:
    Shibuya Nagisa: 3/20
    Uno Mizuki: 3/4

HKT48
    Team H:
    Sashihara Rino: 20/20
    Miyawaki Sakura: 20/20
    Kodama Haruka: 11/20
    Matsuoka Natsumi: 7/20
    Anai Chihiro: 2/20
    Moriyasu Madoka: 2/20
    Murashige Anna: 2/16
    Motomura Aoi: 2/16
    Nakanishi Chiyori: 1/12

Kenkyuusei:
    Tashima Meru: 16/20
    Tomonaga Mio: 15/20
    Umemoto Izumi: 4/4
    Yabuki Nako: 2/12
    Tani Marika: 1/12
    Fuchigami Mai: 1/12
    Akiyoshi Yuka: 1/12

16. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    An explanation for the numbers, please.

17. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    It's (number of slots sold)/(number of slots available), is that what you mean?

Seems like less girls managed to sell out slots this time, I guess this is because of how far away most of the dates are + too many things for wotas to spend money on.

Mako & Nana are doing amazing! [shock] I guess Nana will be the next from Team 4 to get chosen for 16nin senbatsu if she keeps this up.

18. spoiledleftie

spoiledleftie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itokarin
    There are 4 handshake dates. Each member will appear on all 4 dates and depending on how popular they are, they will get more handshake slots (each slot is 1.5 hours) on that day.

Senbatsu members like Yukirin/Yuko/Mayuyu/etc gets 5 slots x 4 days = 20 slots; less popular members get less slots (Akicha 3 slots x 4 days = 12 slots, Kato Rena 2 slots x 4 days = 8 slots).

The final sale is going on right now, and by comparing the results from last sale with what's currently available for application, one can deduct how many slots each member has sold.

So for Yuko, who has 20 slots available over 4 days, 20/20 means she has sold out all slots.

19. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks but I'll remember Akicha got 20 slots so how correct are the list? It's funny although, last HS she sold out all slots in 3rd or 4th round.

20. spoiledleftie

spoiledleftie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itokarin
    i have no idea where this list is from...I'm just explaining the numbers. But yes the one I was looking at from before (I haven't checked since 3rd round) also listed Akicha as having 20 slots. And according to that chart she's only sold 1/20...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv? ... XVleFlrOVE

i think the google drive spreadsheet has the correct number of slots listed but stopped updating after the 5th round.