Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Double posting from My AKB48 Experiences

Kashiwagi Yuki & Kato Rena Hong Kong Handshake Event (Feb 05 2014)
    Preamble
    With an Official AKB48 Shop in Hong Kong, we usually get a few members coming to meet us every year. Tickets for these events are usually hard to get, especially with senbatsu members (tickets for Mayuyu’s event a few months ago were sold out within minutes; fans not wanting to miss meeting their oshi had started lining-up one day before sales even started!), so when I learnt of Yukirin’s visit 2 days after the announcement of sales, I wasn’t really expecting to get anything. Luckily, they seem to have increased the number of tickets available this time, and I managed to get 2 tickets.

Unlike in Japan where fans buy CDs to get handshake tickets, handshake tickets in Hong Kong are sold along with the event posters at the cost of HKD$200 (2,600 yen).
    [​IMG]
    We have to register our IDs when we buy the tickets (to prevent scalping) and each person is limited to a maximum of 2 tickets.

At that time, Renacchi was still recovering from her knee injury and even the staff weren’t sure whether she could make it to the handshake. Of course, her eventual participation in the event was met with great joy by all of us since we get to meet 2 members for the price of 1! (Hong Kong handshakes work a little like National Handshakes in Japan where we get to meet all the members in the lane)

Arriving at the event
    Knowing that there would be a lot of people with little crowd control (when compared to Japanese events anyway), I wanted to get there early to get a good idea of what was going on. I arrived a little past 09:00 (the event was scheduled to start at 10:00) and saw throngs of fans surrounding the stage and along the 2nd and 3rd floor balconies overlooking the stage already. I couldn’t really get a good spot for photos, so I decided to join the line first and take photos later (unlike Japan, nobody stops you from taking photos of members in Hong Kong). The end of the line when I got there was already outside the building in the bus terminal underneath the event venue, and as people continued to line up behind me, it soon snaked around the corner and out of sight. I think I must’ve waited for around 40 minutes before the line started to move, and another 20 minutes before I got back inside the building.

Preparing what to say
    I’ve been reading both Yukirin’s & Renacchi’s G+ over the past few weeks, but was still unable to come up with anything clever to say to them other than the usual ‘Ganbatte’ or ‘Daisuki’. While waiting in line, I finally decided on the following:

1st round Renacchi – how I love Watashi Leaf
    1st round Yukirin – how I find Shower No Ato Dakara extremely sexy, and how I get really excited after listening to it every time

2nd round Renacchi – how I will see her at the 2-shot event in May
    2nd round Yukirin – how she finds Hong Kong (around this time, Yukirin updated her G+ about her dinner in Hong Kong from the night before, so I thought I would talk to her about the local food)

Meeting the girls
    When I finally got close enough in the line to actually see the girls, I began to get a little nervous. Renacchi was closest to me and every time a fan walked up to shake her hand, she would beam. For me, the way she smiles with her eyes narrowing a little is simply radiant – the emotions it stirred within me was reminiscent of meeting my first love for our first date oh so many years ago. To say I was stunned would be a gross understatement. Why the quality of that smile doesn’t come through TV or their music videos I don’t really understand, but I have no doubt this is why Aki-P has tried (and is still trying) to push her on several occasions.

When it was finally my turn, I had got over my initial shock and so I told Renacchi how much I enjoy Watashi Leaf. She seemed surprised that I had mentioned the song, and looked genuinely happy when she thanked me. Thoughts were churning crazily in my head as I grasped blindly for the next thing to say when …

… a guard grabbed my shoulder and shoved me into the next spot in front of Yukirin, which kind of explained (in retrospect) why my mind was completely blank and my prepared speech totally forgotten. I must’ve looked like a tongue-tied idiot with my mouth agape, and Yukirin seemed confused by my silence (which only increased my anxiety). I finally managed to blurt out ‘Thank you for coming to Hong Kong’ as the next guard indicated my time was up. As I was leaving, Yukirin pointed to my Majisuka dragon jacket and said ‘Black’, but I was already being pushed out and could not come up with a response in time.

After another 30 minutes in the line, I was ready to meet the girls again.

In my second round, I told Renacchi that I would see her at the 2-shot event in May, and she said she would see me again then with a wink. I think I must have melted as voices inside my head screamed ‘Oshihen! Oshihen!’

Something seemed to be bothering Yukirin at this point as she didn’t look well (and a 5-minute break was called for shortly afterwards), but was bravely soldiering on nonetheless. I told her I like listening to Shower No Ato Dakara, but her response of ‘Ah, 3 nin no?’ (‘Ah, the one with 3 people/singers?’) threw me off a bit, and I couldn’t get out my next line about the song being sexy and getting me excited in time.

After my tickets were used up, I walked around and tried to take some photos, although the quality of both camera and photographer is not very good, so I apologize in advance.

Photos
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  3. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Renacchi Google+ Post (February 6, 2014)

おやすみーんヽ(´ー`)ノ
    Goodnight ヽ(´ー`)ノ

[​IMG]

Gomen for being inactive!! I've got a lot of school work to do so I can only post now during the night or in the weekends.
    Renacchi kawaii :inlove:

4. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Waah you're so lucky! :^O^:
    MY Kami-Oshi and my Oshimen :D
    Yukirin even mentioned "Black" From Majisuka [clap] [clap]
    I'm glad she still remembered it even after almost 3 years [clap] [clap]
    Thanks for bothering to post your whole experience with them in Hongkong!! :D

5. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Renacchi Google+ Post (February 6, 2014)

撮影終わりました!
    Just finished shooting!

私も公演早く出たいなぁー(._.)
    治ってきたのでご心配なく!!
    I want to be out quickly for the performances(._.)
    Don't worry, because my legs are now cured!!

[​IMG]

I'm happy she is cured now but don't overexert yourself Renacchi, it might hurt again :) :inlove: :cute:

6. annindaisukida

annindaisukida Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    My love for Renacchi has grown even more <3 <3
    I'm happy she's giving her full effort nowadays :blush:
    Renacchi, ganbatte [clap]

7. annindaisukida

annindaisukida Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  8. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Renacchi Google+ Post (Full Post - February 6, 2014)

撮影終わりました!
    Just finished shooting!

私も公演早く出たいなぁー(._.)
    治ってきたのでご心配なく!!
    I want to left early for the performances(._.)
    Don't worry, my legs are now cured!

今日はなっつんに会えたよ!
    やっぱり1番一緒にいて楽しいし、いやすい!!
    2人でお出かけする予定もたてたよ♡
    楽しみ楽しみ♡♡
    (untranslated)

りょうかにも会えたしね!
    『れなっちー』って来てくれるところが私は好き♡
    マイエンジェル♡♡
    I was also able to meet Ryoka!
    (untranslated)

れなっち
    Renacchi

[​IMG]

Can anyone please translate the whole text? I was able to understand some of it but I can't really understand the whole text. Please translate!! Onegaishimasu~ :D :D

Renacchi's really growing prettier and prettier nowadays :^O^: :cute: :inlove:
    I'm glad she's cured now, but please don't overexert yourself, Renacchi <3

9. encre

encre Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I will try to translate it

10. renaxrena

renaxrena Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translation :D What shooting? Is it for the PV of their UG song? :)

11. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
  12. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    please correct if i made any mistakes :^^;: oh and i never knew renacchi is that shy :^^;:

Attached Files:

13. miyukicheerful

miyukicheerful Kenkyuusei

thank you for the translation and writing a report about the handshake event~ so glad to see Renacchi face to face, i almost cry myself [blush] .
    after read the previous post, i assume she had to erase her shyness soon! she will shine brighter, and i will wait it coming! [rock]

stumbled upon this on tumblr
    [​IMG]

14. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    She's close with her juniors Juri, Ryoka, Tomu, and Nattsun, right? :D
    You can do it!! Have the confidence to speak with them!! :inlove:

15. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Renacchi Google+ Post (February 7, 2014)

プニッヽ(´ー`*)ノ
    Push~ ッ ヽ(´ー`*)ノ

[​IMG]

Cute :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

16. renaxrena

renaxrena Kenkyuusei

Renacchi y u so cute <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

17. miyukicheerful

renacchi post

did renacchi really obsessed with ryoka?? she always posted her pic and complimented her so much it's so cute.
    :inlove:

18. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    It looks like she really loves Ryoka~ :inlove: A new couple [clap]
    Can anyone translate it please? :D

19. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    one of the tougher posts! had a tough time trying to figure out some parts hahaha. do correct me if i'm wrong!

Attached Files:

20. miyukicheerful

thank you so much on the translation! you did a good job. it helped me to understand a lot..