Murashige Anna (Aanya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Arigatou~

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I don't get how some missed Annya in the PV, she was all over that vid. :awesome: Must be they were looking for her lighter hair, in the PV she had black hair. Second row, on Komari's left (your right). ;) Great vid, and Annya always looks best the closer to the front she is. [nod]

Just for that you get....

A high five from me. [hi5] [hi5] Better to make it two.

3. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Mmm personally I don't think she got much screen time. She got a decent amount during the dance bit, but during the non dance segments she didn't seem to get much screen time.

4. moonlit

moonlit Member

^ yeah at first I was looking for lighter hair, but then I was wait, she has black here for some reason *annoyed* only Shiichan was allowed to keep hers dyed. But Shige's hair color is natural so wtf [wonder]

5. Half

Half Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    HalfAssedSubs
    I think she had ample screentime given the fact that she's 2nd row. Quite a few close ups in the story version and one close up in the dance part. Also, being right behind Nakamura Mariko's left side, she's practically almost always on screen when they focused to the center. :awesome:

Here's some Murashige screencaps.
    http://imgur.com/a/gE1FX :awesome:

Here's a version without subtitles:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/16j5e5cva98odd3/

6. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@Half, thanks for the screen caps and video link. She definitely has a really good spot :awesome:

7. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    She's only in the video for like half a second, but I thought Murashige's reaction at the end was really cute https://vine.co/v/MmiKnrzujHO

edit: Also I saw this gif on 2ch :)
    [​IMG]

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

Murashige gets a Team N concurrency! *___* congrats

(on the other side, I'm off to be silently happy for Karen in Team S, and ragequitting everything because Miorin's in B2 now >>;)

9. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'm glad for her! Shes on a front team and has a lot of more experienced people around her. Plus, with NMB's comedic focus, I think she can grow a lot in more than just singing and dancing :)

10. strawberry-baby

strawberry-baby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    Yes, Team N concurrency! I was scared for a second it would be a transfer, but this is cool!

Team N seems like a great choice for Anna, I can't wait to see her there.
    (Plus photoshoot and CM coming, so many good/fun things!)

That was exhausting, I'll need time to recover from all the emotion. :D

11. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty sure Aanya will take Maachun's place since they're both in the variety genre.

12. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    so she got concurrency in team N,hmm can't wait to see what unit song given to her at N3,from her personality i think she'll be put in the Nandomo Nerae unit song

13. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Only I'm sad about Aanya in N? [worried]

Chiyori is transferred to A, hell it's really good for her! and it's team A, with a lot of stars and senpais, she'll improve faster from now!
    Marika to SKE, I really think that it's good for her too.
    Haruppi in K, Sakura in A, Mio in B. Of course it's going to improve their popularity quickly and they'll receive the great experience.
    Natsumikan in S. Along with Sae.

And Shige in N. :hmm: Only Sayanee on her side... And NMB never was as popular as AKB and SKE. Do they evaluate her less than others, especially Chiyori and Natsumikan? I love all of them, but Shige is my Kami-oshi so... My heart is really bleeding. I think they really underestimate her...

14. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    i was expecting a nmb concurrency for shige , i thought it wold be a good place to fine tune her variety skils. But with the new NMB I'm not to sure she will get to accomplish that. But the fact that she was given a kennin position means that they think she has potential.
    I just hope that they have put a lot of thinking into the shuffel and that we are just not seeing it because otherwise this is going down an ugly path
    (i hope namba fans are nice to shige...)

15. moonlit

moonlit Member

I think you're underestimating N too. And Anna did once say as a joke that she wanted to be transferred to NMB, now she gets Kennin. They can't fulltransfer all the funny out of HKT.

I think the fans will come to accept her. (They certainly shouldn't make a worse scene about this than with Lemon)

16. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I dont know, i guess we'll see the comments were not as bad as i thought she got positive feedback from nmb fans too so it could have been worse, i just hope she is not forgotten in the team.
    And that she actually gets too improve her character and popularity

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

Well, Anna despite being shy is a noisy kid, she'll go fullpower like she did so far, she'll be ok.

18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    in her latest G+ it seems that shige excited about her concurency in NMB,she said she want to absorb the MC skills in team N,i hope she can learn as much as possible in team N.hmm in N3 stage probably she'll get maachun's blocking on Nandomo Nerae unit song,well can't wait to see her debut

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

Yay ^___^ I think, she's gonna be just fine~
    tbh I would love to see Shige on different unit than a comedy one. Just... you know, for the sake of experience variation.

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

While NMB may not be AKB or SKE, the fans there are still devoted. They accepted Lemon and Yuihan without major problems - Aanya, as someone who is loud and has a funny character, will fit in well.

A kenin position means management thinks she can handle two work loads and can benefit from it. Remember, kenin isn't just for her - its for N as well. She needs to learn from them and they from her. She seems excited about it (and Osaka isn't that far from Hakata) so all in all, it should be a good move for her!

You can't really compare with other kenin/transfers imo. Haruppi's hasn't even lasted a year after all. Its for the member and the team they're going to. Each girl has different skills and things they need to improve - or things they're wonderful at and need to pass onto others. Whether a transfer or kenin is successful or not depends on the girl, the team and the fans. Look at Harugon and Akicha for example - Harugon thrives in JKT where its clear Akicha would much rather be in Japan.

I'd like to see her in a non-comedy unit as well. Her Enjou Rosen at Budokan was nice - I'd like to see more serious Shige.