Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

That's pretty spot on! :D Mae Shika Mukanee Drama PV:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc2NTA2NTIw.html[/youku]

I like the PV so much better now since I've seen the whole thing.
    So.. I guess Jurina and Mayu died? Seems like the last part is kinda dream-like.

@wotarubsakb Not sure if this is posted already, but on 26th Mayuki gonna appear together on a tv program!
    http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/84113019/

2. majuholic0511

majuholic0511 Kenkyuusei

Yeah you are the only one here who doesnt like MayuJuri.
    Just like I am the only one her who dislike Mayu and Yuki otp.

If you don't like another otp can you just leave it at that and don't speak it out? Thank you.

3. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    @Ruki, thanks!

@majuholic0511, Well sorry for stating my opinion. I don't think I remember seeing a sign saying I'm not allowed to say what I dislike/ like. Just like you said you disliked MaYuki, which is absolutely fine with me. You can't expect everyone to have the same interests as you do or pretend to.

4. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @majuholic0511 This is getting ridiculous now. S48 is a public forum for discussion so you have no right to tell somebody off for posting their opinion about a subject. Everybody is of course going to have different opinions on this thread, and based on whether you agree or disagree, that doesn't give you the power to put somebody down and dictate what can be posted. @wotarubsakb never mentioned 'hate' at all, you're now starting to twist words to make it look worse than what it was. Heck, I shouldn't even be saying worse, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the comment at all. Like @wotarubsakb, I dislike MayuJuri but that doesn't mean that I hate Jurina. If you were to say that you dislike MaYuki on this thread, I'm sure nobody - even if they disagreed with you - would attack you because you're allowed to have that opinion after all.

Edit: Deleted comment? [shake] Aaah well.

Anyway, really glad to be seeing more Mayuki together lately... [hehe] Hopefully there'll be more and more with Mayuyu posting on Google+ a lot lately, and anyway, who knows what could happen after Monday! [think]

5. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I don't care much for MayuJuri or MaYuki....

I like MaYuko and MayuHaruppi!

But hey, here's some MayuMina on some Rolling Stones show last night:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mayu so cute with her facial expressions! :inlove:

6. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    @Jul3, thanks for the caps! I love MayuMina, Oshiri sisters as well as wWatanabe [rock]
    Mayu looks so composed and serious <3

Tomorrow is the grand reformation. I'm starting to get nervous...Hopefully no transfers for Mayu. I love her in Team A.

7. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

^^
    to tell you all the truth any mayu pairing or otp..I will be automatically support them :^O^: :^O^:
    seeing mayu happy & being joyous with other member is already blessing for me
    also if mayu with different member we will see different side of her :^O^:

well i'm really biased towards mayu :lol:

8. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for the column! It kind of bothers me that Aki-P is using the term iseki instead of kennin. I was kind of hoping for a AKB48 x Nogizaka46 kennin for Mayuyu. I know it's so unrealistic but wouldn't that be interesting! Haha, and I'm a shipper of all those pairings, too! [hehe]

9. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

Same boat with leoAsh! I just love Mayuyu interacting with other members, any 2-shot pictures with Mayuyu is happily welcomed :inlove: But everybody might have different Mayu OTPs and that's totally fine - as long as we love Mayu all the same <3

With the upcoming shuffle, I'm actually more worried about team A members. I love the current Team A dynamic where there are lots of up-coming new gens. Seeing Tano and Juri cry on backstage makes me sad :( Not as worried for Mayuyu because I know I'll follow her wherever she is and she's gonna be awesome :inlove:

Best team = team with Mayuyu!

10. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    as much as i like mayuki (lol i hope it's not a sensitive issue now) moments i'd rather mayu stay in A (unless yukirin comes to A but i read somewhere that she's suited to be in B? idk but it should be unlikely) cuz i really love all the members in A right now. i don't want any of them to be shuffled :cry: and yeah team A is really the best (for me, at least) hehe

looking forward to the shuffle tho. the wait is killing me [sweat]

11. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

I've only watched Team A LOD's, and so far I like every Team A member. I also ended up watching random shows just because it has Team A members in them.

Anything goes with this shuffle I guess. But I think we'll follow Mayuyu wherever she goes.

But I'd prefer it if she stays in Team A along with most of the current Team A members. If they must transfer some out.

12. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    woah... just watched the PV, Mayu looks so badass with the gun and all. [hehe] too bad they didn't show them fight, it would've been more awesome. and did you guys see the ending? Paru = next single's center? [​IMG] or Yui-Paru w center??? [​IMG] woah... but but but... what about Mayu???
    [​IMG]
    :XD: oh well, I guess they need to be pushed fast to fill the holes that Tomochin and Mariko left, especially now that Yuko and possibly Nyan will also graduate. I feel bad for Mayu tho... :cry:[​IMG] I hope they just put that at the end to get the fans talking. [hehe]

:omg: Mayu is so cute in this pic. :inlove:

LOL! at all the yakinikus. :XD:even the way she posts is cute. <3 :cute:

:omfg: can't wait for the shuffle, [​IMG] I hope Mayu doesn't get transferred tho.[​IMG]

@ YKT, wotarubsakb, Ruki, Jul3: thanks for the updates! [​IMG]

@ BentoBoy: welcome back [rock]

13. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Yay off topic, but happy that team gaki finished subbing 2014 batsu game :^^;:
    http://www.teamgaki.com/batsu-2014-no-l ... -complete/

@Ju l and YK Ting, thanks for the updates as usual. Although I rarely use it, I've noticed my google+ giving me your updates as well :awesome:

@black_snow, lol that gif..., he's like sad face and then started giving a evil smile :blink:

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

WOW! at the video. It made me understand it ALOT more and I love it. The ending will get people talking. Even though I don't think
    Paruru
    will be the only center in that video (I'd love a Mayu-Jurina-Paru center tbh)

Do hope she stays with Team A (same with alot of them). The top 3 of Team works (Mayu, Takamina and Yui) and with newbies like Annin, Kawaei, and Juri. I hope those 6 stay in Team A. But i'd love new editions to Team A like Yukirin (I know it's unlikely, but it would be awesome) and Kojima Mako. (Mayu and Mako would make Team A AWESOME!)

15. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Speaking of the shuffle, I just had to screencap Mayu crying backstage after the announcement from yesterday's AKB48 Show:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm hypnotized again.

All hail Mayuyu's Oshiri :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

18. JWB

JWB Kenkyuusei

Thank you everyone for the awesome updates and caps :)

So its the big Team reshuffle today... I think there will be some live tweeting updates I'm gonna try to find out about it ..

I really hope its not gonna be a super cry fest...damn...I bet some of the girls will be super nervous right now...I hope none of them lose their job too...

I hope Mayuyu gonna be ok...and I really dont wanna see team A get rearranged because thanks to watching the team A ....LOD's (thanks QWE on Justin.tv) I'm really into the whole team... the theatre shows are awesome!

(Hey GTR ...did you see parts 9 and 10 ...GNT is Soooooo funny I love those guys!!
    TeamGaki ROCK!
    Hosei.....OUT...O
    I watch GNT on Youtube Etc...I should PM u about some GNT related stuff)

19. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  20. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Thanks again Jul3 and YKT for the screen caps and gifs and informational links.

@JWB, I actually didn't watch it from parts. I had the 9 gig version downloaded a few months ago, and waited until they finished subbing the entire thing. So pretty much spent 5 hours straight today watching it all.

But what do you mean by GNT? It reminds me of a location time or something.