1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Why can't those people think like you tokyopop-san... :chuffed:
    I'm sure most of us here will give her a chance...we will warmly welcome her..
    Don't know about those people on twitter tho' :hmm:

2. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I bet you most of them actually live here...welcome to indonesia :hmm:

3. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I understand if the person is JKT haters but AKB purist insulting the team that has their own members is so disappointing. What they know about the member feeling about this transfer? Now, I'm worried about rena as she was originally a JKT member.
    Awww, man I'm pissed off now!

4. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...just forget 'bout them ...there's always people like that in this world ... :D ...

...btw ChikaRina already become TTI 'n TTWW on twitter ...fans already made her fanbase ...'n even there's already her twitter fake acc. ...meh ... :gavel: ...

...so be careful guys ... :D ...

5. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

with only some people or fanbase, thinks ChikaRina a leftover or whatsoever they'd talk about. I hope you guys not generalize all fans like that,,, haha.... we welcome her of course.... :) (dont be provoked [rock] )
    even about her in trending topics,,, [party]
    [​IMG]

6. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

somehow i feel like i'm visiting JKT anti fans forum when i'm visiting AKBWRAPUP,,
    there's a lot of shitty n groundless comments about jkt,,,
    not only from visitors,,even one of their contributors,,a fellow 48 fans even Indo fans

btw thanks rena n akicha,,
    n welcome chikarina,, ( IF everything goes smoothly n she's really transferred here,,)
    i believe local fans will treat her nicely just fine,,

honestly i prefer another members to transferred here but i decide to give her a chance,,
    once again good luck n welcome chikarina

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From what i see, thought, people say so half jokingly (that Chikarina is "leftover" and "dumped in JKT")

It's really unfortunate that Chikarina didn't get a lot of attention, and it worsened by her scandal (She apologized already). Many people thinks that graduating is Chikarina's only option so when they find out that she is going to JKT they see it as some sort of punishment.

Thus, they harsh joke

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Hey...we lost Rena but got Rina :awesome:
    Yeah...it's a shame that they don't support their local group...and worst,they hate them...

9. Ernietheracefan

Ernietheracefan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Because Aki-P loves trolling every single members & wotas :lol:
    Your avatar: Some say that he's listening Hebirote while driving, and that when he teaching Mayuyu to driving, his helmet has turned red.. All we know is, he's the.. whatever..

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Nabilah will release a photobook!

[​IMG]

Release February 28, 2014

11. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

many people used to talk bad things about Haruka when her transfer announced, but take a look what happen to her now :) who cares if the transfer member is a leftover ones , as long she is commited and devoted :D :D
    and for those self-proclaimed grandmaster48 who wants top member to be transferred to JKT, as JRM76 says;
    [​IMG]

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    According to Harugon's G+ post..she spoked to Chikarina just now...
    And said she's happy and can't wait to come here...
    So this means she accepted her transfer? Some other members are posting that they accept the shuffle but chikarina haven't post anything about it...Rena too...

13. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can't wait to see Chikariina with JKT members. :drool: Wonder what team she will be placed. My guess (99%) is team J with Harugon and Achan could speak Japanese to help with her activity. Who knows? There's a slightly chance that she would be put in team KIII.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Panda costume? Where'd she get that? xD

Maybe she haven't got the opportunity to open her G+/any social media. Her friends must've surround her to have some quality times with her before her departure to JKT48.

It's funny how those people say that Mayuyu/Paruru/Any other senbatsu member is coming to JKT48

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Hopefully she will accept it :) JKT48 could use the ability of experienced senpais to further increase their skills, so it's a good thing. It would be even better if Chikarina turned into another 'Jakagon' like Haruka - might as well getting new nickname from Indonesia :D

I don't particularly paid attention to most of bad comments about her though. If she can shine here, why bother remaining in shadows there? Gon has proven it, so she should be able to do it, too.

By the way, Rena is in a team with her oshimen, eh? :^O^: Lucky her!

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    This just in...she posted on her G+ and accepted the transfer...so it's official!!!
    Welcome to JKT48 Chikarina!!!! [clap]

17. satyandanur

satyandanur Kenkyuusei

Chikarina probably knew evey blocking and dance movements of every single stage. :inlove: (cause she's a hardworker and she kept smiling even though she's treated like crap by the management [clap])
    I hope she does her best !

18. Hebiroth

Hebiroth Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone, I'm new around here [hi]
    Are there any info on when will Chikarina start working as a JKT48 member?
    Don't mind them [hehe]
    IIRC, the same thing also happened to Harugon

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I hope Rena appeals to keep her concurrency...as well as Akicha...but I'm pretty sure they won't...

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @hebiroth no,there is no info about that yet...i think all decision will be made today after 6 pm,that is the deadline for the members to give an appeal about this shuffle...

Hey you're from Ohio?

@RACER

About Rena the mystery is what did she say to Melody and Haruka last night via phone call...Rena must be very sad about not being a part of the group that she considers it as her 2nd family..she will try to make an appeal (i hope)..as for Akicha,i don't think she will...