1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Sumire (Suuchan) / AKB48 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

^Thank you!! [clap]

2. karles48

From the thread about Koi suru fortune cookie...Horipro version! [shock]

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Old Suuchan G+ post from Jan. 8th...

The image quality of my new mobile phone is so good!! ♡

I went out with Karen Iwata-chan, who is known in the streets as "queen of pranks", and we had Shabu-shabu. ( ̄ー ̄)

It seems that she watched the program where I had an appearance and it featured pranks, and it sparked her interest with pranks.
    As expected of a junior high student. ←

Our Karen caused trouble... LOL

[​IMG]

IMO Suuchan is so lucky she gets to go out on dates with Ikemen version Karen. :^O^: LOL.

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

^
    BTW, Karen's phone has a SnK-themed casing. :lol:

5. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    [​IMG]
    Sato Sumire’s Twitter Update:

I was able to grow a lot in Team A.
    Because this is the place for me, I was able to feel really at ease with everyone together♡

C: wen48.com

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Yah, I guess they don't make Attack on Titan ipad covers yet. :lol:

Ahhhhhh! :panic: I like Suuchan in Team A too! I still remember how lost she looked when they called her name during the Tokyo Dome Shuffle. I think she got a lot stronger in Team A and she got to be with Ayarin and Karin too! Plus, I love Yuihan as captain. :blush: I didn't really think about it... but I kinda fear the shuffle now. [worried]

7. karles48

Agree...however, it might be dangerous for the people around, too much cuteness in one place... :cute:

8. yumesuki

yumesuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Suuchan was trasfered to team E ! !

Completely unexpected.
    She of course cried, but this was expected :inlove: She is our Suuchan after all.

She already has accepted her transfer in her Google+.

I think that she can do even better in SKE. There's nothing like a new challenge to improve yoursefl.

Suuchan, gambare!

9. ferryo

ferryo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Wow. Suuchan transferred to SKE team E. It's shocking at the beginning. [sweat]
    But i hope she can do well in the new team.
    I heard that the purpose of this transfer is to put the transferred members into a team who has similar characters with them.
    I can't see what kind of character team E has for Suuchan? Because I'm not following the SKE very often. :(

10. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

So...Suuchan to SKE48...my least favorite sister group. I am truly sad today. Like, not crying sad, but I do feel like there's a giant hole in my heart. My only hope is that she will shine even brighter in Team E, and maybe get more popular or at least more attention. Sigh.

11. karles48

I'm not happy. If Aki-P made it to force fans to follow all the groups it won't work with me because instead of paying more attention to SKE I'm afraid I'll pay less attention to Suuchan now... :(

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Oh man, can't believe Suuchan went to E... always thought she was a great fit for Team A with Ayarin and Karen also there... she grew much stronger in Team A IMO. I just hope she gets more acting and modeling opportunities since I thought she was amazing with that whole Vanquish campaign. [nod] I'm sure she is the type that fits in wherever she goes though... IMO it is very hard not to like Suuchan.

13. pesco

pesco Kenkyuusei

Hello here.

Be sure Suuchan will be welcomed in SKE48.
    It must be hard for her to go away from her AKB friends, but in team E, she'll find kind and funny new comrades.

@Karles48 : for someone who seems to like Yukko, I'm sad you won't pay more attention to SKE [angel] :D
    Ok they are not in same team :p (Yukko is the member I prefer).

@ferryo : it's difficult to tell you something about Team E, because it will not be the same team anymore...
    But for the future team, they are 2 girls already in AKB senbatsu with Rena Matsui and Akari Suda.
    And Aya Shibata was next to Akari in last general elections.
    From what I see of the new team E, it will be cute with some impertinent members and energy in performances.
    Especially if Makiko Saito take the lead backstage for stage performances (one of the best SKE dancers).

But don't take my words for granted. There also are new members I don't know (draft and promotions).

14. karles48

Even though I'm a bit fond of Rena and Churi, Yukko is almost the only reason why I pay any attention to SKE (too many groups, too many members, too many releases...and I'm already spending too much time in AKB48). In fact, I don't pay attention to SKE, but to Yukko. While Suuchan has been in AKB I could pay attention to both quite easily (especially when she appeared in the PVs), but now it will be more difficult, because I don't even watch SKE's PVs (it happens with Milky too, even though I like her I hardly have the time and mood to follow NMB...)

15. karles48

Doble-posting because I read this in the thread about the shuffle... :cry:

16. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

I don't see the reason for this move for Suuchan. But I guess she is with Rena.

I keep reading peoples comments about sister group fans not liking other sister groups or akb members taking a spot in their groups. I guess it would probably be the same for akb48 fans who don't know why there is sister groups taking a akb48 member spots in akb singles. Since those spots are supposed to be for the new gens.

Then Management just went and mashed all the sister groups and akb together to see what kind of chemical reaction it would create :^^;:

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Old pic from a month ago...

Man.... just reading that is so sad now. :cry: She probably won't be able to go out on dates again with ikemen Karen either. [sealed]

She did grow a lot stronger in Team A though... so maybe she will grow even more strong in her new team. [rock]

18. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Well, Karen's also in SKE48, so maybe they can still hang out <3

Honestly, SKE48 is my least favorite 48group, so this is quite a sad announcement for me. However, I would still support Suuchan wherever she is. Besides, there are girls in SKE48 that I find appealing - the newly-transferred Tani Marika has been a personal favorite of mine in HKT48; Shibata Aya's pretty; and Karen, Ranran, Minarun, and Yuurin are some of the girls that I supported the most from AKB48 - and I quite enjoy SKE48's dance routines as well. I'll be getting into SKE48 thanks to Sumire now [hehe]

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ OMG. Seeing that almost makes me want to cry with joy. :blush: