Event / Concert Daisokaku Matsuri Post-event Discussion

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 24, 2014.

1. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    The Nogizaka concurrencies just don't make it for me. It seems weird. And I just can't picture Milky in SKE, especially not Team S to be honest. I think her Team B/Team N concurrency was great. Pretty happy about Lemon though, shocked to see her become a full-time NMB member but i'm so glad she was transferred to Team BII. There's a lot I can comment on this but it would take years. Surprised no one announced any graduations so far but it'll probably happen anyday.

Oh and thank god for taking back Akicha. She looked like she was in pain everytime she was with JKT. And so happy to see Sae back in Japan, finally! <3

2. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    first thought is that all teams seem more balanced in star power now. I reckon that this move was inevitable for management to let the full out theater battle between all teams to be a succes. Hopefully the new teams can quickly start off, so at least it can result in a fair choosing order for this years draft event.

furthermore, i hope with this shuffle it will lead to akb releases where only AKB members can participate. This means that AKB kennin may also be part of the single. Too bad for milky and Rena, but milky may show up in SKE as well as NMB, while Rena has SKE and NGZK! If they allow kennin to be senbatsu in their respective groups, it will definetely lead to more acceptance of senbatsu members outside their core group.

looking forward to the new AKB era.

3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think yuria will be the one slotted for a spot rather than dasu since she won't be in any singles. If they did not have plans for this, they probably would have kept her at a concurrent position so she can still appear at SKE singles. :)

It's a risky move though for a complete transfer. If she doesn't rank high enough without the ske support in the next election, plans for her can change. But it would be a waste not to have her appear in any group singles. :)

Don't think tano or juri are senbatsu material. Tomu would probably be the best for the 16th spot. Haha, or sakura. :)

Same thoughts as everyone on mayu for paru. I think mayu would make a better center so maybe it would have made more sense to move yuki to A? But paru being in A sure looks ominous. And they stacked A with lots of the younger members that are already popular --- riichan, annin, tomu. There's always a conscious effort to keep Team A strong.

I think the shuffle is mostly good. The more negative aspects are in SKE. They should have picked an SKE member to be the team S captain. Also, will milky be in the 3rd position when it comes to ske singles? That would be good for milky, no. 2 and no. 3 in nmb and ske and she'll be in the akb singles as well. :)

I hope the ikoma and rena thing is just temporary. :)

4. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Team A:
    I didn't expect them to bring former captains back, seeing as so far there's been a different captain for every team. I think this is the best choice for Team A. An original and experienced member to help train up the younger gen. Takamina Team A was a favourite era of mine, looking forward to the revival! Now I can see why Takamina mentioned the shuffle being a 'back to basics'.
    I'm glad they transferred Kojiharu back. It was odd seeing her in B.I have difficulty detaching the original members from the original team slightly. I'm not opposed but it just feels odd to me. Her being back to A and with Takamina is a + for me.
    Komari's vice captaincy is odd to me but I suppose with her current MC persona, she would be a good voice on the side of the strong, commanding presence of Takamina.
    Nakanishi Chiyori's transfer seemed like a good idea to me. In HKT, she is overshadowed by the front girls and bangumi seems to be moulding her into a annoying brat. With her transfer to Team A, being around mature members and living away from her familiar home-region would be a good engine of growth for her.
    Paruru back to A doesn't surprise me. Looking forward to seeing a cooler image for her in Team A style cool songs like kurumi to dialogue and Ruby.
    Tomu to A is a little random for me. I always saw her as a Team K girl. But seeing her lack of progress in dancing and MC since Show Fight, I feel that she isn't ready for K yet. A will be a training ground for her.

Team K
    With Yui as Captain and Rie as vice, along with a team of powerful dancers and good performers, I am relieved. Sayaka and Jurina together will be a powerhouse.
    I'm so happy that Moe and Yuami were promoted to K. This was expected after they were chosen by Sayaka and Tomochin to sub in K anyway!
    I am slightly disappointed Ricchan and Aaya weren't transferred to K. They were perfect doing Blue Rose.

Team B
    Mayu back to Team B is another transfer back to the original roots I approve of. This Team feels rather weak after the power houses joining A and K. With Naanya, Mio, Ryochan, Juri, Hikari, Hilary and Rena, this is going to be the cute-overload team! Interesting addition of Ikoma Rina from Nogizaka. She could be the Team Ikemen. I'm glad there's someone different on the team and that Ikoma was chosen. She'll gain popularity and provide a new persona that Team B lacks.
    Mocchi being captain of all these cuteys, looks like a mother and children complex here. This team may be too cute for me. Haha

Team 4
    Delighted at the KKS promotions and returns of members like Miyupon back to Team 4! I felt they were the lost generation in Team A and B. In the back row and not getting popular at a steady rate. Being back in Team 4 will give them more opportunity to shine and plus they are back with their generation! Yuria's transfer was imminent but her transfer to Team 4 is surprising for me.
    Looking forward to Yuria Love Shugyou! Haha
    They split up the 3 musketeers but I feel that Kojimako has something to provide for Team K. A sacrifice needed for the sake of keeping the teams afloat.

Mogi chan remaining in Team 4 is disappointing for me. I wanted her to join the powerhouses in Team K...
    As for the SKE, NMB and HKT transfers, I'll keep it very short as I've rambled enough. I was shocked at the group mixing but it actually made the groups more interesting for me. I may even become interested in NMB again....
    And finally...Rena in Nogizaka. I can't wait...!

5. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ They probably will include Yuria in the AKB48 singles now. Why would they transfer her from a 3rd place spot in SKE to having no single whatsoever? They wouldn't

The same goes for Ogasawara Mayu. Surely they wouldn't just have her perform at the theater, when she could be in NMB singles

The whole point of this is to give members more opportunities. A 'restart' for members such as Suuchan, and possibly AKB48 senbatsu for Yuria & Macchun

6. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I see a lot of people knocking down the Mayuyu Paruru transfer, and I'll try to explain (from my perspective) why I actually think this is better:

If you look at the new teams now, rather than who's center / who's not, its more of a push towards shaping team personalities. I mean look at the new team B now, with Mayuyu in it: the very beautiful, very elegant like idol personalities are all there. Team K has a lot of the "cool older sister" types, and Team A has regained a lot of what I would consider the first/second-gen like types. Team S now has Sae, who was the most "SKE"-like idol in that she really embodies the entire "energetic cheerleader" like personality, etc., etc.

I just think it makes a whole lot of sense to move Mayuyu from team A to team B, because she fits that bill better. The only team that doesn't have as much persona (still) would be team A to me, but that's a problem inherent to the actual group, not with management's mismatch of anything.

7. tapioca

tapioca Kenkyuusei

Will Asana and Ogiri ever be promoted? [worried]

And they really should release a JPN48 single and then AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, and HKT48 singles respectively... Why make sister group members a part of AKB when they were featured in the groups singles anyway?

8. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Eh... I don't think most are knocking on the Paruru/Mayu trade off so much because they're concerned about Mayu fitting B's image, she helped build that image after all. I think the underlying implications is what's worrying some. They moved Mayu to A when they started pushing her as a center (that whole unspoken rule that the center can only be on the 1st gen team) then they kind of stopped doing that. Paruru is hinted at possibly being the center for the next single and... now she's in A while Mayu's been moved back to B. To some, that seems like a not exactly subtle way to say "you're out of the running". :^^;:

9. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Gosh! Still a bit gobsmacked, taking it all in, so I'll probably do a longer post later once I've really digested it all.

A quick few thoughts:
    - Glad to see Mayuki back together [clap]
    - Good to see the French Kiss girls all together (it'd be nice to see a new single this year) and Akicha back permanently :inlove:
    - Quite like the idea of Mocchi as captain [party]
    - Hope that Ayarin, Reinyan and Suuchan's moves help raise their profiles
    - Glad there's no graduation announcements [party]
    - Sorry to no longer see Chuuri as KII captain but happy for Airin (and glad to see them still together)
    - The only two moves that have really got me scratching my head are Yukirin and Rena's kennins (but my opinion might change once I've thought about it a bit more).

On the whole I think my overwhelming reaction is that I'm quite excited to see the new teams in action! I'm guessing that we won't see the new line-ups on the March singles (as they'll already have been recorded) so we'll see them on the summer releases and I honestly can't wait. [clap] I'll be buying my first N46 single now just for Rena's inclusion (despite what I said above) [blush]

10. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I think that my reaction is still at the bemusement at the moment with this whole event ... thoughts as follows ...

- Takamina being a team captain again ... is a bit odd for me, I'd have thought she was really beyond that now (I have nothing against her but I'd have thought that it could have gone to someone else). But it's nice that Yui has still got a Captaincy and it's very nice to see Nakamura Mariko getting something.
    - I'm not sure I'm overly enamoured with the idea of team captains being in a kennin state. Ok they have an official vice-captain now but how are they going to be able to build a cohesive team if they aren't there.
    - Nice to see Ripopo getting something else again.
    - Boo to Nakanishi and Churi loosing their captaincies but hopefully Churi will be able to do something with Bii.
    - Some of the kennins make sense, but with others you think .... why? (like Yukirin)
    - I wonder how happy some of the (now ex-)AKB girls will be with being transferred, e.g. Sato Sumire and Fujie Reina, and how many graduation announcements we could here if people are really not happy.
    - I do think that the Nogizaka46 kennins are a bit unnecessary really.

What it does do for me it basically destroy any pretence of supporting a "team" as the members I like have been pretty much scattered all over the place.

11. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    TV news, watch it fast
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDQ62nt26Mo[/yt]

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Man... the entire atmosphere of the event was totally like a funeral or public execution or something... what happened to the "no tears" thing. :^^;:

13. sorahana

sorahana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Some of my thoughts...

Staff
    AKB48 Group General Manager: Kayano Shinobu
    Head of AKB48 Customer Center: Togasaki Tomonobu
    Wow, I never would have guessed she would be the one to get promoted. I thought for sure it would be Nishiyama Kyoko.
    AKB48 Group Kenkyuusei "Society President" and Lifetime Honorary Kenkyuusei: Matsumura Kaori
    Looks like it's just another "honorary" thing

Team A
    Captain: Takahashi Minami
    Figures.
    Vice Captain: Nakamura Mariko
    Cool! I really like her Anta Dare mc'ing

Team K
    Captain: Yokoyama Yui
    Why not keep her in A? I don't get it.
    Nonaka Misato
    This is my bias talking, but it was a mistake to put her in B two years ago.
    Matsui Jurina (kennin w/ Team S)
    At least she's not being transferred
    Yamamoto Sayaka (kennin w/ Team N)
    Cool.

Team B
    Vice Captain: Oya Shizuka
    HELL YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!
    Ikoma Rina (kennin w/ Nogizaka46)
    WTF??? At least she fits with the team's image
    Hirata Rina
    ~sigh~ I'm happy my top two oshi's are in the same team, but I think she fit in with K more
    Watanabe Mayu
    Cyborg comes home!!

Team E
    Matsui Rena kennin w/ Nogizaka46
    Again, WTF???

Team N
    Kashiwagi Yuki (kennin w/ Team B)
    Not bad, but seems a bit weird.
    Murashige Anna (kennin w/ Team KIV)
    Cool.

Team BII
    Ichikawa Miori (transferred from AKB48 Team B)
    My third oshi is going to a group I've pretty much ignored outside of Geinin. I don't know how I feel about this yet.

14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I'm not really against Kennin, but having sooooo many now does create one problem...

Every 48 group now has way more senbatsu-level girls than it can fit in a single, some girl who has always been in senbatsu will now have to sit out.

Before, whenever a kennin girl is from AKB, like Yui/Rie/Mina/Lemon, she was guaranteed to take a senbatsu spot...

But sometimes sister group girls go to kennin in AKB, like Fuuko/Harupii/Ripopo, they don't get senbatsu spots in the AKB single. Of course there are cases like Milky/Jurina where they DO get senbatsu spots as well.

But now, with every one doing kennin (and even permanent transfers) every which way... what rule is going to apply here? If all the girls originally from AKB get preferential treatment as before, then they'll completely destroy the sister group's original images.

15. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I kind of liked that ikoma was put in, but if that's another precious senbatsu spot...eh I dunno.

@rka: yes, it doesn't look like they did much. I would have at least kept mocchi since she has staying power or tomu.

16. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Like I said on my other post, I loved the shuffle (especially the permanent transferences), but the Kennin members can be sure a problem. Maybe the members can only be Senbatsu members on its own original group. Or they can expand the Senbatsu to 21~25 members. Anyway, Milky being in Senbatsu in 3 groups will be quite stupid :wtf:

17. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think they were trying to create a team of the strongest vocals and good dancers in K and not so much high ranking AKB tinsel that sometimes is equated with being 'good'. Maybe a bit of focus on ability and quality of performance by management for a change. Has to be a good thing if it causes the rest to lift their levels.

I suspect team K will end up kicking severe arse.

18. EvenOdds

EvenOdds Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1iP9K3dMfc[/yt]

19. akbfan26

akbfan26 Kenkyuusei

I think ever single one of these is great. Absolutely fantastic. Each shuffle will just compliment each other. Whether a girl will bring more energy, more hype, more talent or more joy to the groups they've been shuffled too. The balance is really perfect.

I am sad for Churi and Nakanishi but there is always Team 4II coming in the future ;) . Plenty of kenkyusei to promote there maybe in a year or two. Even then Churi can really help BII gain momentum and Nakanishi can just relax and act as a regular senbatsu member.

20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    No doubt, but at the same time, there are plenty of people who have been pushed (very significantly, too) who have never been in Team A. Also, Mayuyu being pushed as the "center" from Team A obviously isn't working out for her, so it makes sense that they would try a new tactic (like being blatant about a new rival (as in an actual one, not someone like Yuko? :awesome: )) to try and get her fans riled up.