Takajo Aki (Akicha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    ^and actually understandable (from her written Japanese point of view) :D Thanks for translating.

Her experiences are good to share and might help those that are feeling troubled right now on their transfers.

2. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

Thank you!

3. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Thank God i didn't exchange her HS ticket with anyone last sunday. I will use this ticket to properly thank her for the last time. Without Akicha i might be not a JKT48 fans now

4. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Hello guys, it may be my first time posting here! I always lurking here tho [hehe]

I never understand why there is always such statement. While it's true she didn't get a chance to performing more often in JKT, I could see (or read) her affection to the group. She's always mentioned JKT as far as I remember when she's got interviewed and seems proud of it and take it as her responsibility to make JKT known in Japan (which is not her responsibility at all). She might be looked like lost when performing with JKT, and I think it's more of the fact she was trying so hard to sang Indonesian lyrics when dancing. Her Bahasa might be not that good but she's a hardworker. I'm not her fan, but I respect her for coming here and her hardwork :)

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  6. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

Reported from alachad and was confirmed by some Indonesian Fans that JOT removed Aki and Rena pics at the theater. Are you for real?!!!!

7. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Yup i was there when they removed the pics and re arrange the team J members,well i don't know when the new team effective but since there's an appeal period untill 26th i think they shouldn't removed the pic

8. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    It will be after the National Stadium concert, I would guess. Maybe April 1? May take longer since some girls have to move across the country and set up apartments and stuff.

Aki had said she wanted to go back to Indonesia to do a proper "good-bye". I guess JOT is sending the message that she shouldn't bother. They haven't been removed from the website yet, but I guess it's only a matter of time.

TBH, this probably isn't something that JOT thought through properly. I don't think their intention was to insult fans of Aki and Rena. But it doesn't make the action less offensive to me.

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Even if she don't longer belong to JKT I don't see why she couldn't make a trip to Jakarta. She still belong to 48G.

10. chairilanwar100

chairilanwar100 Kenkyuusei

Terimakasih Akicha for your struggle in JKT! :)

11. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Don't forget,she and rena still have a make up handshake session because they can't attend sunday's handshake festival, maybe JOT can arrange some special show for both of them to meet and greet with their fans for the last time (and allowed them to have a shimekai (two shot) session too)

12. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

From her Amba, seems like Aki will be in [No.1 Song Show] on Nihon Terebi tonight at 7PM (J Time) :D

13. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

Maybe JOT guy who decided to do it a AkiOshi guy :D and he wanted to keep this picture for himself, so ... [j/k]

14. Akicha fan in J

15. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

When Akicha got transferred to JKT I thought it was a bit of a life line to help climb back up, given her fall in the rankings which would inevitably continue if something didn't happen.

I suspect it has helped because I think if she stayed in Japan she would have been more invisible in the pack and people become more bored with her in comparison to the rising girls. So I think doing something different may have helped stop the rot so much.

She didn't do as well as she should have with too much stuff going on in Japan....etc

Well I think it is great she is back in AKB and she will be fresh for a while and I think this will help go out on a good note. I think we should honestly expect that she will graduate in about a year...so she should make the most of it while she remains.

16. alachad

alachad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Apparently JOT had a change of heart and have put Aki and Rena's picture back on the wall at the JKT theater.

As for Aki's transfer to JKT...Depending on what she wanted, it could be seen as a mistake or a success. I don't think her decrease in rank was going to continue. She wouldn't be the first girl to drop one year unexpectedly and then either level out or go back up the next year. Jurina dropped from 10th to 14th one year before going up to 9th the next. Her transfer to JKT ended up being the worst of both worlds for her. She wasn't visible in Japan nearly as much as she had been. And she wasn't left in Jakarta enough to really get comfortable with that situation and thrive. While she may have gained votes in the 2013 election, she was less popular. The vote gain was really just fewer overall fans buying more votes. I think, if she had stayed in AKB completely, her ranking probably would have been higher in 2013 than it was.

On the other side of things, AKS forcing the stupid concurrency, and then not having anything for Aki to do in Japan for months at a time, resulted in Aki getting frustrated and forcing some issues with her Watanabe manager. This resulted in Vivre and her radio show, which have been in the works for 6-8 months. To me, this is a bigger deal than her election rank and AKB work. This was not the intended consequence of her JKT transfer, but it could still be seen as a success brought about by the transfer.

I was not against Aki's transfer. But I was against her concurrency. But, hindsight being 20/20...the concurrency resulted in her current situation, which I think is a great place for her to be right now.

Her graduation will really depend on the success of Vivre. Right now, she'll get attention for the brand because she's an AKB member. It will need to grow enough that she and the brand get attention because people want to know about it. That could happen quickly, or it could take a couple of years.

17. hxmanh

hxmanh Kenkyuusei

From her Blog, if I'm not wrong :p, tomorrow (1st March), Aki will have 2 programs. First one will be from 1800 to 1830 presented by パシャっとmyペット and right after that, the 2nd one will be from 1830 - 1900 on AmebaStudio (Amesuta)

The 2nd one will be with Shi-chan. You can send question to her via this link

http://msg.ameba.jp/pub/send/index?toAmebaId=ameba-studio-staff

plz remember her name "Aki Takajo" must be written on the Tittle

She said she's been waiting for a lot of questions from everyone :D

But I've been wondering what we can ask her. And since I still have not had enough confidence with my Japanese, so I also asked Takumi to confirm the info. I translated and now still waiting for his reply.

She'll also join an Event of Hannari (Omotesando Hills) at Odaiba VenusFort F Pet Paradise tomorrow.

You can also hear her Radio Program last night via the link below :inlove:. Shared by Takumi on his G+. Thank you, Takumi.

I always feel great when starting a new day with Aki's voice :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdP2KkrCIPg

18. Akicha fan in J

Akicha-AKB Nanimo sokomade-Sketch show
    Check before blocked!
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM5Hf0PcK-0[/yt]

19. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks. The first thing I always do when I spot a new Konto is to download it. :lol: