Event / Concert Daisokaku Matsuri Post-event Discussion

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

When will this shuffle take effect?

2. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

That would be perfect! With Milky and Rena out of AKB senbatsu, that opens up two more spots. They might give one to Yuria, but otherwise AKB can kinda rotate girls out of the last three-four spots, à la NMB/SKE. That way, they can actually push all these up and coming girls.

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    We don't know when the shuffle's going to take effect. As always, wait for first performances of the teams at the theater. Once the official homepages change the member lineup, it's official.

4. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm going to post my reply without reading through the thread :D Too much too read and I'm overly tired (for me it was like staying up til 5AM, my skin is literally reflecting that :fp: Gotta sleep early today).

Lots of pluses, negatives, and WHAT THE HUH!?s. Wonder how long this post will take ;)

Team A
    First of all, welcome back Nyan. It feels good to see her back though she blended well with Team B's sort of poofy and pure idol character. Takamina as captain? Personally, that's going to 1. overwork her and 2. show they don't have the courage to put captaincy on an inexperienced member, which is STUPID. Although I can see why out of the members in the new Team A whey they picked Takamina, it just made ia chance for some new members to grow as a potential captain to become taken away. But there's Komari is co-captain so I guess that sort of makes up for it.
    Chiyori's transfer is nothing but a chance for her that's for sure [party] But Tomu in K!?...She definitely should do the "consulting", her K color is so strong it's odd to see her in A (they're going to call it growth in a different environment but STILL :angry: ). And lastly, Sakuratan in A seems like a rather odd move. I understand her concurrency but really did expect her in B, but regardless I do think she'll do well in any team :XD:

Team K
    Congrats to Aigasa Moe [party] She's always wanted to be in K and here she finally is, she'll definitely do well here, the group matches her so well. Personally, I think this whole Daisokaku was mroe or less brought on by Yuko's graduation. With the (practically forgotten) penant race, Team K would definitely suffer the most when Yuko's graduated and I think this was an attempt to alleviate that.
    Yui and Kitarie's combo is going to be adorable, yay captain and co-captain!! Thank goodness Jurina didn't fully transfer, that'll seriously kill her. Same with Sayanee, though both girls would've been impossible to remove from their original groups (it'd lead to more raging fans...in fact...raging fanatic fans [sealed]), but the lack of transfers to K disappoint me a lot. But I'm loving this group! Except for losing Mocchi, the 3 Mari(y)a's are here (AbeMa!!), Haruppi is kennin, and Tano is here! Yay!
    Oh and erm, Kojimako? Not surprised actually. It would've been "just as we thought" to slap her in A but to be smart and put her in K, good job management :D It'll be a show to watch her!

Team B
    Excited to see Mayuki back together. Though there are debates as to calling this a "demotion" for Mayu, I don't see that myself. It's not like it was ever ranked that Team A is above Team B, there was never a ranking in the beginning (other than their time of formation). I personally think it' s just a switch with Paruru (A for B and viceversa) but it does sort of hint at the possibility of removing Mayuyu for the fight for center. But again, that's not what I think.
    Yay Mocchi center!!...but wait, gimme back Mocchi in TK, and Hilary... :cry: :cry: Then my AKB life will be perfect... But I feel she'll do well as captain :3 Shiichan as co-capt I swear was just asking for laughs. But we'll see ;) Ikoma kennin...that sort of made me rage :angry: A lot. I was praying they would never pull Nogizaka into this but they did and no offense, but it seems to only show that Nogizaka is nothing but falling short of being the "official rival". They were supposed to be separate entities, no!?
    BTW Mio's kennin is perfect :^O^:

Team 4
    Okay, so Japanese fans are raging about Miichan still being around, so unforgiving :cry: But she did post on G+ that she may not be around long and will treasure her time as T4 captain. Glad to see her still in that spot though, she did great. What the..Yuria in T4? People were saying that they saw this coming but I don't see how :blink: <- I looked that the whole time. Was it b/c she had a solo in the AKB Kouhaku? I mean I did not forsee this. But now that I think about it, it doesn't seem so far-fetched (sorry Yuria fans) and for some reason I see this going well. Sad about Miyu/Renacchi/Yukarun...

SKE
    Okay, I'm not even an avid SKE fan (in fact I'm rather not quite a fan) but even I can tell this is REALLY messed up. Team S is a complete mess, the entire SKE color just seems so jumbled up it's ridiculous... Sae as captain for TS? I adore Sae and SNH was going nowhere with her. But captain for SKE!? :fp: Just :fp: And way too many odd kennin/transfers that I don't understand: Karen (huh!?), Milky (HUH!??!), Ranran (...!?), Nanatan (WAH!?), and Suuchan (NOO..... :cry:). And of course, Rena kennin with Nogizaka (Management are you trying to kill people? Make them HS machines? Oh wait, you kind of already do :fp: ). What in the world is up with this move!!?? :wtf:
    Oh but I totally support Boss in Team S :hehe: and Minarun transfer Just saying~ :^O^:

NMB
    Ayarin & Reinyan transferred, Annya kennin, Umechan BII captain...WUT :blink: Yay to Nanatan captain and Jo's promotion and Miorin transferred :^O^: But uh...Yukirin kennin was my biggest huh ._.

HKT
    Still surprised they didn't split th NakoMiku, I had thought they'd do that just as they did Sakuruppi and MeruMio...Hm...

I think it's kinda of obvious I don't follow SKE/NMB/HKT members completely (just a select few), but asides from that, that took a while to think through XD

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I had NO Tears! - in fact I was positively Gitty. It was quite Awesome in fact.

SLACKER13's Official Opinion!
    I LIKE War...I Love Shuffles and Jankens and Elections and Graduations...I love Charges, Sieges, Defensive Lines, Skirmishes, Mop-up operations, and Retreats.....Oh wait, I said that already - click the spoiler if you want that joke again
    It was a BEAUTIFUL Shuffle! - ALL My girls either advanced, left alone, we're given more to do!

#1 - KomiHaru (Haruka Komiyama) was promoted to Team 4 - excellent placement for her to RULE over Team 4 without KojiMako competing. The Smile Monster will swallow Team 4 with her Kawaiiness just as fiercely as she waves that giant bug at Kojima Haruna in her teeth on Akiyoshi AKB.

#2 - Sayanee & Haruppi in the same team! - I'm down! NO More Borrowed Cat! boost the sales of those B-Sides ladies - ya that's right.
    #3 - Paruru, Kawaei, & Sakura-chan in the same Team? it's like a Triple Decker BIG MAC of Moe-Sweetness they should paint the stage PINK now. Paruru & Kawaei will be the eye-candy & Takamina & Kojima will be the Big Sis Brass! You've got a seemless mix of 1st Gen - Cutting Edge & Future girls all getting along - it's like Microcosm of ALL AKB48 on one stage..... and Paruru at the Center & Kawaei as "Ace"?

#4 - SKE - more chances to see Sae get pissed & a chance for Milky to show off her dance chops while proving she's more than a pretty face. Boost the sales of those singles Milky! Ya Baby - GOT MILKY? the new slogan for ALL AKS groups- lol.

#5 - Russian Monkey in NMB- I kinda like this. They were made for each other.
    #6 - New (or Old??) Team B! - Team B going back to it's Moe Roots w/ Mayuyu showing the girls how it's done & now she can groom Mio T (HKT) to be her 'Moe Minion' (familiar)- what the Hillary Miss Arizona doing in "B" (wasn't "K" good enough?). I think is a Team B worthy of Mayuyu although how the #3 girl has to answer to ViceCapt Oya Shizuka? WTF? Guess they had to give her something for all the time she spent there- can't send them all to SKE I guess.

#7- Rei Ayanami from NGZK46 is in TEAM B? what- an ABK48 Kennin- that's the kind of swapping I wanted to see in this, Hell Steal a chick from SDSN9 & MomoClo5 while youre at- Keep us Guessing AKI-P! That's why you're respected & Feared. Now, Yukirin is really the only choice for NGZK46 cause she's dainty & girly like them & it boosts NGZK - Plus, if this works well- I (your Hero Slacker) will be 1 step closer to a Sayurin + Paruru + Milky Sandwich n AKB48! It's a SALTY & MILKY Delight with a side Sugar! Imagine the Gravure!! MOE-GASM Squared Bitches!!

#8 - Meru Tashima didn't move at all - Nothing. STAY in HKT sweetie. You're my rock over there, If you move I won't know who to look at when all the Concurrent Girls are off in the Big City- sides, you're like 14. Grow so more and besides Sasshi needs you as her cute Minion in Hakata when she does TV stuff- You're the Face of HKT when people goto the Theater -don't let me down.
    #9 - Can't wait for the Bikini Single with SKE - Umachan
    #10- Haruppi getting props & equal standing next to Sayanee & Jurna. Just another Thrilling achievement and heart warming moment in "HARUPPI'S STRUGGLE!"- Grrrrr! Haruppi's coming for you Senior Members (probably with a cup of warm tea & a smile! so watch out!) imagine the Gravure with her & KojiMako?
    #11 - Miichan didn't shave her head or do that lunchpack dance
    #12 - Aki Takajo - WHOA- that is one little hottie- What the hell is JKT48? oh....ok...Glad she's back to AKB48, I had No Idea she existed. I saw her on HKT48's show once.
    #13 - Kuramochi Asuka...I just figured out she's a completely different person from Sayaka Akimoto- What lovely straight hair she has. She will be a charmingly sweet Team Capt for Team B

Anyway that's what came to my mind - The shuffle was an excellent chance to place "Else worlds" AKB. See, I support the individual Idols - I don't care about Teams, Units, Histories, who did what- It's ALL about seeing my Idol's shine! every other girl is a 'Supporting Idol' in MY Oshi's Universe (as I'm sure it's the same for many of you)- Each Idol is the Star of AKB48 in her own way right?

Now, this is ME repying to other esteemed fans of AKB on Stage (Note this clever transition)

What you're forgetting is that EVERYTIME AKB48 has a single (like 5 times a year) Team K will probably have a song & video. Haruppi, Sayanee, & Jurina will be front & center of those videos & they will SELL "Team K" - then when people goto the Theater they'll see the Theater Vers of "Team K" - lol. Everyone wins. How? Because isn't it common knowledge that the "B Side Single Songs" are not usually performed on the "Stages".

I.E. I've never seen "How Come?" performed LIVE anywhere. Not on TV & not in a LOD - it was a B-Side. Yet, there's a ton of "Team K" songs that I never gave a crap about because I was never into Team K - now, I'm excited cause I want to see Haruppi & Sayanee do them.

6. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Comments about the shuffle :
    * Nogi no longer a rival?
    * Takamina back to Team A captain.. Maybe give it to someone else? Being a soukantoku is hard already.
    * Aki and Rena no longer at JKT now.. There should be a last theater performance for them.
    * Sae a kennin captain? What the..
    * Chikarina goes to JKT. My twitter timeline says this perfectly : "CHIKARINA TEH SAHA?" ("Who is Chikarina?") Oh, also someone made a twitter fanbase right after the announcement. As expected from the land of one million fanbases.

@Waffle : Why always us Indonesian to blame :(

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Team K has performed How Come? at least twice in lives, though I can't remember which. I think one of them was someone's last theater performance - Tomochin's perhaps? They wore outfits with "how come?" words written on them iirc.

8. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow such a large announcement. I really hope a video of the announcements will be posted ... I just love how they get the audience to gasp in response to every move.

9. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Yup. How Come? was performed 5 times during the dome tour last year and also has been performed in LODs though I don't remember all of them.
    EDIT: @slacker Honestly I could almost say the same thing about some other non-k team songs that I feel never get performed.

10. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Like I said back on the Nogi46 board, Ikomachan was an odd choice to rep ALL of Nogizaka46 on Team B. If anything, Shiraishi Mai or Ikuta Erika seemed like better options, at least in my book.

I'd rather have management send Hoshino Minami from Nogizaka46 to HKT48, and to send Eto Misa from Nogizaka46 to NMB48. They both need some serious fresh starts because Nogi's management gave them a metaphorical slap in the face...

And this is coming from a guy who has no idea what to expect from Matsui Rena... [sweat]

11. Hanae

Hanae Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know if they will make a cd for the event or show it on air? I really want to see the members reactions.

12. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    They'll put it out as part of their DVD Magazine series eventually.

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't know about Misa, but considering that what eventually took Minami down from sembatsu was a lack of effort, putting her in a group right beside several members ready and willing to jump in front of a camera Minami would probably only do worse in HKT. Beside it was a good call from management to take her out.

14. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    From what I've heard Reinyan and Suuchan took it especially hard :cry: :cry:

15. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I share the same sentiments as some of the people here, that this event was instigated by Team K.

Team K goes from zero senbatsu members to two (Yui+KojiMako). Well, I guess this is management doing all they can. I'm sure the allure of Haruppi and Sayanee will gather interest, but like Jurina they'll still be considered outsiders. I wonder if management thinks that these kennin positions are equal to that of non-kennin (like Team K actually has 4 senbatsu reps)?

K got a little better but the problem still persists. They're still secretly hoping some of the less popular older members will leave, paving the way for a flood of youngblood (unfortunately there are no more KKS or draft members :lol: ).

Tano and Moe to K makes so much sense. KojiMako to K doesn't make sense...and that's a good thing! It would've been obvious to put her in A or B. But K actually has a vacancy in aces, and she can be groomed towards the front of senbatsu probably faster than anyone else in OOO48. It's KojiMako who needs to be Team K's top ace. I honestly think Tano would make a great member of senbatsu too.

My overall feelings towards new Team K is 7:3 in favor of liking the moves. However, they're probably still behind the other teams.

My biggest disappointment was that Akiyoshi Yuka wasn't transferred to K. I guess she's too young :^^;:

And by the way
    For those of us who were in the chat and were listening to the audio streams. We were so grateful for the first stream on YY. Then we collectively crapped on it because the twitcast had much better quality. It was hilarious when the twitcast went down and we were clamoring to switch back to the YY stream. We were so spoiled and ungrateful :lol:

16. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don't know where anyone is anymore?
    I like Rena and Nogizaka46 alot, but I don't like that move at all.
    I was hoping they would leave Nogizaka46 alone.

17. avanpiper

avanpiper Kenkyuusei

I see a lot of misconception about Sae's role in SNH. People need to get their facts right before doubting her ability to lead. SNH48 is not working out for her and Mariyannu, even from that hard-earned visa, they only got to perform once with the members in Shanghai. Her SNH kennin is really just on paper and I wonder why the management still keeps her there. I know she rejected Team K to concentrate fully in SNH before, but after performing with them, I'm sure her dream with SNH should have been fulfilled. Nothing more can be done with SNH in the future. She's practically in a very very long holiday. So for those who think she's commuting every month between Japan and China, that's wrong.

While I'd very much prefer her Captaincy in Team K, where she righfully belongs in my personal opinion, getting her into Team S is not a bad thing too. I have no doubt she'll take the role as seriously as she did with SNH.

18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

My fav team (Team A) with most of my fav members got completely obliterated. :^^;: Suuchan, Ayarin & Karen... completely gone. Haruppi, Ryoka & Tano gone... KGSK destroyed... Yuihan and Mayuyu... gone. The only person left in A that I really like is Sakiko. :blush: Gonna miss seeing a single Team pic with most of my favs in it.

19. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I am aware she was never in Team 4 but I felt that she belongs there and would have benefitted to have been promoted to Team 4 with the other KKS from the same gen at the time. Sorry my post wasn't clear.

20. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    I still haven't quite processed how I feel about most of this so I'll wait to post about that just yet. However, I was at the theater stream and tried to take notes on anything interesting. Apologies if someone already posted something similar, I haven't had time to read over anything yet. Spoilered for length.

The first really sad part was when Team 4 went to perform; Yuiri was already crying. She was the only one I saw crying before anything happened. She pulled it together for the performance though. Later one of the men commenting (I'm still not entirely sure what the point of them being there was) said that he wanted to protect her.

The theater I was in was mostly pretty dead (a few people had lightsticks but no mix or anything) but they got really excited when HKT was introduced. Fukuoka represent!

When it was first annouced that the staff members were being shuffled, they pretty much said that they were starting the shuffle and the girls were getting really nervous. When they said it was staff first everyone was like "wait HEY". When Kaotan was announced as head of AKB kenkyuusei she was really cute with Takamina onstage, they were kind of playing around in the background. Everyone was super excited when Shinobu was announced, everyone in the theater was shocked too.

When they got to Jurina on Team K but before they said it was concurrent with Team S she was clearly hoping that she wouldn't be transferred totally. She looked SO relieved and happy when it was kennin.

Akicha seemed like she wanted her concurrency to be over. At one point a commenter guy said "You want to return right?" and she pretty much agreed.
    Nozawa Rena on the other hand was clearly CRUSHED when they said that she was Team B only. She spend a long time making a face that I can only describe as the kind of face you would make if you realized you stepped in dog poop... shocked and upset and a little disgusted/disappointed. Eventually she ended up crying. :(
    Mayuyu looked so happy to be back on Team B with Yukirin, it was really adorable. I know that people are wondering if it was better for her to be on Team A but she just looked so thrilled that I can't help but be happy for her there.
    When she called Ikoma Rina she asked "Ikoma-chan desu ka?" and Ikoma replied "Ikoma-chan desu." which is a weird way to refer to yourself (usually only little kids add "chan" to their own name) but it was pretty cute. :D

Yuria just looked stunned. Not happy or sad but just... blank. She tried to make a short speech but was overwhelmed I think. Ripopo looked similar but I didn't see her for very long.

At some point one girl really broke down and was running off the stage and collapsing, Takamina and some staff were helping her. Unfortunately I couldn't see who it was, but it looked like someone in Team A's costume (the Juuryoku Sympathy costume). There was a shot of Ayarin crying really hard around that time (when she was one of the last AKB members who hadn't been called for a team yet) so it *might* have been her but I'm really not sure.

Before they got to her they kept showing Chikarina as the very last AKB member (which made people in the theater laugh a little) but she didn't look sad. Actually that's how I was sure she was going abroad before it was announced; she just looked like she was waiting so I figured that she knew already (really different from Ayarin, who was a mess). From her speech at the end she had decided this herself.

Once I have a chance to process what happened a little more I'll post my thoughts.