1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^I'm pretty sure akicha planned on backing out of JKT anyway...

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Welcome Chikariina [party] maybe we can call her, Jakariina lol

Even tho i hate the idea but i will welcoming her with smile :^O^:

Poor Rena, i don't want to let her go but..... :(

3. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Apparently Rena called Melody and Harugon...hopefully they've convinced her to appeal to keep her concurrency...

4. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There's no point to keep her concurrency but she can't fully devoted as JKT member. And with her being full pledge AKB member gives her more chances and opportunity to shine and improve there. Being in the same team with the 2 top members (Mayuyu & Yukirin) members will surely give her lots of experience. To learn from this members is not something that appear always. As her fans, should you fell happy about decision made by the management? Now, I'm excited to see her working even harder and gain a place in AKB sousenkyou next time

5. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

you can't deny the fact that she's a low tier member in AKB, hence a leftover.

and honestly moving to JKT is a wise move to her since she can starts anew just like harugon did.
    (or mariyannu, if only her work visa is not so troubled lol)

altho tbh, yesterday when reinyan/ayarin names haven't called yet i kinda hoped one of them would move here (esp. ayarin, watarirouka small reunion! lol)

as for rena and akicha, i still thinks it's a small chance that their appeal (if they doing it) would be approved by managements there.
    and as for what mr.ken said above me, it'll be a lot better to her for having just one position than having concurrency but rarely performs here nonetheless.

6. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's what I thought. We can see that once rena and akicha became concurrency members before, they had no times to participate as JKT members. To focus in activity in Japan and Indonesia is hard considering the distances and times to travel between two countries. I don't have anything to say if they become concurrency member in JPN48 groups. Even in their own country, they find it hard to focus on two different groups, let alone overseas groups. I'm just being realistic here. It's sad but that's the reality. Is rena have her own label (agency) yet? If not, who the hell will pay for her expenses if she's going back to back regularly from Japan to Indonesia? Or is AKS will pay for all her expenses? I'm just confuse about that. Can someone explain it to me.

7. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    she is still underage so she still doesn't belong to any agency but AKS. but I don't know who pay the expenses to travel from tokyo to jakarta. perhaps JKT management?

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Don't know why but when i see this picture, i feel sad

[​IMG]

9. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's like they abandon her from the group. How heartbreaking to see her like that. It's okay! You can restart your day in JKT like Harugon. Come on JKT fans!!!!!!!!Give her all your support and make her feels like she's at home. Welcome her with all your heart when she's coming to Jakarta soon.

Owh, I see. Thanks for the info.

10. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

[/quote]

at least it's a different case with that picture to nattsumi's back at 2012 sousenkyo, iykwim :D

i think harugon is giving a fine example to all the members how a foreign transfer gives you a good benefit, with all the career restarting etc

hoping in the future loads of low tiered members would eager to try being transferred jakarta (ucchii, shiichan, micha etc lol)

11. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If chikariina transfer is success as Harugon, I think low tiered members would be more excited in overseas transfer and may even ask for it [hehe] I'm just hoping that they transfer more members to JKT since there are no transfer to SNH. Now, it feels that JKT is becoming more international group than AKB [wonder] But still below AKB :p

12. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You mean Matsubara Natsumi??? :hmm: Almost similar. Natsumi left alone with her teammate all ranked and Chikarina will be transfer alone to JKT

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It reminds me of that picture when Sae and Mariyannu standing side by side in SNH48 line 2 years ago @TDC

dem feels

JKT is the "Land of opportunity" now [hehe]

14. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

i read Rena G+ post last night. it seems like she was confused(?). i'm sure she still wants to be a part of JKT members, so when her concurrency status being revoke, she just feeling sad as she won't be a JKT anymore.

but, i think it's better for her to fully focus on akb career more as she's now in japan. i just don't want another akicha case in JKT, appear when needed, nowhere to be found when other events. (don't get me wrong, my oshi is akicha. and i'm frustrated with how she work in JKT)

but let's hope for rena to went back to JKT once she turned 20. ngee XD

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I heard that Akicha and Rena's photo is already taken down from the Theater wall...
    Can only say best of luck to Rena..she's in good hands entering team B...and one team with her oshi Mayuyu.. :)

16. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

As much as I don't like that happening, I do have to agree that she should focus all her energy on one team...rather than have another Jurina trying to push herself too much...

17. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Ugh I had tried to post things regarding the shuffle event yesterday and its length-y but this site was crashing so bad that I always ended up rewriting it. In the end I just don't bother about posting it lol

Oops! Move it to Rena's thread!

18. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

I would like to support her; she who has been working towards her dream since 2007.
    I am certain she has endured many things, endured seeing her peers rocketed in popularity, endured the many gigantic names around her, and all.
    I would like to support her in JKT48.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yeah..that's why we discussed the word "inappropriate" about her some pages ago...

Looks like liputan 6 got mixed up with the senbatsu voting and the daisokaku event :lol: