Chikano Rina (Chikariina) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Mar 26, 2009.

1. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

I was just watching her gachi challenge ep :
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-qU1dQh85k[/yt]
    and thought to myself, It's astounding how Chikarina is so underrated...it made me remember the first time i noticed her in the original Bimyo! lol: (scroll to 10.37)
    [dm]xsfhrd_bimyo-episode-13-eng-sub_fun[/dm]
    This girl surely deserves her miracle...at the very least she deserves more than a message every few months...

2. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

kitto kuru!

I'm awaiting the day of Chikariina's miracle too.

I still love her and when she got picked to perform Blue Rose together with Sayaka for the dome tour, it really rings home that she has contributed a lot. Maybe she's not flashy but she's a talented and stable performer who is always smiling.

3. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    ah maybe too soon but if she accept it let me be the first to say "welcome to JKT48 Chikariina"

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm happy that she will be transferred to JKT48! Welcome to JKT48!
    It's a great choice, despite the risks.
    Hopefully, she could gain more fans here!

5. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    This is the thing I'm probably most excited about, she deserves so much more attention than she's getting and maybe now she'll be able to get it!

With the departure of Octi I didn't have a JKT oshi anymore but looks like I do now~

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    She'll definitely get more exposure, and the attention of most Indonesian fans. Moving her to Jakarta is one of the smartest decisions from today.

7. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

It seems we all agree here, it's a good chance for her, i hope to see a lot more of her now.

8. SeGanteng Ghaida

SeGanteng Ghaida Kenkyuusei

welcome to Indonesia [party] [hehe]

9. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

welcome to jakarta,,chikarina,,
    be the next harugon,,!! :) :)

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Gotta be honest here..i only see her during the Tokyo dome 2012 team B performance,AKB 2nd kouhaku and on Rena Nozawa team K debut...so basically know nothing about her..how is she like? Is she an outgoing person like harugon or a more reserved one like Akicha? Or neither of them?

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'll say, she's a mix of both of them
    She can fun and loud like Harugon, but she can also be reserved like Akicha

#imo

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Chikarina is a very positive thinking girl (at least from the outside) haha. She expressed that it was her own decision to transfer and she can't wait to learn Indonesian! :lol:

13. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

To be honest, at first I'm kind of getting mixed feelings for her transfer. Most likely because of the "JKT is the left over group" statement that got me.

But now I think that was so stupid of me! After reading/searching about her, I couldn't help but want to support her! JKT fans will support her full force, I want her to get the chance she's not given in AKB. Also there's Harugon (which transfer had been a big succed) to teach her things [hehe]

I hope she could be happy and find success in her new group [clap]

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I 'd like to make her my Oshi...i only have one oshi so far..as long as she will show her devotions towards the group..i too want her to get what she can't when she was still in AKB..i hope all fans will make her feel like she found a new home..just like what happened to Harugon...

Don't care about her pass scandal..what fans say bad things about her..

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I'd agree with that really and add that she's a friendly girl who gets along with pretty much everyone. She's also one of AKB's better live singers and she's a quick learner too, I've seen her not only perform almost every unit for Team K but multiple positions in those units, this versatility is possibly one of the things that's led to her being more of a utility player than a star performer over the years but this transfer may be the spark to take her out of that "team player" mould.

16. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Let me give some comments about her transfer.

This might mean that JKT48 really is 'the land of opportunities' for the 48G. Look at Gon. Not shining at JPN48, she rose to frontline status in no time. Pull a gon, please!

This image made me shiver.
    [​IMG]
    The photo hit the mark right there, Chikano was the last girl to get her status announced.

Due to her lack of popularity in Japan, many fans said this as soon as they heard the news : "CHIKANO TEH SAHA?" which means "Who is Chikano?"

Good luck, and enjoy Jakarta!

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Well, that isn't too surprising, because she isn't one of the most 'visible' members (it happened something similar to me when I read some of the other captains and vice-captains... :p) but I'm sure she will succeed (after all, who could be immune to her smile? ;) ) Good luck!!

18. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The silence was deafening when they announced her transfer. I felt so bad for her.

Here's a nice entry by jigsaw-puzzle48:

[​IMG]

Seems like nobody cares about her, so I write this…

First, I was kinda surprised when it was announced that she will be transferred to JKT48.. I thought that she will be relegated from AKB, so they sent her to Jakarta.. But after I read her blog, it’s Chika-chan herself who asked for this transfer.. I think it’s a good move.. We all know, she never got spotlight, and being overshadowed by other members.. Though she’s a hard worker, but sometimes it’s not enough.. Maybe, some people will think “Yeah, it’s good for back-girl of AKB to be transferred to JKT, so she will get a chance to be frontgirl..”, but that’s just a stupid words.. It’s not that easy! New environment, new team-mates, new language, new culture, if you don’t have enough passion to adapt, you will be failed.. And Chika-chan has a courage to try it, I hope she’ll work it out like Gon with JKT..

For JKT fans, please take care of her.. She’s not as popular as Gon or Akicha (some of you even said “Who the hell is Chikano Rina? I never heard her name before).. Her values isn’t measured by cuteness, or sousenkyou ranking, or popularity, but just look for her and let her shine with JKT..

And like her catchphrase “Mirakuru mirakuru ? Kitto Kuru ! (Miracle miracle ? Surely will come)”, I hope the miracles will finally come as she moved to Jakarta..

Good luck, Chika-chan !!

This so much. I've watched all of the Oshima Team K LOD's and it always amazed me how many different units and positions she can perform. She has also performed double duty quite a number of times as well.

Chikarina is an old school Team K member, and she carries that spirit with her. I really hope that she does well in Jakarta. She may be one of the more obscure AKB members, but I can assure JKT fans that they are not getting mere leftovers with this girl. Give her a chance and she'll do some good over there.

19. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^
    SOLID [clap] [clap]

hope her the best [rock]

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Of course we will..look at how gon turned out to be..
    The only major problem with akicha's failure is she wasn't given enough chance..
    So if she want to fully concentrate on her JKT activities she will do just fine...the selling point that she have here is she's a former AKB member,she is japanese...that will automatically attracts people here...not to mention the rising popularity of JKT here...