[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Aaah...JKT48stufff made an article about that last month...
    I hope someone will post it on youtube soon!!! I'm curious...

Btw,Haruka's dad is in Indonesia right now...and he's attending the bandung concert...

2. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

This is the article.
    http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2014/02/jkt48 ... nel-japan/

I didn't expect this,it's 100% JKT48 content and Aki-p talks a lot about JKT48 in the program.
    Hope you will see some tube by some way soon. Great program,thanks Discovery Channel!

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    A Night with JKT48 concert @ Trans Studio Bandung

2014/03/07

SETLIST

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Turned out to be your article Tokyopop san...
    Almost forgot that you are one of the contributors... :^^;:
    They way you are telling about this show makes me more curious and cannot wait to watch it myself :awesome:

5. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Will you make an article about this program's contents at jkt48stuff, tokyo pop san?
    We really like to know some gist about it and what akiP think about JKT48 in this program....

6. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Just watching the tube is enough for you because all the narration in the program is English and girls speak in Bahasa, of course. But I am afraid that the hardest thing for us is to get the tube. The content of the program is strictly protected by Discovery Japan... and I am sorry that I have no video recording to make a gist.

7. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Here's the setlist for tonight's show at TSB

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I found the video of JKTxDiscovery Channel
    http://youtu.be/7sEHCivikD4 <--- can someone please display it? It's difficult on mobile...

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ Part 1

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sEHCivikD4[/yt]

Part 2

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mub_OCT_IT8[/yt]

10. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

thnks for the vids..been waiting for this

11. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

how come the ending is very touching :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: is it an indication she is returning to akb????

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It's a 3 part episode
    But looks like this is the only episode that focuses on JKT...but we'll see...

13. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Hi,zakky26
    Unfortunately,that's the whole episode,half-one hour. Maybe you see different 3 dates on the web, but it means 3 reruns of same program. Anyway,great program!

14. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I really enjoyed the program. I ended up watching it on my phone at breakfast... for some reason I was under the impression that it would be in spoken Japanese when it was mentioned on JKT48Stuff, so I was pleasantly surprised when everything was in English :)

They got a few things wrong about AKB, but that's nothing new, saying new members drafted by leaders/captains is a common practice and implying that the center is always chosen by either janken or fan vote.

I liked that they showed it wasn't just some magical perfect fit for Haruka and JKT48, that would paint everything with a fake brush.
    Everyone has difficulties adapting to a new environment and it takes everyone working together to make things work. They show conflicts all the time in AKB behind the scenes, it gives everything that touch of raw / realness.

Speaking about realness... my favorite of the program, probably has to be Reino Barack talking about fan reaction to "idol you can meet"; being able to feel the body heat off an idol at high touch after just having seen them on TV the night before.
    "Idol you can meet" is such a brilliant concept, it's not a surprised that it's been attempted in the past... but it's hard to gauge whether it'll work at certain times and places, I guess. (Not five years ago).

I wonder if this will give Aki-P a push in the direction of original song... to my mind... all he needs is the time and the inspiration.
    Yes, songs are expensive to produce and he would need the aid of a translator to make things click... but even if it doesn't make a lot of money, Aki-P and company have shown it's not always just about money, sometimes it's good promotion. And that whole program I just rewatched paints JKT48 as a solid success story... maybe that'll help jump start his creative juices?

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I'm sure Aki-p is actually observing the development of the group...maybe some people say that he doesn't care about them...i like the Melody and Haruka scene...it shows how she can be so close to the native members..if stella was still around,maybe she'll join too...

And from this show,now we know the reason why Aki-p chose melody as the center...

I really hope more Japanese tv shows do coverage like this to JKT,they can get more exposure to J-fans and gain more of them...

16. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^
    Yeah, Melody did come off well in the program: Agriculture student and her experience in Okayama, as well as talking about what Haruka can teach them. Very earnest.

There was very little negativity except for the "Jakarta time" thing.
    But from what I've learned that's more a cultural thing rather than it being a JKT48 problem. I think all of the overseas JKT fans are aware of the difference at this point.

I think Aki-P is observing too... he's a pretty calculating guy after all.
    Whether he keeps tabs on members personally, that I doubt.
    I remember when he was on Shin Domoto Kyoudai with SKE48 this time, he didn't seem to get the member's character assessment right, it felt more like guessing - or maybe he was referencing back to an outdated file?
    But JKT48 as a whole, part of the 48/46 big picture, and them being successful at that, I think that's something Aki-P and associates pay attention too.

17. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    This Discovery Channel Japan documentary was really good! I didn't expect JKT48 to be covered this much when I first saw it. But it turns out to be better than most media coverage about them so far. I particularly liked how they could involve Aki-P's opinion about JKT since it's rare to see him commenting directly on JKT (or its members). I'd like to see more of this for the future.

It shows much of JKT48's activity from their formation in 2011 to the last quarter of 2013 in a very decent way. Even Ve, Rena, and Sendy's visit to Fukushima is recorded here. I've been wondering that for a while, and I'm glad that they could do well in soothing the disaster-struck population. There are even things that are perhaps "new" to me such as Harugon giving advice to Gitcha, and Aki-P giving his opinion on Melody. These are important things that are often missed in media coverage about JKT48, and I'm glad DC can include it in this documentary.

I hope there will be more like this in the future. Or maybe JKT48 can create a documentary in this format. It'd be really nice if they did.

18. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

The translation was a bit off...but very cool!

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

JKT48 Stuff's view on the election
    What do you guys think about the election?

20. Jinto

Jinto Kenkyuusei

Jakarta-Gading Serpong-Kuala Lumpur-Bangkok
    Hi i'm a new member here, i'd like to join this forum.

Id : Jinto
    Oshi : i like every one of them as they have different color with them.

Only trainee Via didn't go to Bandung with them and she has to stay in Jakarta to train with Team K for the new setlist. Does it means that this is a sign for Via to be promoted to team K soon?

looking at team K condition right now, I think they need more team member than team J right.