[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  2. ossan

ossan Member

Sakiko turned the back and played the piano.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVo9Tumb40[/yt]

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Stankovic posted the rumored line-up for the summer single in the Takahashi Juri thread:

Back to 36 people, like in Manatsu no Sounds Good!

I feel pretty bad for the K girls. Even when they make a senbatsu this big, none of them gets picked.
    Well, at least looking at the teams now, maybe by the time the single is released some of those names will be under the K flag, but still...

KitaRie's comeback could mean she's the next captain or something.

AnRiRe + Three Musketeers + Juri + Naanya = THE FUTURE!! [rock]
    I'm kinda hoping Naanya centers this. People asked for another absolute center and there you go! [hehe]

5. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    KITARIE'S IN!!! Who's happy with me? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: [party] [party]

6. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I could get behind that. It would be interesting to see how many singles with her as center it would take before she reached #1 (if at all) in the election. :awesome:

Also, poor Nako, she's so small as it is, when they do their typical "crap, we have a 12 year-old in the bikini single!" costuming and cover her from neck to thigh, she's going to look like a floating head next to the other girls.

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Ah that! Well, I've been looking for the 36th single thread to post it. But since I couldn't find any track of it, so I decided to just keep the list and talk in Juri thread :D I think we've also seen the most likely same listup in various members thread like Paruru's one. Anyway, I think most of the names are correctly confirmed for the 36th single senbatsu. Considering the prediction itself is not just based on talk between fans but also spotted members on scene. The filming took place in February 12th to 15th. Ricchan was spotted in the Narita Airport, and...

Renacchi had this posted on February 12th morning. It's her in the bus with Juri and Ricchan on the backseat. The bus was spotted to be the same bus to travel members for the MV filming purpose

[​IMG]

According to several testimonies, the flight was suppose to deliver them to Guam. Which is so reasonable because it's a summer single.

[​IMG]

We also have pictures of members together at the location. Haruppi, Shuu, and Juri were together at the same place and all their names are on the list. The picture below was posted by Haruppi on February 13th, a day after their arrival yesterday.

[​IMG]

According to Shu's post, Miorin were also present at the location. They played some games until midnight on February 14th. Yeah, together with Juri too. As far as I concern, Naachan also posted a picture of her in the same bus. I might not be much into sister group members, so I cannot confirm for any activity about those other names. But you know how it goes for senbatsu members. Name like Yukirin and Mayuyu can never be left in this condition :D Oh yeah, Juri also said she just made friend with Yukirin, which is also another proof they were together. I personally think most names on the list are true. Even if there is a mistake, it's not gonna change much things on the roster. Probably just removing or adding one or two names.

I am not gonna comment much on formation as we're still left clueless about center thingy, pv concept, and etcetera.

8. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Sasuga Tentoumu Chu. [party]

Holy fuck, they put Miorin back in? Revitalized push full steam ahead. [rock]

I will ignore ranting once more about K getting thrown under the bus on account of it seems like they have not completely given up on Rie (who I'm still holding out hope will lead the team) and yeah, likely the shuffle will have that list looking a bit more balanced. Also since the vast majority of current pushes that would have lead the B-side seem to be in the A-side, that raises the possibility of Nagao centering UG. But I won't hold my breath. :^O^:

9. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Came across this and wondered what the heck they're talking about?
    [​IMG]
    http://dailycult.blogspot.jp/2013/09/blog-post.html#more

Personally I dismiss it as a fabrication, and no way that a pop group would be allied with an odd organization (I'm reminded of the scare back in the 80s).

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

At least they were able to 3 peat that award :D. Congrats :).

12. hydeo2

hydeo2 Kenkyuusei

Akb on G+ question

hey guys
    first sorry if i posting in the wrong place, adm can change if need.

whats the problem with g+?
    when i go to girls photos links dont show everything that has posted in all her g+ and some girls are losing the link where you click to go to the photos.

is g+ problem or they are removing this ?

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  14. Extrema

Extrema Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I wanna see a Just Dance: AKB48 Game (for Japan of course). I wanna see people try to get past UZA on the hardest difficultly lol.

16. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

AKB48's theater and some of the members (Takamina, Yui, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Jurina, Kawaei, Paruru) are featured prominently in World Order's new PV:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mkiGMtbrPM#t=254[/yt]

The bit where World Order starts doing wotagei is the first time I've really found myself liking them. :awesome:

17. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wouldn't that go in this thread viewtopic.php?f=17&t=504.
    Also would be wrong to assume that seeing all those members perform in the theater to be completely fictional?

18. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Hey it could be a New Year performance! :D

19. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    That's so freakin' awesom :inlove:

20. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

after saw yuko graduation event in Music Station,
    i just realize of all 1,2,3 gen kami7.
    it would be weird when yukirin graduate in MSta, there will be nothing to sing, cuz she never centering akb single :D :D