JKT48 3rd Generation Discussion

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by kurisu, Mar 10, 2014.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    JKT48 Official 3rd Generation members
    Official release notice

[15/03/14]

1. Alycia Ferryana
    2. Amanda Dwi Arista
    3. Andela Yuwono
    4. Anggie Putri Kurniasari
    5. Anindhita Rahma Cahyadi
    6. Ayu Safira Oktaviani
    7. Chikita Ravenska Mamesah
    8. Elaine Hartanto
    9. Farina Yogi Devani
    10. Feni Fitriyanti
    11. Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi
    12. Indah Permata Sari
    13. Kezia Putri Aandinta
    14. Maria Genenoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan
    15. Martha Graciela
    16. Michelle Christa Kusnadi
    17. Milenia Christien Glory Goenawan
    18. Nadhifa Salsabila
    19. Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia
    20. Nina Hamidah
    21. Pipit Ananda
    22. Putri Farin Kartika
    23. Rizka Khalila
    24. Shaffa Nabila
    25. Shani Indira Natio
    26. Shania Gracia
    27. Sofia Meifaliani
    28. Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri
    29. Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza
    30. Triarona Kusuma
    31. Yansen Indiani
    32. Zeby Magnolia Fawwaz​

The countdown is on...

Who do you expect to make it?
    How much will popularity play a part in JOT's decision making?

Michelle is the Jpop fan yes and I heard her oshimen is Kojiharu.

The only front runners I can name off the top of my head: Adel, Eien... I think she's using as a nickname and Achel.

There's also... Okta? I think her nickname is. She's pretty recognizable, she's seems tall and athletic.

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

All finalists are listed here with a profile picture and a number
    http://jkt48.com/member/list-3rd

Putting up all episodes of 3rd gen audition from the official YT channel here

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_iu_TbHMAU[/yt]

Ep.00
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3swneRbGvdc[/yt]

Ep.01
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GGMaICxE0[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5SAyXTbxw[/yt]

Ep.03
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVB7z3gmf7I[/yt]

Ep.04
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uay8t1RdcY[/yt]

Ep.05
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a8-OQxBTGA[/yt]

If anyone has any more videos related to 3rd generation please share them here.

3. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I know Michelle for one is surely the next big thing, like Melody in her generation and Ayen in hers (although Ayen is falling out now T.T), they're the kinda of girls who instantly are favored either by management or fans. We still haven't seen her perform though.

She and Melanie are ridiculously pretty though.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BszVhQ_bRg[/yt]

There was this short 3rd generation coverage the HS event with Naomi and Yuppi doing the MC at Dahsyat
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efPf6bYrs0I[/yt]

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    That finalist i forgot her name is...it's Elaine,she's quite famous too amongst fans...
    Top 3 are Michelle,Elaine and Melanie
    I hope the pass...no matter how famous they are Aki-p and co. still the ones who makes the decisions :hehe:

5. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I don't think Ayen has necessarily fallen out from management's graces.
    I kind of think Flying Get sebats was made in someway to appease long-time J fans (Sendy, Ghaida and Jeje fans). Why there's only 5 members from Team K3 compared to Manatsu no Sounds Good's 6.
    Yupi is the 'lock', same with captain Naomi.
    Acha is there for a push and to be the fresh face.
    And between Ayen and Yona, Ayen has been in around 3 singles already, so Yona gets a chance.
    Plus as consolation, Ayen is one of the four main girls for the "Lip Ice Sheer" ad.

Yup, I can see Michelle as one of the major faces of JKT (if she passes):
    She's already popular as a finalist.
    Good voice.
    Her looks don't need much work (already has good skin and hair).
    Pretty photogenic as far as I can tell, her finalist photo stood out right away.
    She seems "put together", self-assured? Handling the crowd well.

She does remind me of Melody in someways... maybe because of height? I noticed that Michelle is super petite in those videos. I kind of want to see her stand side-by-side next to Yupi.

Michelle and Eien appear 2:44 minutes in:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6qrCrDVYgQ&feature=youtu.be[/yt]
    I think I saw someone refer to them as "M2M" but I'm not sure if that's common or not.

I like them both in the interview, they're both fresh faced and act their age. They seem like they would be student representatives in school or something, they have a "popular" vibe , but in different ways from each other.

6. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

But the thing is she was the supposed to be 2nd gen ace/center. She was everywhere around the time they were still trainees and when K3 got their start. It seemed like some fans didn't like her because of her answer on interviews or her confidence (well on Twitter), and seeing the rise of Yupi's popularity, management just swap the push to Yupi (and yes, it's not like Ayen lost her spot/push, she just share the center with Yupi and or Naomi). I'm not gonna lie tho, the first ever 2nd gen member that caught my attention was Yupi.

Glad I'm not the only one who see that! The more apparent one is from the gif SnipaKill quoted (that was yours actually lol).

Watching 3rd gen video gives me hope that the newest gen will add more variety in JKT that they need. And really I hope with the upcoming sousenkyo and all, they will strive for win for every competition harder then their senpai! I feel like current members feel too comfortable with their position with no ambition whatsoever. :^^;:

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    There's a term here amongts some indonesian fan called "bedak Aki-p" or translated as "Aki-p powder"
    It means no matter how "not pretty/cute" (ugly is a little mean :p ) you are,once you pass the audition you will get "Aki-p's powder" and become beautiful... :lol:
    I guess Michelle is one of those girls who doesn't need the magic powder... :p

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ They get 'polished' yup.
    Idol hair... it's impossible to maintain in real life :(
    "70/30 fringe"

There's also the addendum of: Members get even more attractive still... upon graduation.
    At least that's true for girls like Acchan, Akimoto Sayaka... Kasai Tomomi...

--

I think all the girls will get some form of make over, just to make them look "idol pretty" rather than just pretty.

That is a fear... and people tend to move on when they feel unchallenged or uninspired. Bored.

I kind of hope a 3rd gen. member is able to get enough votes to rank in the election... mostly because of the shock factor of it all.
    Like, Muto Tomu being the only KKS to rank in the 2012 AKB48 Sousenkyo when everyone thought for sure only Mitsumune Kaoru would.

Yuko gave the Draftee Team K members a speech that would be epic for the 3rd gens. to know coming into JKT about how you can be all three to someone: teammates, friends and rivals.

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Wait..if they will announce the girls on saturday...and they are performing on the flying get launching concert...
    That means they are not going to japan...or they are already in japan...
    And maybe Aki-p is not going to be involve in the selection...

10. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    It doesn't need to be in Japan actually. The final decision could also be made here - like the 1st generation girls in 2011. I like to think that the 2nd generations was a special case, but I don't think that bringing the finalists to Japan is a necessity for every audition.

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It doesn't matter for me too...but at least i want Aki-p to be involved in selecting the girls again..i know Reino will be there he was one the guys who auditioned the 1st Gen...

12. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I'm confused...do we find out who made it into JKT48 tomorrow, or are they just thinning out the finalists?

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I was under the impression that they were going to officially select their 3rd gen members.

Anyway, I really hope it's the case, otherwise including them in a general election is getting more and more ridiculous if they're not even members after the first prelims.

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    The audition has started about an hour ago...no Aki-p this time...the main notable judges are Reino Barrack,Mifumi Kato and Jiro Inao...

15. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

^^

...no Aki-P this time ... :blink: ...??? ...ouch ...that's just ...uhmm ...

...if i'm not wrong, ever since JKT48 established, the fans demand that only Aki-P had right to choose the girls 'n no one else so the fans can meet his expectation ...well, of course it's not fair to say that if anyone else ( aside from Aki-P ) choose the girls, JKT48 will have a bad generation ...but, as for me, if Aki-P didn't involved this time, there's something missing here but i don't know how to describe it ...... :^^;: ...

...sorry for my bad english ... :^^;: ...

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^no Aki-p but we got Kubota (AKS) as a judge

Heard they already announcing the 3rd generation member

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Some results already leaked via twitter? Want post it here or just wait for the official announcement?
    That's great then,since he is in the same level with Aki-p

18. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...Yasushi Kubota from AKS ...??? ...well, that's one is a big name after Aki-P ...

...so how many girls did passed the final audition ...???

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Don't know how many yet...the news i found from twitter are Michelle,Andela and Milenia passed the audition

20. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    just wait for the actual announcement tonight,the finalist (and her family) are bound by a secrecy contract not to publish their auditions result before offical announcement or they can be disqualified

I hope they can passed around 20-25 girls so they can have their own stage

edited Hai has announced that 32 girls passed the audition

Ini 32 Member JKT48 Generasi Ketiga Yang Terpilih
    HAI