1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Speaking of sales, can someone post sales by the day like in the JPN48 GROUPS FANS DO so I can keep up with my girls sales? I dont know what the oricon for Indonesia is called buti would love to see how JKT stack against other Indonesian idols.

even posting the sales numbers would be good too.

and can we post the sales for JKT on wiki also?

2. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

I think we should make a Beginner's Guide to JKT thread...I remember when I first plunged into JKT48, I was clueless...

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I think it's okay to make that thread...by the time the audition is being held...there could be some discussions in it...and i hope they will live stream the audition again just like 2nd gen...

The current strong participant is Michelle and there is another one but i forgot the name...
    Michelle claims to be a 48 group fan even before JKT exist...i think she will pass the audition...

About the sales...even we from indonesia don't know where to look...the only hint about sales was from the RIVER press confrence when JKT producer talked about Heavy Rotation album sales...and we know that JKT Singles,DVDs always rank top 3 on AKB48 shop...that's all...

A beginners guide? Wiki48 isn't really enough

4. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Exactly what I have in mind. We don't know about them if you just posted some message regarding their activity without having the pics/ reviews. But JKT48stuff and AKB48wrapup mostly help me find out about them.

I don't know how to react to this but they really need to work on this. Among all the videos that I had watched, the most interesting was JKT in the discovery channel (local channel should do like that). The camera work is so bad that annoys me. How come the camera work getting more worse everytime they doing the performance. Its not that they performing a different songs with different blocking. They should have study the group blocking, how will the move?, when will they move?, who is going to sing?. They should have considered all this when JKT perform. I hate to see the girls performing in limited space and the camera work did not help them.

5. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^I must say it does come 0ff a bit unprofessional, but I'm guessing it has nothing to do with JKT since it's the TV program itself controlling the camera work. However I do think that even the DVDs released still need more work, I mean this is something they have time to edit as much as they want and come up with the best lighting, effects, camera rotation that they can, but it's still just good enough to serve as an alternative for their live perfs. I guess the theater's lightning system also needs a bit of enhancement.

With more threads to divide the topics, the forum looks more organized. But the one important thread that should be there, which I as well can't come up with a good name for it, isn't there. It should be a thread for local fans to discuss stuff that aren't really contributions, more like a conversation, something foreign fans wouldn't catch up on or aren't interested in knowing cause it doesn't make a difference. Liek "XX TV station is doing that for profit" "JOT does XXX/unrelated things to JKT" or a long convo about "XXX local artist trying to copy JKT".

I hope the title of the thread can be decided by those who will use it more often, Indo fans.

Everything in this thread should be stuff that would interesting to any fan. Statistics, sales, videos including performances, media coverage, footage, one time airing TV programs, interesting magazine articles, scans, CMs (well even this should get it's own thread honestly, JKT has way too many CMs to keep up with), discussing a recent huge one time event (besides election), anything that doesn't fit anywhere else but we need to know or is worth discussing, and not random daily ramblings.

6. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Glad to see people took an interest in JKT, welcome to the fandom! [party] [party]
    As far as I know, there's no such things like official oricon/Billboard in Indonesia except that runs by individual stores. Disctarra's site can provide us a rank with no sales figure (and I think some of JKT's CDs have sit comfortably on top 5 on their site sometimes ago), iTunes just recently came to us and JKT didn't release their stuff there so yeah..... the only official figure is from label/management press conference and I thought the only announce Heavy Rotation/RIVER sales, don't know about the rest. Single wise, Dahsyat is the most well known music program here (and mind you, that's more like a variety show then a credible music program) with charts. RIVER and KFC have been peak at first on the program. That's a shame but that how we roll....

On the discussion, I'm looking forward to the change on our thread! Sometimes it irked me when there's a specific thread about something then I posting things there, yet to find my post being ignored and everybody discuss it here [hehe] [hehe]

JKT48's fans rambling/conversation thread sounds good to me :)

7. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They should be one thread for fan's rambling/ convo especially for indo fans. Sometimes I feels annoys that I don't know what they were talking about. Like some XXXX artist imitate JKT, a JKT parody groups, some politicians using JKT for their campaign. We don't know this people and neither we want to know about them. We just want to know about JKT in this forum. If we want to know about the issues or the person, we just have to search somewhere else. And if possible, try to post a news in english, maybe a review or translation of the news from the sources. Some of us trying to understand the language but it really hard. We want to spread the charm of JKT48 to others but if they are not understand it, they would not interested in it (most of them like cause they look beautiful and fun to watch). It's okay to post in bahasa but do it in the specific thread.

For us international fans, the info you had given in this forum really help us to follow with their activities. Discussing anything that we know nothing about doesn't make a difference. It's just that the posts increases over time but nothing comes out

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    There is actually already a specified indo thread in this whole forum...
    Here--> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3736

And by the way we already get your complains...and we already starting to make this thread back to it's original function...therefore can we please not read another same identical posts about complains anymore?it's like saying the same thing over and over again but hearing it from a different people...
    SnipaKill's post already states the whole thing...so let's just continue the discussions about JKT..okay?

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Okay, so this thread stays as the main thread.
    Questions and queries still come through here
    All major news comes through here
    Graduation announcement
    New campaigns
    Inklings of a new single but at this point not cemented or not enough is known for its individual thread

The conversation thread... as for a name, how about: "JKT48 Local News & Discussion"?
    FYI, I will be on there even though I'm an international fan.
    Sometimes the info will make sense to me, sometimes it doesn't. (I know zip about the political culture).
    In the end it all adds to JKT48's tapstry... but we're agreed that this thread is too bogged down and it's hard to find general information or information specific for new fans.

10. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    noted...wonderful [party]
    sorry for my untimely complain

you're awesome, man!! [rock]

11. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ No, you're awesome brah!
    :p

Now, someone please make that thread, I made 3 yesterday already and that's too much. Name it however you want.

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    JKT will hold the Calender Senbatsu event this sunday ... I posted the event details at the News and Release thread

Kinal will be replacing Cindy Gulla as the May member
    What's so great about this event is there is a chance that fans can meet Rena again at the theater...yes at JKT48 theater..
    [clap]

BUT! It's not confirmed yet wether Rena can come or not..the schedule negotiations are still being made...if it's not possible for her to come,then she will only show up via VTR..
    Let's just hope she'll make it here...

13. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just read in wrapup that JKT have undergirls and also they're already have their first MV. Although I'm happy that they push some girls from team KIII, but where's Rica????? :cry:

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Relax ken...i'm sure she'll get in the senbatsu for the next single...her fans are loyal,and not to mention she got a lot of fans from japan that are willing to support her...

15. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nah, just saying. I'm confident she'll be in senbatsu. Just wanna spice things up :p
    Any news regarding their 6th single??? Any hope for original single since no new songs had been used for CM like before????

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    No...there is still no news about what single will it be next...
    Personaly i'm hoping for an original one...

By the way,they will announce the preliminary result on saturday this week,just to remind all of you... :)

17. ninja iga

ninja iga Kenkyuusei

just for relax my nerve :awesome:
    maybe my post is expired but i need a realeasing post hahaha :D
    ahh, after a busy days.... i finally wacth discovery channel program about JKT48
    it's pretty good and no doubt for discovery channel hahaha :D
    they make high quality program about JKT48. there's some comedy scene like haruka explain about JKT48 time discipline hahaha :D
    and the ending also very good with haruka and melody meet each other in the park.... so epic maybe discovery channel makes another like this about JKT48

18. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think Harugon had been a good example for them. Can't help if they're late cause of traffics, but maybe they should go early than they normally go. Maybe JOT should consider give them an exclusive dormitory. They come from many different areas and it really difficult if they going to theater at daily basis (cause of traffics). I don't know how bad the traffics in Indonesia, but I'm just too lazy to analyze :^O^: (don't know Jakarta demographic) all the girls home area and how long they need to go to the theater. Maybe someone in this forum can give a better analysis and explanation. It would be a good information for the fans outside Indonesia.

Considering the two of them are the oldest member with rica, no wonder they're close. Harugon really have matured. She looks more composed and although her cheerful personality didn't change, I really like her current personality. Her decision to transfer really benefits her and the group. A good decision.

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

The traffic here is horrible. I live in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta, and if I were to leave my house at 5:30 in the morning, I would get to the outskirts of Jakarta at around 9...let alone going to the center of the city...

20. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Must be hard for you. You should make analysis on the traffics i.e peak hours, less traffic hours. Give us members home area with the estimation time or type of transportation they use. I think that should give us a good explanation on how bad traffics in Indonesia is.