Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I uploaded Myao's first appearance of the K4 revival stage, she centered Return Match (Sayaka position) [clap]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  2. momotsuki

momotsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Thank You for uploading that video, after watching it I really want to see more of Myao.

She was great in the older episodes and really funny. I really don't want her to graduate (though I don't think she will yet) maybe it's wishful thinking. [angel]
    Hopefully she gets more attnetion this year. I hope she ranks this year or atleast gets Senbatsu in the next Janken Taikai :cute: :cute:

3. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Hello!! I'm Myao fans from Indonesia... Nice to meet you all :D

Oh ya... why myao didn't update her blog or twitter? seriously i'm very worried [worried]

4. hello12bye

hello12bye Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone!

I was watching the old AKBingo episodes and I managed to find this on Youtube! :D

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a18MGP4S1Nw[/yt]

Hope you guys enjoy Myao's finger pointing hahaha! :popcorn:

5. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Now we have 141 days before Myao's Birthday, are we make a some project for her? who want to make project for Myao's Birthday? [party] [party]

6. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    I would absolutely participate if you were to organize something! :D

7. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    But, i can't organize it.... I've never did a project like this before, i am sorry :(

i just want someone who ever make project to myao's Birthday, make it again [blush]

And of course I will join :) :D

8. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Hmm...if no one were able to I might be able to start something, but to be honest, it's not a very good year for me to be doing so, with my university graduation upcoming, as well as a number of trips and events that I've been organizing. I'd really love to see Myao have a good birthday this year though, so hopefully something will come together.

9. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho

Better if you focus at your university graduation and a number of trips and events that you have been organizing. Because I think that's important for you. ;)

And about Myao's Birthday, i just hope the best for her.... [blush] [blush]

10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Just curious, does anyone have any insight as to why Myao hasn't been in theater lately? Since K4 started again, it seems like she's only performed once.

11. arieffpaji

arieffpaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    are you serious?? i am from indonesia, and never gone to theater, I think she was sick, and she has not been an update on her blog and twitter. so I don't know what happened... :(

what we can do for her? i think she need support :(

12. GGMyao

GGMyao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Hello, I've been lurking here for long and now at least I made an account to join the discussion [party]

For now, I'm wondering whether anyone in this thread planning to give vote in sousenkyo for myao or not. If yes, does anyone here in Japan that can buy vote? I'm from outside of Japan and having troubles to vote her :(
    I really want her to be at least ranked in future girls and gets more screen time

Here's pic of Myao for my introduction post :) :
    [​IMG]

13. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Myao hasn't been in the theater because Team K has more than 16 members and she isn't in the top 16 members i guess. So she doesn't perform as a result. It's a real sad situation seeing her at the back of the formation (for the old waiting stage setlist), in the dead last position.

As I said before she looks utterly disillusioned lately and I hope she ranks this year so she can get that drive back. Look at her twitter, she's been a bit off lately talking about tax hikes and whatnot for the past few days [shock]

(if what matome observes to be true, she probably did some surgery after her trip to Korea. She looks better than ever now as usual)

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was actually happy to see Mayo perform with team K in the Michinoku Gasshoukoku. She seemed to be enjoying herself. I'm hoping she gets a better opportunity when Yokoyama Team K begins.

15. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Hello, welcome to the forums! :)
    I'm definitely planning on voting for Myao! I never buy multiple singles, but this year I'm seriously considering it. As for voting, this video from last year details the process pretty well, assuming it will be the same this year. You can buy the CDs to get the voting codes from places like CDJapan. Hope that's helpful for you!

16. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Hello.
    I will vote for Myao, this will be the third time I will.
    you just have to buy the CDS, and with the codes you can vote
    the video that you put lemonade explains everything very well.

17. elt22048

elt22048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Twitter:
    eltonjpt
    I'm a fairly new AKB fan... about a year. Lately i've been thinking about Myao a lot. Can someone tell me what happened to her in AKB? I began to notice she was ranked pretty high in the beginning, and was seen a lot on AKBingo. But now I feel like Myao is kept in the back. I was wondering if something happening to change the trajectory of her AKB career.

18. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Simply put, management decided to stop pushing her, for whatever reason. As far as I know, she wasn't involved in any major scandals, so I'm not really sure what the reason behind their decision might have been. Some people say it was due to her gaining weight, but there isn't any real way to find out. Unfortunately, push can be everything in AKB because that will determine how much screen time you get, and in turn, how many fans you'll gain from these appearances. Now that she's 20, too, there are much younger girls that are coming in, and in turn pushing her out. It sometimes feels like management has given up on her...

If someone has more information than I do, feel free to add to this, as I'm a fairly new fan myself, but that's what I've been able to grasp of the situation.

19. elt22048

elt22048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Twitter:
    eltonjpt

Thank you for that information! I guess in the idol world, something like weight gain does play a role. It's sad, but it's the reality of things, huh?

Hope to hear from more people, too, who might know more information why management stopped pushing her.

20. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Some say it was in the shuffle of teams in Budokan concert where she was sent to Team B , and that Team was not for her, but For me everything begins since Erepyon Graduation, in that moment simply management stopped the pushing, weight gain came later (or that's what people say because for me that's not true, I have always seen her in good shape) and end by leaving out of senbatsu, now that she is 20+ will be very difficult to return to the place it deserves.