Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

LMAO I do the same. :XD:
    But then we end up ordering something, so yeah. :hmm:

2. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    I was actually wondering what she said here? she sounds mad, but she says it so cute though! :cute:

[​IMG]

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^ Butsubushiteyaru = I will smash/crush you!

I love it, i went back and watched her Shyojiki Shiyogi 3 times! :lol:

4. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    ^ thanks! XD well can't take her seriously when she says that so cute lol :cute:

I am glad im not the only one who watched that 3+ times! :inlove:

5. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Ah finally, I am back after a long tiring journey :D
    Anyway talking about that bingo episode, I've seen several people complaining about the content not being so funny. Though as far as I've seen, it's just a different taste of humor matter and not something to take so serious. But still, I believe AKBINGO in overall until the moment hasn't been able to draw people a good true image of Juri. So far, things that we can notice from her in the show is being dumb and trashtalker. Those two are indeed her characters, but they are forgetting her odd and funny personality. If it's a matter of taste, I am afraid people will only be able to get fished because of her beauty only which on the other side is very easy to grow a number of haters. It's not a big deal because most people who have watched her on the other show like andare will pretty much understand, but still we are living in an overseas fandom. We might be seeing those kind of people pretty soon :D

[​IMG]

a month and few days until we can see Mutsumi on screen :D
    in the meantime, the jyuuriinyaa combination has been going on hype. bad things following her hectic schedule is that she's starting to make more and more absence on theater performance :( But surely, this means to be a good thing for her career. I think I just must get used to not seeing her appearance in the show.

I'm usually tweeting on @teamjuri :)

140309 Nemousu TV Season 14 Vol 8

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9cu5bnOTes[/yt]​

Here is the cooking battle episode between shiichan and Haruu in the latest nemousu tv. There was also Juri there as its description said :banana: When they said she's going to be the reporter, I thought she will really report. But it turns out most talks taken by the other two :lol: But still, it's funny to see her respond after tasting Shiichan's food and give a compliment while not knowing what is it lol. Even though the major roles taken by Haruu and Shiichan, but it's still a good watch. Maybe just my personal taste to like cuisine related show

===

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pqq2qo51zs&sns=tw[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4UKFXD09X0[/yt]​

6. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    not bad for a new field reporter, juri come out with interesting comment too..

juri also made appearance on this week akb konto in 2 skit as movie producer and mc of some show. she's more than just an extra this time..

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Three years after the Great Earthquake, Dareka no Tame ni, live performance visit. As it seen, this part of event is attended by Sashi, Akicha, Kitarie, Paruru, Sayanee, Nao, Suuchan, Kanon, Ranran, Madoka, Juri, Fuuchan, Yuihan, & Komari. Their part of event was held in Minamisouma, Fukushima. While others got their own in Miyako City (Iwate Prefecture), and Ishinomaki City (Miyagi Prefecture).

Sorry, just saw this part post of yours. I suppose you mean the one played during the Team 4 tour in Ibaraki? If so, then here it is. It's a great play by three of them in Juri Homeland :awesome: I am not really into that type of song, but since it's Juri and she wears black, I just cannot resist to love it. man this kind of make me miss the concert in overall

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S65r4GlYBZY[/yt]

8. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    ^ heh well that's ranran center.. was hoping Juri centered it though! But thanks for posting it! I love that one XD

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^ I thought you miswrote the center thingy and instead referring to her performing kuchi utsushi :D if it's the one with her on center then we haven't gotten it yet. Talking about Juri in black, I kind of want her to perform itoshisha no defense again like when she was subbing as kenkyuusei in the old team 4. But I guess it won't ever happen anymore unless the song is somehow brought on concert :( Talking about concert, I kind of curious in which rank will hashire penguin placed in this year Request Hour...

[​IMG]

Anyway here is a quite rare JuriYuko moment. I remember she once wrote to be so happy when Yuko has been talking more often to her. I am demanding her two shot with Yukirin. Man, she only tell people to want to go out with her yet even after the finished 36th single filming, we are still left with no Jyukirin photo :D

[​IMG]
    The handshake of Dareka no Tame ni live visit at Minamisouma

10. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    omg, I would kill for that! XD seriously!

Thanks for posting all this stuff and pics about Juri! I really enjoy reading it!

11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'd like to see her do:

"Kuchiutsushino Chocolate" - see how sexy she can get
    "Waruki" - see how cutie she can get
    "Only Today" - see how she can tell a story
    "Cloudy Sky" - see how expressive she can be

It would be so cool if I get to see her do all four of these. :)

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Fans camera record on the Dareka no Tame ni live performance at Minamisouma, Fukushima yesterday (03/11) There are Mae Shika Mukanee and Koi suru Fortune Cookies below

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwnb-W6nTDU[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ubBopwJDo[/yt]​

It's alright dude. In fact I kind of missed her in the whole himawari stage along with old team 4 [sweat] I want to see viva hurricane of the old 4 again. But uuuh, I think she has moved on from her past. This time, she belongs to A, at least until the latest shuffle in effect, she will get her heart remain in this loveable team :D But really, I hope her to get a cool themed song in Kuramochi B

I think she has played Only Today much enough in various place :D Waruki might be quite interesting to see. I personally am not really into this kind of song, but Warukii played by Milky is quite an exception. The most important part is that this will be a great solo song to perform by Juri. She usually is great when it comes to effectively using the center position given. So it would be cool as well if she is allowed to do solo. She might doubt her voice quality, but I see a lot people have attracted to it :D Cannot say it's perfect nor can she sing with emotional touch like Karen, but it's still enjoyable to hear

13. Pollinic

Pollinic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    A sent a request to AKB48 SHOW for Juri to solo sing Pokkari :^O^: (Not gonna happen)

14. namoz

namoz Kenkyuusei

She gained my interest though her bitchy attitude in recent AKBINGO due to her not being a pussy or too well endorsed. You can bet most other girls arent brave enough to show their ugly side, mayuyu comes to mind. I wonder how mayuyu handle her multiple personalities, it's serious LOL :^O^:

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA9TTFwjaPw[/yt]

by the way the iiwake maybe played in the dareka no tame ni live visit at Minamisouma two days ago was centered by Juri. Just realized this part after skipping Flying Get :D I love the early cheer calling her name before the song.

[​IMG]

Funny thing is this boiled egg is actually come from Yuko's prank to her. Speaking of not taking lunch yet, when Juri was looking into the box she found out the boiled egg is already there. It was delicious said her. Thanks to Yuko for not contributing to her diet, haha in the end she is still eating cheesecake often anyway. But really, I wonder what is the filming she is on to recently. Some might be for sailor zombie, but looking at Naanya's and Ricchan's schedule they are somehow separated on some days, which then I think is not solely for that drama. now let's we avoid saying it's for akb konto hehe

but since she said she will mostly be with Naanya together everyday, I guess the aim goes for sailor zombie related shooting

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

March 28th, 2014 - 10:00 JST || NHK-FM​

A freshmen in AKB school, Kawaei Rina's school life beginning is full of uneasy feeling. It's all because she is in the same class with the girl that used to be a girl gang leader in junior high school, Umeda Ayaka. Amongst the worst feeling she received at the very beginning, two transfer students appeared in morning in front of Kawaei Rina. Shouyama Juri and Touhitsu Ryoka. Juri and Ryoka become the pencil and the eraser which had helped Kawaei herself

They seemed to come to Kawaei to do the repayment of favor...

http://www.nhk.or.jp/watamono/onair/20140328_01.html
    ---

Oh, our little girl as the eraser :^^;: So this is the "our story" radio drama she recorded in. By the way, the outfit Ryochan used in the picture is similar to what Juri owns :D Nice giveaway

17. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Stuff like this is what makes me love Juri-dork so much. [hehe]

[​IMG]

Takahashi Juri [Google+]
    2014.03.18 12:12

最近モバメ送るの忘れてる
    マジごめんっ!!!!!
    Recently, I forgot to send Mobame,
    I’m seriously sorryy!!!!!

と、言いながら
    ググタスを更新する。
    And, while saying it
    I’m updating Gugutasu.

だったらこの時間モバメ
    送れやッッツッ!!
    って感じデスネ。
    "If that’s the case, just
    send a Mobame this time~~~~!!”
    is what you’re feeling like, isn’t it.

はーい。今からモバメ送ります
    Ye~s. I’ll send a Mobame after this

久しぶりにおうちで寝れたよ♪
    そしてまたバイバイ(^-^)/
    今日も撮影です。★
    I was able to sleep at home for the first time in a long time ♪
    And now it’s bye-bye again (^-^)/
    Shooting today, too. ★

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^ no one can beat the duck-lips idol :banana:

[​IMG]

and she just sent two rows of mobame yesterday :D Really, it has been a while (around two days lol) since her last time updating on google+ or mobame, but well, two days range of time is quite long waiting for someone like Juri where we used to have at least one until two updates a day. I guess the consecutive filming had the members to sleep in a hotel near the shooting location. Just like her fans, herself must have also received shocking schedule after having to work in those tight schedules. "forgetting to update" is really a casual reason she always post, I guess we will need to get used with it more later. No clue is leaked so far. Beside the media interview they had a few days ago, which means there is gonna be a news site posting rounds of their photo and info soon, I think we're still left clueless with this drama. By the way I think her hands appeared for a few seconds in the latest nemousu episode :D nice handshake clothes

by the way this is the best shot of her in sailor uniform so far :D
    definitely made me think April 18th is somehow longer
    [​IMG]

19. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    ugh..the waiting time is killing me..
    the shoot must be took place almost everyday if juri said its been a long time since she come home, i guess it wont be too low budget drama..

from DD show..
    [​IMG]
    so cute..

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Indeed she looks so cute in the DD. Direction show :cute: . Oh by the way, she also appeared with Reinyan in the season 9 vol 1 as well as in vol 3. But she was just a box on a corner and commenting on the main topic, put it simply, lacking of full screentime unlike the second :blush: Somehow compared to Reinyan and the two host MCs, she looks so big despite the fact she's the youngest :D I think about body she's quite ideal but couldn't really say she's slim for now. At least the weight is stable with height. Though, a diet wouldn't hurt for body shaping :p

[​IMG]
    JuRicchan in the shooting of Sailor Zombie

But really, recently there has been nothing to see :^^;: No theater, no social media post, not even appearance in AKBINGO due to the filming schedule conflicted with her other filming works. Last show we saw her was in the latest nemousu tv with a very small ammount of appearance and in the previous two of cooking battle. We will see if by any chance she can come up in the March 31st Team A's theater performance :D I think the filming period would have ended by time, but we won't know if there's gonna be more to see later.

THIS DRAMA HAS TO BE GOOD!!!!! :angry: :angry:
    ...but because it has Mutsumi the naughty troubled girl, i think we all will be pleased to the max...