Event / Concert JKT48 1st Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by febriogiring, Mar 5, 2014.

1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Again, some people (me) here might not understand, so if you can give a summary whenever you post stuff like that and not immediately assume that everyone's on the same track, that would be good :) I really wanna be part of the conversation and share input but it may take a while for people here to get used to foreign fans being around :^^;:

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Sorry bout that...she posted about the preperations of KIII new setlis,how difficult it was and how the girls become really close their sensei from japan who taught them the setlist..too close in fact made them cry when the senseis had to return to Japan after they debut Seshun Girls...

And the sousenkyo part:

3. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^And the connection grows! I had no idea the dance instructors came all the way over and taught them just like they did with JPN48 girls. From the documentary and what I see most of the time it's an Indo dance instructor who learned off the original Japanese one. Anyways it's good because that's just another to connect to their mother group and understand how a Japanese disciplinary mindset works. It'll make them more hardworking and in sync.

About Dewi, she isn't a favorite of mine, well I've only really known the group fro a short while but she didn't catch my attention but it seriously is a tough time, especially how the group changes after it's 1st election, like in AKB, you kinda know whose not gonna rank at all int the next years. It'll be especially bad if JKT decides to use that data for everything through out the year and not just the election single. JKT is too small to afford neglecting girls completely, that would drive them to immediate graduation. Still she mustn't lose hope or her fans, Nakaya Sayaka and Nakata Chisato are good examples of that.

oh and thank you for the translation.

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    This is a little bit oot about sousenkyo,but yeah on some songs/setlist they are trained by japanese instructors.. The 1st gen first trainer was even an ex-SDN48 member (forgot her name)...and Melody once said they trained for the Renai Kinshi Jourei setlist in Japan (possibly when they were attending the 2nd AKB Kouhaku) and for pajama drive too...

She's not my favorite too...but reading that is quite sad to be honest..
    I can't help her...i'll be giving all my vote to Ghaida.. :chuffed:

5. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

Hey guys! Have you voted your oshimen(s) in JKT48? If you haven't, then GO VOTE!!! Lol it's still a long time to go anyway but I've done mine! (Shanju and Yupi deserve all my votes tbh :D )

Are you all excited? It's D-3!!! The 1st preliminary results will be shown in 3 days! They will show the results in the middle of JKT48 concert in Balai Kartini, Jakarta. There will be performances by JKT48, final audition for the 3rd gens, etc. I've bought my ticket but I don't think they're still in the middle of selling tickets, not sure tho. Sorry for the late information :cry:

I'll post the results in my first post in this thread. So make sure you are here to look at the results :)

6. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

^^

...i wanna give my vote as well but i don't know whether the CD distribution already cover into my area or not ...i haven't check it yet ... :^^;: ...

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I really hope overseas fans can vote too...
    There is a way for overseas fans to vote...but i'm not really the right person to do it... :p

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    1st Preliminary Results

[​IMG]

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Correction number 4 is Gaby... :blink:
    I'm surprised here...

10. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

They just told fans that it meant to be Beby not Gaby. A little mistake could cause a bigger one lol why does JOT always like this (again)? Lol

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well if they're doing it right from the start...then it's not JOT :^^;:
    Gotta vote more for Ghaida! Her position is still not safe!!!

13. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...Via, Sendy, Ghaida, Jeje, Sinka 'n Vanka in top 16 ... :blink: ...??? ...that's really great ...it's time for line up reformation ...[rock] ...

...but to bad there's no Yona in there ... :^^;: ...

14. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

No Yona ? well ... maybe later on her vote will up ^^
    but today result still can be change .... Rica fans still silent, Hanna fans also still calm. wait until next week. after the sms vote period is complete.

15. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Just passing by to say

SIIIINKAAAAAAAAA :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

On a more relevant commentary, I actually think that include 3rd gen is a great idea. They will probably not rank, but managment still has acess to the number of votes of each member, and can start to promote more the ones that received more votes (Had the best "first impressions" from fans :D ).

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Good news for overseas fans who wants to participate in the vote!!!
    If you know someone from Indonesia or at least someone you can trust here...you can get the voting ballot via sms...just simply send some money with the minimum of 10k rupiahs about 1 USD to that person to get the ballot via sms...after that they will send you the serial number to be input in the voting website...

But unlike the cd version (which you can do a triple vote),this method only allows you to vote once per serial number....and you only have until the end of the week to do it....

So far that's the simplest way for overseas fans to vote....

Wait...i don't know if i can post anything regarding money here...
    But trying to share the information... :p

17. zero0brain

zero0brain Kenkyuusei

hello there, this my first comment.
    about this mobile vote, actually you guys can get that d*mn serial number for Rp3300. [hehe] with Rp6600, you can make it combo.

plus that voting pages are really not safe

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    "Not safe",meaning?

Welcome to the forum by the way...

19. zero0brain

zero0brain Kenkyuusei

well this just my opinion. their pages seems like rely on server's session after we're send serial number.
    on member selection page, we can do some experiments such as sending request to server or find the vuln.
    after you choose your oshi then the session will destroy. coz the response headers is different, we've got error when we send the same request.

maybe there's a chance for multiple vote with single serial number. [hehe] but i'm too lazy for this... four times xperiment is too much for my empty brain

20. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...i have the same thought as you so i give it a try for that trick ...'n nope ... we can't do that with the same SN ...hehehe ... :^^;: ...