1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 5th [Flying Get] 2014/03/05

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Feb 18, 2014.

1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I would understand if Beby was dropped out, I guess every single will see more J girls falling out to make place for KII and balance things out. But Ayen is great, scratch that, best performer put there,s he's talented and the rotation thing doesn't work on her cause the Top 3or 4 girls including her form KIII have always been in senbatsu and doing stuff along with them. It's a pity if they give up on her like that suddenly just cause of HS sales, she has more followers on Twitter than Vinny as well.

Anyway I just saw the recorded fancam of Hanikami Lollipop. I gotta say it's better than most of their A-sides. It looks like something a 48G would do, and it's really colorful, instead of a mere dancing shot, they look like they actually spent some money making a stage for the PV.

2. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

I often went to K3's stage more than J's stage. Here's my opinion based on what I see.
    After several months of K3's BnT, Ayen started to lose her popularity on the theater fans, while the other K3 members began to gain a lot more fans than before.(Sinka, Natalia, Acha, Yona)
    Ayen is a great performer, she can sing and dance very well, BUT! she lacks uniqueness. She started great, but as time passes by, the other members began to show other variety of skills and charms.
    Is she a great dancer? That is correct, but Natalia, and Acha dancing skill is closing up to her, plus...both of them got better response from audiences during the MC session.
    She sings well? Of course, but Nadila, Della, and Noella also have a pretty nice singing voices. They also know better how to interact with the fans.
    In the end, JKT48 is a business, why would JOT sell product A, if Product B can bring more income from the market?

This is just my opinion, I don't have anything against Ayen, and I actually like her a lot. If any of you feel offended from this post, I want you to know, that there was no such intention from me to do that.

best regards.

3. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

^ and from what I read on Twitter, there's "attitude" problem with her, it's not like she is a prick or anything, but when she was doing interviews her answer seemed cocky (I remember when some infotainment interviewed K3 or trainee when BnT debut, and Ayen was all "BnT was the legendary/the best stage on AKB and we K3/trainee was very proud we were choosen to perform it" and some fans mock her for that.

It's a shame tho, because she's being the best performer and all. The only thing I dislike about this are how management went for choosing a girl to be the #1 then just "lol took her back" and push her down. Just push Yupi/Vinny for the very first time if HS event/online followers is any indication of popularity.

Based on your observation, it seems like "too comfortable" is not only Ayen's problem but every members'.

On topic: where do you guys think we'll get to watch both PVs? Malu-Malu Lollipop's one seems great, can't wait!

4. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

Their new mv are worth to buy. I'm surely buy this if they released the regular type that consist of 4 song (flying get, hanakami lollypop, korogaru ishi nare, dareka no tame ni) and the 2 mv. But, why they don't release it? [wonder]

5. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

Aaah, and do you remember when some fans critism her taste of fashion that she used in handshake event and she response it with, how do i say it, Not accepting the critism?
    Sorry for my bad english [sweat]

6. SeifukuGirls

SeifukuGirls Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where I can pre-order it? I tried CDJapan but it's not there. It might just be too early, but I don't want to miss the chance to vote for Yona. <3

Sorry if someone already asked this.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    So far there is no info about that
    Don't worry...if there is any info on how overseas fan can obtain the cds,i and maybe other local fans will let you guys know...

8. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Today, I came to the theater to buy theater version CD's. But when I asked the shopkeeper about it, they said that the CD "is not available yet".

I'm confused whether it's actually sold out or it wasn't distributed yet. Why bother releasing it in 5th March if it took this long to make it accessible (even at their own theater?) for everyone to buy? :fp:

The Alfa version however, is already on stock despite it depleted quickly :^^;: I hope they can restock it immediately.

9. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

^^ Well it's a shame that, as far as I knew, there's no way for overseas fan to buy the single by themselves except maybe via a middleman/agent/or something I didn't know what it called in english after a look up, I hope you get what I meant [hehe] . I would like to help but I don't really know how to work things between countries and afraid for messing things up well yeah I will try to find any info if there's someone who can help for overseas fans :)

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I went to LAWSON yesterday...and the shopkeeper said that every store only stock 10 cds...and the cds will be restock every 2days or when supplies arrive...

About how overseas fans voting...there is a way like what Takumi-san did at last year AKB Sousenkyo...
    Fans transfer any amount of money to him,yup any amount...then he will gather all those money to buy the voting ballot as much as he can...that's how he did it....you gotta be very trust worthy on this :p

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    [FANCAM] Malu Malu Lollipop @ JKT48 Flying Get Concert

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j60EBK2zK-A&sns=tw[/yt]

===========================

Voting via mobile content is open! http://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/249?lang=id

Period: March 16 00.00 - March 22 23.59

12. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Finally I (my mom) bought the single! The packaging is cheap as heck and the members looked hella weird on the pictures. I don't even recognize Ghaida.

I'm afraid yet excited, you know, looking at the formation of senbatsu on the SN card, don't you guys think they look like Iiwake formation? It can be mean they were going to record that as the 6th or well I just read into much about thing

13. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    My amazing middleman grabbed all cds for me in a lawson store last week. They only had 12 so he got me all 12. I still need 42 as of today. Damn, not to offend anyone but JKT management is really lazy. The cds aren't available in the rakuten site (they usually list it there) and restocks on the alfa version is like once a week. So frustrating. But i'm glad my friends and I in the Philippines have already voted for our JKT Oshis but my japanese friend who wants to vote for Haruka 50x needs 42 more CDs. Hahaha.

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    You are not offending anyone....we all have the same thought towards JKT management :^^;:
    But it's really the record label to blame here..
    So ALFA only restock the cds once a week?? No wonder they kepts saying the cds are out of stock...
    So far LAWSON is the best choice i guess..altough they always out of stock too every time i check...

But on the bright side...the cds are selling so well..if it 's always out stock...

15. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    hello i'm new member in here.
    are there any thalia (Tata) fans from another nation in here? :)

16. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

@pakaulaw

...don't worry ...not just international fans, even us, indonesia fans having a hard time to get the CD ...thank's to that damn label company ...on the other hand, JOT didn't had any complain anything at all 'bout that ...so sad ...i really wish ( really really wish ) that label company not gonna handle JKT48 anymore from the next single ...well, even that chance to happen is slim ( i mean really really slim ) tho ... :cry: ...

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The record company should have known many fans would vote. They should have produced more CDs than usual because it's the one with the voting tickets. What's happening now is that they run out of stock each time so maybe they could do better next time. It's the first time so I'll let it slide. [wonder]

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So a few hours ago someone upload Hanikami MV on Youtube

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Wonder who did it...must be a staff or someone from the inside...both JOT or HITSrec...
    And i wonder if somebody is fast enough to download it :p

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ see Hits Record twitter, they already block the video but too LATE! :hehe:

I found the MV but i can't share the link