Single [SINGLE] HKT48 3rd [Sakura, Minna de Tabeta] (2014/03/12)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Jan 19, 2014.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Re: [SINGLE] HKT48 3rd [Sakura, Minna de Tabeta] (2014/03/12

They should rotate centers every now and then and then when they think they have found the right one, then that's when they make her a long term center. Also HKT management should really try other members who could be a draw and leave out the ones who haven't made a lot of impact.

It's a work in progress. There's no perfect lineup but as we see there needs to be some fix. The cards are alright but the arrangement might matter.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

isn't it what are we doing? Haruppi==>Meru==>Nakomiku.

The rotating thing is actually happening, no?

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

What? Meru and later MeruMio have been centres in all the singles so far. Haruppi was in Jurina position in H1 that is all as far as I know.

4. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

then why are you complaining to see Nakomiku take all the attention recently?

This push imply a change in center position. Isn't it the rotation that you wanted?

5. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

I think there is to much gloom and doom in this thread right now. I really like this single and I think HKT is doing ok. Sure, I would like them to sell a lot more but it's like some people here think HKT is doomed... This is only their third single and they are all very young, let them grow.

The constant complaining of HKT "loli" image is tiersome to me. Sure, it would be nice with mayby some "cooler" songs (centerd by Haruppi please) but I liked all the songs on this single, and the pvs too. But for now, because of the girls age and appearence they will have more cheerful, happy, cute (idoly) songs and I like that. It's bubblegum pop and it cheers me up. In a few years, when most of the girls (gen 1-3) is like 16-20ish they can do more adult sounding songs maybe. Of cause there will be new gens that are still young but the balance and feel of the group would be more mature.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

Yeah I know, I am late as all get out in watching the MV's for this single. But now that I have, I got to admit, really liking K4's vid better than H. And while I like the title song the most of these three, K4's vid is still better than Sakura, Minna's vid. The girls look great individually and as a team. The story in reverse was very interesting and a little artsy. And the dance cuts make it look like it would be a fun performance to watch on stage.

H's vid, while creatively shot, was lacking big time. I feel they tried to do too much with the "single" shot concept, and not enough at the same time. It actually felt kind of half-assed to me. [speechless]

The main song. Really, really liking the song. Especially the performances. Any time the members get to play with each other, :approve: . The vid is O.K. Would be better with out the capes. And NakoMiku asleed with the giant apples, :cute: :cute: :cute: . MioHaru positioned next to each other. <3 :inlove: [blush] :love: Those capes really do ruin it for me though. :fp:

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where to hear Kimi no Koto ga Suki Yaken?

8. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

That's not true at all. Many people simply only buy the theatre edition. After all why wouldn't you? It's cheaper. You get a photo. And you get a handshake with the girl of your choosing. Even casual fans like to partake in handshake events.

As for HKT's image, I don't really see this loli image. Sakutabe is a cute song. But it's not a loli song. Nor is it about any kind of 'loli theme', it's about graduation. The other songs on the single as well, are definitely not loli. The average age of the senbatsu members, is the same as in Melon Juice. And also, while I understand people's desire to see more "mature" songs(whatever that means), there isn't really any logic dictating that "mature" songs sell better than cute ones or whatever.

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

It's fine.

That song is in every Hakata Legend lol
    Nothing new.

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

well, i can see why people want HKT to do more mature stuff, like Acchan & co were 15 when they did those controversial songs Seifuku & Keibetsu, but that's another time, Jurina was 14 when SKE did Kataomoi, but then Jurina looks more mature than anyone in HKT except Sasshi & Lovetan since she's 12 or something, also SKE has a whole different feel and everyone else were older than Jurina, unlike HKT where most of them are lolis, also Haruppi even though she's older than Jurina she still feel like a 15 year old girl, no offense :fp:
    people can wish but with NakoMiku there, no, it will never happen, :)

it's just the HKT way, they are more cute than mature and grown up, it's just their different aura that's all

11. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

sae and jiina is doing pretty ok if you consider the amount of exposure they gets compared to like akiyoshi and mai.i wouldnt mind dropping akiyoshi or mai.marina's momentum is over i guess.she was doing ok when she was the 16th for team h's theater perf for that period and she dipped after that.

thats why i said it most probably wouldnt happen for natsu again.haha.

to the causal fans oricon will be more relevant but if we are really analyzing the figures,then soundscan is more relevant since it sieves out what others called 'inflated' sales through hs tickets. so its good to look at both together. in the long run its better to have a higher normal edition then a higher theater edition sales to me.and ya it does mean that sales of theater version have improved, at the expense of the normal editions.

for the nako/miku part i dont see much issue with them for now.the 'news point' this single was the double-elementary-school-combo in senbatsu so everywhere they go they will use this as the selling point since i dont think 48g have such young members in senbatsu for quite some time so they will use it as a point to capture attention.but i doubt it will last beyond this single.don't tell me they will use this selling point again next single :fp: then i am speechless.lol.

and ngzk isn't really a rotating center concept.they are just finding the most suitable candidate.they got their most recognizable member to a 2nd gen and now the hs queen.

12. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

They don't play the full version during theatre performances.

13. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

IMO Haruppi is in a better position than before, even though it is not at center. Meru was center for 3 singles and did her popularity sky rocket or did it plateau already? If Haruppi had been center for those 3 singles instead I don't think Haruppi would be better off right now... that's just my opinion though. :)

And I think Sakura is not being pushed because I think management is taking the, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach with her. Her popularity is steadily increasing so why risk pushing her and creating antis in the process... if she can get to the top on her own without too many antis that is even better for her... probably.

LOL. IMO it is a good thing that Haruppi still looks young at 17... maybe she can be like Mariko who still looks young even in her late 20's. [hehe]

14. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

Didn't I read somewhere that Aki-P considers Meru the new Jurina and therefore she will probably be in everything for the next 5 years?

IMHO HKT has great thing going for it, the key though is that besides Meru and Sasshi there are a bunch of members who are credibly centre ready: Sakuratan, Haruppi, even Natsu. (And Madoka, Chihiro ready to do much more). I don't really think other sister groups have this depth... NMB and SKE have great girls but not many centre ready.

I really wouldn't worry about Sakuratan. The girl is absolutely blooming, her HS sales suggests she might break into the AKG senbatsu and remain a fixture for years

15. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

If Nako Miku out is impossible, then HKT changing style is impossible too. I don't hate them, just trying to make the concept relevant.
    And I do think HKT is doing good with wota though. Oricon sales increase (even just a bit) and SoundScan decrease, it probably means more theater ed. are sold (for HS probably).

As far as I know, theater edition can only be bought by application via special website (aka chara-ani). And if anyone who is willing to order via that wesbite, wanting to have a photo and handshake ticket, s/he is not the "casual" type that I'm talking about. S/he must have had a certain extend of knowledge about 48G at least.

I brought up Haruppi and Sakura because xxxiang mentioned Natsu, wanting her to be back at her 2nd position (and I clearly understood that xxxiang realistically knew it wouldn't happen anytime soon). Just wanting to rant with xxxiang that Haruppi and Sakura, who are above her, couldn't be the 2nd.

16. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

yes.

We do have B-side to have from time to time some cool song like Dororo no metronome, but that's about it.

17. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

the management want to keep the loli image for HKT.. it's easy to see that. [think]

Tani Marika and Nakanishi Chiyori --> OUT
    Kimoto Kanon --> IN

1+1=2 thanks

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

1- Haruppi used to sell out all of her slots before her kennin.

2- imo whose center and whose not has nothing to do with the sales really, AKB's 32gazillion ace lineup and Jurina and backup dancers Janken single aren't really that far apart if the former didn't have those election tickets. In the end it's all about how they sell it really.

3- There are countless ways to look at those figures, including: HKT has made an amazing first week sales for their first single compared to SKE and NMB's first singles and that is indeed outstanding seeing how sales have been generally in a down curve or that HKT is doing bad because they're sales aren't getting any larger between releases, but then again that also has to do with timing like the other major AKB releases from the 5th album's HS to the elections. The sales aren't necessarily too good or too bad.

4- but since you guys think a change of lineup is required, I think this one's perfect
    [​IMG]
    I'm not whining or anything I just think this can appeal to more fans, can actually do a lot more than just standing there and looking cute, have potential and more experience, and I'll never get the people who think the current lineup is good enough that this one's not worth a try. I really would love to see it, but I doubt it's happening because

5- unlike what people have been saying, HKT is not rotating centers, after Haruppi's pre debut centership in 2012, center's always been Meru for all of their releases since and then somehow Mio. And like marnchor said, that's not gonna change for next year or the 5 after that.

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Even though I like Haruppi... I want Natsu to be center for the next single. :^O^: My fav 2shots are all Haruppi and Natsu... even though they don't take 2shots together anymore it seems like. :wah:

IMO for PVs screen time is the most important thing, and Team H's vid had a lot of good screen time for everyone. I cannot even remember, but wasn't KIV's vid pretty much just alot of backwards running and Mio? I think I prefer traditional idol song PVs instead of the artsy ones... for the most part, anyway. [wonder]

^ Substitute Shige for Sakura and that would be my HKT top 4... LOL @ Natsu's expression though. :^^;:

I like Kanon though... I think she fits HKT48 perfectly. :cute:

20. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

we should bet on that. One coin for Nakomiku centering next single!