Kato Rena (Renacchi) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. miyukicheerful

miyukicheerful Kenkyuusei

eeh? seriously? where did i can see the rank actually?? it's still early, she need higher! pull off renacchi cuteness! [rock]

2. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Thanks for posting the video!! :D

23 March, 09:05
    S48 ranking? It's here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7371 :)

3. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Y'all gonna powervote katorena right?

4. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    @sonic31s - You'll be the luckiest guy on earth if you'd have Tano-chan for a girlfriend because automatically Renacchi's yours too hahaha [hehe] Thanks for the video :) Its nice to see Renacchi center a song :D
    @pinkfluffballs - Thanks for the translation~ Its great to see Renacchi rank up from #47 last year to #37 this year. Her negative votes decreased too, that means many people started to like her more :) With 80 places to rank on now, I can pretty much say confidently that Renacchi will rank this year. Let's all vote for Renacchi in the next election! Ganbarenacchi~ [rock]
    @honeysenpai - Yeah, we're all gonna powervote for Renacchi. This is her last chance to prove herself I guess. :D And she gave her most utmost efforts this year than any other year, so it'll be a waste if we'll not at least vote for her. We'll make this year the 'Year of the Renacchi' haha. [hehe]

5. miyukicheerful

miyukicheerful Kenkyuusei

my money capacity is not that huge, but i'll give all my vote and support for renacchi. .!

6. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

@ edisonaguilar, @ pinkfluffballs
    You're welcome guys, just glad that I can help this thread to grow :D
    Just joking around because this thread is fun :D :D
    ------------------------------

@ miyukicheerful
    Really glad you voting for renacchi... thanks for supporting our renacchi [clap]
    ----------------------------

Nattsun and Renacchi. (March 14, 2014 - AKB Kousagi Dojo)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    credit and source: 48newsfrance and xxxakaskorpion

7. pinkfluffballs

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    The gifs!!! :lol: renacchi you're so mean to your nattsun hehe :p

Yeah with 80 spots renacchi's chance of ranking is almost 100%, but hopefully she ranks higher than upcoming girls! ganbarenacchi :cute:

Updates <3

23 Mar, 21:30
    24 Mar, 11:05
    Edit:
    24 Mar, 18:48

8. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    @miyukicheerful - Every vote and support matters. :) I'm glad that you'll vote for Renacchi~ <3
    @sonic31s - Thanks for the GIFs~ Hahaha, Renattsun is priceless :inlove:
    @pinkfluffballs - Thanks for the translations :D With her fast-growing fans I'm sure she'll rank, maybe at Next Girls, or if even better, she might sneak in at Undergirls! :^O^: Anyways, let's hope for the best! Let's all vote for our Renacchi :cute: Ganbarenacchi~ [rock]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's 'Renacchi Google+ Updates':
    March 24, 2014 - 6:48PM
    Seems like its the second anniversary of the promotion of these five. Congrattsss~ Hope you all rank in the next Sousenkyo~ I'm all rooting for youuu!! [rock]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lastly, its now 'Renacchi Daily Overdose':
    Today's highlight is the some photo updates from the girls' 2nd anniversary:
    And also, here's some photos of RenAnnin ft. Sayanee in Hawaii:
    RenAnnin <3 Hope you all enjoyed it ;)

9. russianaanya

russianaanya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Its been a while since I've visited this thread. Its great to see it very active.
    edisonaguilar & pinkfluffballs, thanks for the translations and updates! :)
    Renacchi's photos are so adorable, ReNattsun, RenAnnin, Ryokacchi, they're so cute <3

Just a question, how do you vote for the Sousenkyo? For example, if I bought the 36th single and I got the voting ticket, how can I vote? Or is there any other way, any easier or cheaper way of voting for people who's willing to vote overseas? And how many votes are you planning to give Renacchi? I'm planning to give at least 5-20 votes if I can. Just curious on how many votes you're willing to drop for Renacchi. :) Sorry for the many questions, I'm new to this kind of Sousenkyo thing. :p

10. pinkfluffballs

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Thanks for the updates edisonaguilar! :)

I believe the voting ticket contains the website, and from there it's pretty much explainable i guess. My first sousenkyo so i'm not sure, but if you can't read japanese (i'm not sure if there's english?), chrome's auto translate will do the job :D

found a tutorial video for last year's sousenkyo, i believe the general process should be the same this year too :)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7FmFRCcZI&app=desktop[/yt]

From what i've seen in other threads, once the 36th single starts selling, you can search things like 'sousenkyo' or something on ebay, there'd be people selling the voting codes. you'll receive the codes via email i guess. or you can check out the s48 shop (http://stage48.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=15), there might be people selling the codes too.

that's all i know :^^;:

11. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    nice view, Annin... :hehe: :^O^:

12. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

The voting really heating up in most tread from this forum........ need to spend extra money then [hehe]
    -------------
    @edisonaguilar nice photos :inlove:
    And here the updates photo AKB48「水着の女神たち」 (Part.2)
    [​IMG]
    credit & source: yukorange & mayuyusuki

13. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    from some ppl voted last year, it cheaper when you buy vote code than buy cd, many ppl buy cd but not vote because many reasons so they will sell vote code with cheaper price (at least cheaper than a cd price)

this year has 80 slots, but I want Renacchi has high ranking, so good if she in next girls or higher

14. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    Heh, looks like you found my video.

15. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    @pinkfluffballs & @honeysenpai - Thanks for the video! :) And to @honeysenpai for uploading tutorials to the Sousenkyo :) I guess I should start saving more so I can drop more votes to Renacchi :p
    @sonic31s - You're welcome :D And thanks for the update, that RenAnnin pic is beautiful :inlove:
    @Rana - I hope Renacchi will gain some diehard wotas who are more than willing to vote for her. This girl needs to at least rank, this year is an all-or-nothing for her. Anyways, I'm confident Renacchi can rank in this Sousenkyo. I too hope she'll rank higher like in Next Girls, or if possible, in Undergirls. [rock]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's 'Renacchi Google+ Updates':
    March 24, 2014 - 9:02PM
    March 25, 2014 - 2:28PM
    March 25, 2014 - 6:59PM
    March 26, 2014 - 8:53AM
    March 26, 2014 - 9:09PM
    Phew~ Renacchi just gets more and more beautiful every single day :inlove: I'm happy she's getting closer to Team 4 members like Okada and Mikichan, its nice to be close to them so Renacchi won't feel uncomfortable when the shuffle takes in :p That drawing tho [rock]

16. pinkfluffballs

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    thanks for the translations! :D

27 Mar, 08:32

17. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

http://www.akb48.co.jp/page/kokuritsu2014/campaign.php

Renacchi sample photo in Hawaii~~~~ <3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@Kuroshi providing the info:

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Ahhh Rena was probably in my top 5 AKB girls then I saw videos of her in Hawaii and she got boosted to top 4 or 3 so now I can't decide if I should drop even more money for that Hawaii photo set. Ahhh cringe.. my wallet. They're not cheap... [sweat].... Paruru is not bad either...... :cry:

19. pinkfluffballs

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    ^^ those pictures are gorgeous.. sadly my wallet's totally burnt for >1 copies of the dvd :(

Updates <3
    27 Mar, 22:04
    27 Mar, 22:42
    28 Mar, 22:22
    29 Mar, 21:30
    29 Mar, 22:56
    Renacchi's towel :inlove:
    [​IMG]

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks again for the translations @Pinkfluffballs and @Edisonaguilar! You folks rock for keeping them coming! [clap] [rock]

Seems Juri is developing a right proper harem lately. :hehe: Renacchi, Naanya, Karen... And she has great taste in girls. :chuffed:

Man I hope full scans of those bonus Hawaii pics eventually make their way someplace I can get at them. When I ordered my DVD's I chose to go with my Yukirin, cause she is my Kami-Oshimen, and Paruru cause she is :nb: . [nod] But those small pics of Renacchi are making me regret getting Paruru's. :fp: Thanks for that @Sonic31s. :XD:

I also am feeling very confident she can rank. Any spot would be good news, but of course, the higher the better. [nod] I just want to let all who are voting for Renacchi to get too comfortable with this confidence though. The more you can vote for her, the better her chances of getting a higher rank. So, please!, vote, vote, VOTE! :awesome: