1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ratu Vienny Fitrilya (Viny) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Torque, Nov 3, 2012.

1. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

She just too cute ^^
    I love her new hair ^^

2. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Thank goodness there's other people who think exactly the same like me! *highfive*
    Yeah, now she cut her hair short! As short as Milky cut her hair short for the first time view weeks ago~ [blush]

As she said on her Twitter January 31st 11:25 PM, just after she upload that her short hair for the first time:
    "Got to be brave to try something new lololol, hair can be grew back out you know xD, but I love short hair!"

Clearly, she likes her new short hair. And I don't see why we shouldn't? To be honest, I was surprised as always when I see one of my oshimen cut her hair to be that short, but you know what now I came to like Viny's new short hair! She looks more elegant, cute and beautiful which as expected from Your Majesty Queen Viny! Long live Queen Viny! [party] :inlove: [angel]

Aaaa~~~! I want to watch BnT (Abbreviation for "Boku no Taiyou", the stage where currently being performed by JKT48's Team K3), I want to see her short hair in person directly!!!~ ;)

3. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Viny haircut make her maybe look like, Miyawaki Sakura

4. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    yup she just like sakura,when i told her at HS she laugh and said thank you to me :D

by the way Happy Birthday Vinny #HBD18thRatuPulauMatahari

5. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

6. ReadyFortyEight

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Hello there, everyone.
    How are you guys doing!?
    As you probably ever heard or even know that JKT48 is holding their first Senbatsu Election to decided the Center of the 6th single. Since then, some members already make their video appeal comment. And here's one is Viny's, I make the English transcript out it, so please check it out:

[​IMG]
    JKT48’s Team KIII Ratu Vienny Fitrilya’s Election Video English Transcript
    “Hey, let’s greet first! My name is Viny from JKT48’s Team KIII. Then who’s your name? (Smile while looking at the camera, and then…) Finally you have smile too after all. You know? For me, to make people to be able to smile and happy is the most joyful thing in life! Therefore, my dream in JKT48 is to make people be able to smiling more than ever! So that my dream can be achieved, I’m always trying to give it all my best on stage. Ya well, even though there are some who might considered my dream as a weird thing or even dumb/stupid, but if there are still people out there who regards my existence is important for them, I won’t stop trying. For those people who have believed in me and my dream, and to make them proud to have an oshimen like Viny! So come on, where’s your smile!?" ^_^

Here's the link of it:
    http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/p...eam-kiii-ratu-vienny-fitrilyas-election#notes

And here's the video of it from the official channel:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66KATrBQTf8[/yt]

Here, I make my fan appeal comment about Viny, if you have time, please take your time and read it. Thanks!~ :cute:
    http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/p...al-comment-jkt48s-team-kiii-ratu-vienny#notes

Last but not least...
    Vote Viny to be the Center in JKT48’s 6th single! [rock]
    Everyone, where’s your smile!? :) ;)
    Keep Calm And Smile [angel]

7. gege

gege Kenkyuusei

Hey, I've read your posts on tumblr and you're doing a great job [clap] [rock] .

I haven't really met her, yet I'm a true admirer of everything she owns... and does. As you mentioned before, her smile is special, one of her best points, and I think she's clever for having something related to smile as her catchphrase for this Senbatsu Election. 'Mana Senyummu?' or 'Where's Your Smile?' :blush: . Damn, she succeeded making me smile while typing this :XD: .

Anyway, it's quite relieving to know that she placed in third for temporary result. But we can't let our guard down. We really do hope she can be the center in this 6th single, don't we? [hehe]

8. ReadyFortyEight

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Well thanks!~
    Yes she is clever, she know exactly her charm point is and decided to use it as her power~ ;)
    Same here too! That time when she starts talking on her appeal video, already make me smile at that time. That's why I decided to make a transcript of it and who knows people might experienced what I experienced. [blush]

Yes it is. I haven't voted much for her yet, but I definitely will. Thanks, and please keep supporting Viny further in the future~ ;) :cute:

9. bibir

bibir Kenkyuusei

i just want to put this here
    [​IMG]
    wheres ur smile?

10. ReadyFortyEight

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Well that was nice~ Here's my smile for that one... :)
    Btw, I really love your gifs on your signature over there. Really cute from my JKT48 Kami oshimen~ [blush] <3

11. Quagsire

Quagsire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    Greetings i am new here:D
    I am from Indonesia
    my oshi is viny(viny is nickname for Ratu Vienny fitrilia from k3),annnd ghaida,yona too.but more like to viny because her smile stole my heart:blush:

recently I can not sleep well,because Senbatsu jkt results will be announce tomorrow haghag:drool:,i hope viny will be next center:)

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Welcome to the forum!!!
    You might as well get some good sleep until at least the 25th...because the announcement will be at the 26...tomorrow is when the voting ends...

13. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

to all Viny's fans here, please help to buy 1 more or more HS ticket for her, since her HS session still not sold out yet, let's make her HS session sold out, like the previous :) thanks ya ^^

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol Viny's bunny doll sold for 11 million rupiah at team K3 charity event, a new record :worthy:

15. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

today ..... 2 years ago .... the first time I saw her on stage .... and she really catch my eyes.... until now... hope you can shine more bright ^^

16. Unyisama

Unyisama Kenkyuusei

Hey! Viny ranks 8th in 1st announcement while 2nd sousenkyo JKT48. And I wish Viny can get a position in Sousenkyo this year!:cute:

17. Unyisama

Unyisama Kenkyuusei

Sorry my english is poor, hahaha :fp:

18. senpaichan

senpaichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I finally found you, my dearest one, Unyi. :hehe:

19. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Viny probably want to become KIII captain more than other, only maybe.

20. ShortHairTeam

ShortHairTeam Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Ittadakimasu~ :)

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk